Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Oh God Danielle!   I had to go to the hospital twice today, my daughter is on 76 hour EEG since 9 AM.   Friday she gets an MRI of her brain.   We'll see what's up with the seizures and tongue biting.  

You must be exhausted! Put your feet up. Here's a brownie with some ice cream and hot fudge. Sending lots of love to you and your daughter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! How's everyone's Monday? It is cold and rainy here, and I am so tired. Busy weekend hitting the estate sales and flea markets and thrift shops, went to a wedding Saturday night, spent the morning today scrubbing down the old school desk I found and finding a spot for it in my living room. It looks great. I planned to do nothing today but that was not in store. Very happy to be in my pillow nest with 90 Day idiots to snark on. 

Chilly here too! Really feels like fall. Also, Whole Foods already has Christmas stuff! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The Elderly Bachelor? Yeah, I’m not really into seeing 60yo+ women making fools of themselves. Too cringey for me.

I’ve never watched the Bachelor and I may actually tune in just for the cringe factor. Don’t judge me. 😂

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, kacesq said:

I most sincerely dislike Kenny.

I can't stand him. He'll use "I gave up everything!" to walk all over Armando until the end. 

And of course his daughter whined and bitched and pouted at him. "Dad-uh! No-uh! You're too old-uh! You'll forget us-uh!" 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

So these two are in agreement over the move and the baby? Gee…it’s almost like they manufactured drama to get another season….

Just as we all predicted at the beginning of the season. 

Wait, is Kenny crying? How strange, he's usually so stoic.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

"I'm sorry if I made you feel..."

No. You say "I'm sorry. I fucked up. How can I make it better?"

They aren't stupid fights, Kimberly. You have acted like a spoiled, petulant brat from the instant you got off the plane. Your spirit guides have really let you down. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Rock on TJ!!!! Love this.

Stay strong, TJ. Don't give in. 

She keeps saying "I can do this! I can do this!" like she's running a marathon or something. You supposedly love this person. Maybe you shouldn't treat your relationship like its some onerous task. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, judylo said:

Okay, but TJ is horrible too! He was tricking her into a life of servitude! And his family …

Thank you. I was feeling like no one else was remembering about he hasn’t told her she will be an unpaid servant to his family.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She screamed and stomped her feet and there it is…what I was about to say…she never thought he would leave her so she treated him shabbily 

Right? She copped to it, she said it OUT LOUD. 

Then she proudly says she'll "suck up to his family". She's learned nothing, and she does not believe that she has to adjust her attitude. I dislike her most cordially. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Huh? They're still getting married? TJ's upset about how Kim treated him in front of her parents, she doesn't get along with his family, but is still willing to give this marriage a go. Okay, then.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Bees52 said:

Huh? They're still getting married? TJ's upset about how Kim treated him in front of her parents, she doesn't get along with his family, but is still willing to give this marriage a go. Okay, then.

They have two whole days to work out the conflicts.

• LOL 8