Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Shouldn’t Kimberly have foreseen a lot of this. I thought she was super psychic. After all she told us she us she fell in love with him in a dream. 🙄

I guess she didn't dream of the woodwork. 

• LOL 7
22 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Are Danielle and  Yohan part of the cast of Last Resort?   Just asking since all the undesirables will be there.

I read an article saying that Daniele and Yohan will be filmed if anyone quits before the end of the season.   

Here's the current cast:

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/90-day-fiance-spinoff-the-last-resort-couples-cast-photos/#6

I hope the conflict about moving to Mexico City, and the arguments between Kenny and adorable Armando are all a storyline.   From what I've heard, Mexico City is dangerous, and Armando's mother is right to be vigilant. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

It's all about Julio's family and they don't want him to move.  What about her family if she moves to the States?

Julio is a grown ass man. It's his job to protect her from his family and their demands. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I read an article saying that Daniele and Yohan will be filmed if anyone quits before the end of the season.   

I hope the conflict about moving to Mexico City, and the arguments between Kenny and adorable Armando are all a storyline. 

Me too. Kenny's sounding a bit manipulative right now with his reasons for moving there.

• Like 5

I'm sure Kenny tried to study Spanish, but his tears ruined his study materials.  

I really dislike Julio (the one in the Netherlands).   I don't like TJ and the American woman with him either. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I honestly don’t like Kenny at all. I think he’s a pretentious douche.

Here, here! Can't stand his phony, vain ass. He's whiny and manipulative. It's almost as though he's doing this in retaliation for leaving his kids behind (HIS choice) in the US.  

He chased tail to Mexico, and now he's miffed about all that he 'gave up'.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Here, here! Can't stand his phony, vain ass. He's whiny and manipulative. It's almost as though he's doing this in retaliation for leaving his kids behind (HIS choice) in the US.  

He chased tail to Mexico, and now he's miffed about all that he 'gave up'.

His ADULT kids …Jesus he is too much

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I should be taking notes on laying on a guilt trip from Armando’s mother.

She's a master.  But I like her very much, and I think with Armando coming out, the death of his wife,  and then his marriage to that whiny American, she's been through a lot.  Now they're talking moving five hours away(?).  I'm sure she doesn't want to lose her granddaughter.

• Like 8

I really don't know why Kenny wants to move to Mexico City. Armando has his business where they live now and Mexico City is a dangerous place, specially for someone that has not learned the language ( I should say, has not done the effort to learn it.)

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I should be taking notes on laying on a guilt trip from Armando’s mother.

There's the Jewish Mother guilt trip - then there's the Latina or Italian Mother guilt trip.   The first is more psychological, the other involves tears and loud rantings.   I grew up with a family like Julio (though they were Italian), it's very tribal and Kirsten is a threat to their way of life.  Kenny has been accepted, reluctantly, by Mom, but she can't deal with him taking her Son even further away.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Sumit's mother and father do great guilt trips too, especially the mother. 

The snark was legendary, when  they called Jenny an oldie I died

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In those horns, Kirsten looks like she could have been an extra on The Vikings.

Courtesy of Spirit Halloween 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Who-li-oh is ridiculous.  And I’m calling him by the name his mama meant for him to be called.  I would be so pissed dealing with his nonsense.

TJ is a big man baby.  She was harsh and stupid for moving, but he seems very self-centered and spoiled and his voice-over work was bad.

I see shades of Ronald with Wayne but I want to know what Holly is on.  

• Like 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I made it! We were doing Meals on Wheels again. What'd I miss? Hahahaha, I kill me. 

Haaaaaaaaaaaa - pull up a chair.  Nothing important happened. Julio is turning more into a jerk, Armando's Mother is crying over his living in Mexico City.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1