Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! 

I'm confused. Is the The Other Way? Wasn't last night The Other Way? Are we double dipping The Other Way? WHY

Last night was Before the 90 Days…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hola peeps! 

I'm confused. Is the The Other Way? Wasn't last night The Other Way? Are we double dipping The Other Way? WHY

This is Before the Other Way. Or maybe it's The Other Other Way, I forget.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, judylo said:

God help us with this new guy with the voices!

If he’s the one who snaps “don’t marry me then” at clairvoyant girl, I am pre loving him lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"We have a traditional family. The men hunt the steaks and the women gather the French fries."

He's a Hindu. The men hunt the chickpeas and lentils. The women must spend the whole day wrangling those irons.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Is this the right forum for tonights snark? Or is there a 90 Day Fiance Doing Some Other Nonsense forum that I need to find? 

You've come to the right place.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Holly took enough luggage with her didn't she?  I bet the luggage charges cost a lot more than the air fare.          Mom didn't look thrilled about going to South Africa, did she?  I don't blame her mom, that's a lot of airline hours for a round trip. 

Kimberly is so delusional too.   I wonder if the Indian boyfriend studied at the Michael Jones school of Catfishing American Women? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

The Kimberly….lol

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Holly took enough luggage with her didn't she?  I bet the luggage charges cost a lot more than the air fare.          Mom didn't look thrilled about going to South Africa, did she? 

Kimberly is so delusional too.   I wonder if the Indian boyfriend studied at the Michael Jones school of Catfishing American Women? 

He is friends with Williams from the London airport

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Is this the right forum for tonights snark? Or is there a 90 Day Fiance Doing Some Other Nonsense forum that I need to find? 

This is the place! Pull up a chair, wine's over there, or we have spiked seltzer. 

How's the heat in your corner of the world? Still hot here. Gave my porch a glow up today with my new chairs we got for free at a yard sale and a side table we got for $6 at Bed Bath and Beyond! Spent some time out there today, chillin. It was good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I was confused too!   But, everyone's here.

• Like 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The Kimberly….lol

She must be related to The Williams. 

I don't watch Pillow Talk, but I would if Armando and Kenny watched their own episodes. Meta Pillow Talk.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Maybe TLC found someone with multiple personalities

Next season I'm expecting a little person with autism and MPD, who's a rapper and Youtube personality, who's also vegan, an acoustic sound healer, a chiropractor and makes crafts with cat hair. Oh, and is a Scientologist. With really really long hair.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

The Indian guy is going to marry first and explain how things work in India later.  Good luck with that!

It's an improvement that this one admits to his deceptive practices in advance. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Next season I'm expecting a little person with autism and MPD, who's a rapper and Youtube personality, who's also vegan, an acoustic sound healer, a chiropractor and makes crafts with cat hair. Oh, and is a Scientologist. With really really long hair.

This person should also be a parent of multiples.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Who screams, “Put it in proper!” 

• LOL 5

And has 16 siblings with pimples in need of popping.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And has an illness. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Good evening everyone!

My. Isn't it refreshing to have a Indian/American couple where the only issue so far, is the culture differences and not her age and ability to produce children?  🙂

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I like voice over guy so far. I always wanted to do voice overs!

I took a course in it about 25 years ago and did a demo tape, but I was no good!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Did you know vegan is a Native American word meaning, "he who can't hunt"?

• LOL 4
Just now, judylo said:

I took a course in it about 25 years ago and did a demo tape, but I was no good!

Aw, well I hope it was a fun experience. 

With a weird obsession, like eating magazines or making love to buildings. Oh, and weigh 600 pounds.

And be a podiatrist of particularly gross ailments. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2