Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa - pull up a chair.  Nothing important happened. Julio is turning more into a jerk, Armando's Mother is crying over his living in Mexico City.

And TJ is swearing up a storm in his language while Kimberly cries.  I would have been so out of there.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Hoarders is back?

If you are really asking about the TV show, they are rumored to be filming in the U.S. South (not southern Canada again like 2 or 3 episodes of the short season we had a couple of months ago).  I hope I didn't miss something on here, and you were actually talking about the TV show on A&E.    

Oh Goody!   Holly gets called a bad name by Wayne.   She took a ton of suitcases, and not one nice dress to get married in?   

The sparkly black dress looks like she forgot her pants.  Holly's mother has skanky taste, so I guess Holly inherited Mom's bad taste.    Unfortunately, Wayne is right.  If Holly dresses like that, she's going to have harassment from other people.   Both Wayne and Holly met on an online board for former J.W.'s.   My guess is that if Holly goes wandering around dressed like her choices, she will get harassed.   If she complained to police about being called a 'pro', they would tell her the same thing Wayne did.  It's just the reality of living there.  

I like the friend in the back seat's dress, but not Daniele or the other woman's striped dress.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If you are really asking about the TV show, they are rumored to be filming in the U.S. South (not southern Canada again like 2 or 3 episodes of the short season we had a couple of months ago).  I hope I didn't miss something on here, and you were actually talking about the TV show on A&E.    

They just showed an ad that showed all of the levatating junk and "Hoarders, Mondays at 9 on A&E"

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Are Danielle and  Yohan part of the cast of Last Resort?   Just asking since all the undesirables will be there.

Well, that would make sense so of course they aren’t 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

I’m spicy.  I just did my mister Rogers and walked the 3 feet over to the couch from finishing work for the day. LOL

I'm still working, but I have my snarking laptop next to my working laptop.  Everybody pray I don't get called out before 10pm!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Johan: Do you ladies want to see how big my dick is?

The NY friends have this I-smell-something expression at all times. They don't want to be the ones to wise up Daniele that Yohan is Frankenstein in brown. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I don't think it's coming back for a while (Hoarders).   This season's few episodes all said Season 13, on my cable guide, even though they were Season 14 on another guide.   The few from this season were all over a year old, and the Canadian episodes aired there quite a while ago.    That's the right time though 9 to 11 Eastern, 8 to 10 Central.    I bet it won't be back until Spring.  

Daniele's fake eyelashes are huge!  How can she even see out of them?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

I've heard of even very happily married couples who live next door to each other.  Maybe that's why they're so happy.  And honestly, it's crossed my mind, and I adore Mr. Traveler.

Carly Simon calls it 'how to stay married'. She and her husband have different houses. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Oh goody, the friends with no filter have entered the ring! Let the dog pile on Johan begin!

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Carly Simon calls it 'how to stay married'. She and her husband have different houses. 

Yeah, but Carly Simon's husband is gay gay gay. Or is this a new husband? She's as crazy as a loon, anyway. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

She's a master.  But I like her very much, and I think with Armando coming out, the death of his wife,  and then his marriage to that whiny American, she's been through a lot.  Now they're talking moving five hours away(?).  I'm sure she doesn't want to lose her granddaughter.

Right now Kenny and Armando live 4 hours away from Armando’s family but if they move to Mexico City it will be a five DAY trip to see each other 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Right now Kenny and Armando live 4 hours away from Armando’s family but if they move to Mexico City it will be a five DAY trip to see each other 

Yeah, I had to Google it myself.  That's a huge distance, especially in a dangerous country, and if they don't even want to drive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody, the friends with no filter have entered the ring! Let the dog pile on Johan begin!

Yeah, but Carly Simon's husband is gay gay gay. Or is this a new husband? She's as crazy as a loon, anyway. 

I have to admit, I don't know which husband it is, nor have I kept count. Which one was gay? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Unfortunately, Wayne is right.  In a perfect world, women could wear whatever they damn please without getting harassed or worse.  South Africa is not perfect and she is begging for wrong attention.

I work in the field of sexual assault advocacy, and it drives me nuts that the culture tells women, especially young women, to wear whatever they want because it's their right. The theory is empowerment, but the reality is that it puts women in danger. 

Assholes still target women with certain mannerisms, whether we like it or not. This may be even more of a serious issue in SA.

Wear what you want at home, but literally cover your ass in public. It could save your life. 

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Didn’t Robert Parker(? The mystery writer) and his wife have separate apartments? I vaguely remember reading about that years ago.

• Like 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I didn't...she gets on my nerves. She seems maddeningly entitled and self-everything. 

Oh yes, she's a piece of work. Very spoiled and privileged. She spends a lot of time in her book whining about how James was sometimes meeeeean to her, because he didn't think she was very smart. (Newsflash, she's not very smart. James must have the patience of a saint.) 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I work in the field of sexual assault advocacy, and it drives me nuts that the culture tells women, especially young women, to wear whatever they want because it's their right. The theory is empowerment, but the reality is that it puts women in danger. 

Assholes still target women with certain mannerisms, whether we like it or not. This may be even more of a serious issue in SA.

Wear what you want at home, but literally cover your ass in public. It could save your life. 

He should tactfully tell her that, rather than, ..." wear modest clothes here in SA, or people will think you're a prostitute!"

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Kenny says "she can't take it personally"? He deplores that she puts "so much guilt" on Armando? Does he HEAR himself? The King of Guilting? And the father of the triplets who apparently Guilt for the USA? Someone pour me some more wine, I'm goggling here. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2