Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh ho...not active Jehovah's Witnesses. What the heck is going on here?? 

Inactive = former.

JW mom wouldn't approve of living under the same roof with this dude before the knot was tied,  even if they were shrink wrapped as a precaution. Mom's a half-stepper (talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk). 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Who’s gonna watch The Last Resort? I don’t think I can if that’s the one with Pred and Grangela.

Definite No for me.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Who’s gonna watch The Last Resort? I don’t think I can if that’s the one with Pred and Grangela.

Not me... cast members we hate, running around in bathing suits?  Nooooo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
Just now, kacesq said:

Not me........we all say......

Edited by Zombness
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

If they called it predator island and was hosted by Chris Hanson then maybe

OR they just dispatch a bunch of crocodiles, pythons, and wolves.  Chris Hanson can come too, I'm not against it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Julio looks like an asshole that acts like he has money but the reality is that h3 is a broke  asshole

Yes - I'm surprised she's throwing herself away with this loser.

• Like 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Hang in there Auntie - How's the doggie?

After about 6 months, three different worming regimens, I got the news today that the latest hookworm treatment actually worked and I can finally take Clara to get trained. She’s a great pup, but very reactive (as in barks her fucking head off) to people and dogs so I’ll have the trainer work on that. She’s been very good for my health and well-being.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

After about 6 months, three different worming regimens, I got the news today that the latest hookworm treatment actually worked and I can finally take Clara to get trained. She’s a great pup, but very reactive (as in barks her fucking head off) to people and dogs so I’ll have the trainer work on that. She’s been very good for my health and well-being.

Glad to hear that it's worked out for you.  My last dog was reactive to dogs.  I had a trainer for awhile and it did help a lot.   Good Luck!!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last night I wrote that I would watch it only if I could be assured that the therapist tells Danielle that she’s a selfish piece of shit to her face.

There is therapy? I may reconsider. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

There is no need for Kenny and Armando to be on this show.  

The haircut Rapunzel gave was not good.  I need to know who hurt her…full magazine rack there.

When does lovebird girl have time for school and volunteering when they are always talking to each other?

I think Kirsten likes camera time.  She’s always focused on the lens while he’s focused on her.  I feel like it’s Spahkles and Miona all over again.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

This is the exact opposite of my long-distance relationship.  We barely know where the other person is most days and we prefer that.  HOWEVER, we are 40-somethings so  we got over this "together every second!!!!11" relationship shit a long time ago.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mary, you’re throwing your life away for someone you never met. Thin about that for just one minute.

She really lets her whole existence revolve around a guy, doesn't she?

• Like 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This is the exact opposite of my long-distance relationship.  We barely know where the other person is most days and we prefer that.  HOWEVER, we are 40-somethings so  we got over this "together every second!!!!11" relationship shit a long time ago.

Yep, you are a normal adult….this one is all «  my boyfriend cheated so I will date a guy that lives in the US and keep tabs on him 24/7 and tell my friends he is the controlling one » what could go wrong?

• Like 6
Just now, Shelbie said:

How are they going to support themselves when he gets there and neither one of them is allowed to interact with the opposite sex ?

That’s a question that Makul and Grangie can answer for you.

It’s me and Julio down by the schoolyard.🎶

• LOL 5