Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

These people can't seem to define what love means at all. The say things like "I am so in love and I want to live my best life with someone that makes me happy". There is zero about connection or a desire to make the other person happy, unless it's couched in " I want them to be happy with who I am." 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

These people can't seem to define what love means at all. The say things like "I am so in love and I want to live my best life with someone that makes me happy". There is zero about connection or a desire to make the other person happy, unless it's couched in " I want them to be happy with who I am." 

Sadly, these contestants wouldn’t know what introspection and deep thinking were if it bit them on the ass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? KIM! THERE'S THIS THING. ITS CALLED GOOGLE. 

I guess the only things they google on this show are where to find people to fall in "love" with.

• LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sadly, these contestants wouldn’t know what introspection and deep thinking were if it bit them on the ass.

I think biting them on the ass is next week on the Gino and Jasmine sex show.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, judylo said:

Er, he’s gay and has no need of a wife, nor a husband, it seems! My oldest, best French friend is also gay and I’ve been trying to get him to marry me for years, but long ago he married an Algerian (or Tunisian? Moroccan?) friend so she could travel more easily. (And he and I are twins—born on same day, same year, and he was an astrologer when we met!)

Ah well, just shooting my shot….I’m kidding though I do want to live in Paris. I have been there 8 times for 4 weeks at a time and I can’t seem to get enough of it. I looked into getting a visa but it isn’t that easy….

• Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ah well, just shooting my shot….I’m kidding though I do want to live in Paris. I have been there 8 times for 4 weeks at a time and I can’t seem to get enough of it. I looked into getting a visa but it isn’t that easy….

Find a young, conniving Frenchman and tell him you are in love with his art. I'm sure you can work something out .

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Same here. I’ve been there 22 times, once for a month, once for 2 months, other times about 2 weeks. I attended a couple webinars. The retiree visa is not impossible, though a lot of paperwork. Income requirements for the visa not impossible. Living in Paris, though, takes money I don’t have. But my friends are in Paris, and since I have liver disease, I need at least a city with good medical care. It’s actually not that good in rural (cheaper) France … lack of doctors. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
29 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yeah, I'm bummed because I wanted to mow the lawn and ride my bikes, but it looks like rain for a week. The grass is going to be eleven feet tall. 

Is that you, Chad? 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5

I have never gotten used to fresh water recreation, so I am kind of intimidated by the river. We have lakes around here. You can actually see protozoa or maybe Martians moving around in it. Everyone thinks it's devine. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Same here. I’ve been there 22 times, once for a month, once for 2 months, other times about 2 weeks. I attended a couple webinars. The retiree visa is not impossible, though a lot of paperwork. Income requirements for the visa not impossible. Living in Paris, though, takes money I don’t have. But my friends are in Paris, and since I have liver disease, I need at least a city with good medical care. It’s actually not that good in rural (cheaper) France … lack of doctors. 

That's true here too.  Cities = better doctors & hospitals.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

My friends moved to Enghien-les-Bains. Very close to Paris,  it’s beautiful. I am sorry about your health. My current city has great medical care and I wouldn’t move without it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

at least she looks a bit embarrassed about it.

She looks like she wants to kill her friends for outing her because she didn't have an alibi ready.

Yellow shirt looks like a prick.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2