Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

What Kenny expected is that the world would accommodate him. Armando had a pretty good idea. 

Oh, shut up! I have dyslexia and ADHD, and I can HEAR a language and repeat it just fine! If I had lived in Mexico for FOUR years, I'm sure I could find the salt!

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

How did Kirsten get held up in passport control?   How empty that part of the airpost is, as usual for 90 Day. 

I'm hoping Kenny and Armando's trial run in Mexico City is just summer vacation for Hannah, and a story line.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I simply don’t believe he doesn’t have a translation app on his phone. 

Google would do. What he doesn't have is the ability to think that he isn't entitled to full accommodation. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)

My friend worked passport control. They often stop young women travelling to meet « boyfriends « . It is unfortunately a common ruse for mulling or sex trafficking. Girl thinks she has a boyfriend, arrives and surprise….he is a pimp.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is Sharp. They will go Dutch. They will drink Heineken beer and eat Gouda cheese, while picking tulips. 

And cleaning with Old Dutch cleanser (chases dirt!).

• LOL 6

This is Sharp. They will go Dutch. They will drink Heineken beer and eat Gouda cheese, while picking tulips. 

Don't forget the Dutch scene-setting music.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend worked passport control. They often stop young women travelling to meet « boyfriends « . It is unfortunately a common ruse for mulling or sex trafficking. Girl things she has a boyfriend, arrives and surprise….he is a pimp.

Right? I've seen enough episodes of "Locked Up Abroad". 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Why the hell is he taking her to Times Square? It’s the worst.

I had to walk from 9th Ave to Madison Ave on 42nd St. for several years when I lived and worked in NYC.  It was very seedy and trashy in the 1970's.

• Like 2

While wearing wooden shoes and sticking their fingers in dykes. They need to hit all the stereotypes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I had to walk from 9th Ave to Madison Ave on 42nd St. for several years when I lived and worked in NYC.  It was very seedy and trashy in the 1970's.

I’ve lived in NYC since 1976. I liked Times Square better before it became Disneyland!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I am so sick of Ken and Barbie commercials.    Thr cross-overs to HGTV are ridiculous to me. 

I'm also sick of seeing the Busbys pimping out their kids on TV for publicity.   Those kids have zero privacy.   

Brandon and Mary heve such a strange, controlling relationship. 

• Like 6

So wait, Mary pretends that her wifi is out so she can hang out with her guy friends, but he can't be offline for even a few minutes? 

It’s a corollary of “What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.”

• Like 2
  • Applause 1