Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Kiersten looks like Tiger Woods' former gold digger, Elin.

OMG thank you it was driving me nuts ..she looked so familiar. Was Elin a gold digger though? He did her dirty and she did have some money of her own. Fuck Tiger Woods…actually don’t…

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
14 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Me too -It was the late 60's and my then Husband was very into it.  I thought it would make him a "responsible" family head.   Haaaaaaa.

Hi, Sister Doublemint! Born in, escaped around 1982. Did you fade or get the big D to make your escape? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Anyone watch Real Housewives of NYC?   I just found out there was a show on last night (of course) with Luann & Sonia.  It will be on every Sunday night for a few weeks.

I'm impressed by your Mexican geography knowledge!

From years of watching HH International, Mexico Life, Beachfront Bargain Hunt.   I don't like them moving to Mexico City, Cabo would be big enough.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Hi, Sister Doublemint! Born in, escaped around 1982. Did you fade or get the big D to make your escape? 

I was never baptised into it, but went to meetings and studied for about 2 years.  We were getting ready for the rapture.  Even went to Yankee Stadium because of that.  When I left my husband, I was done. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

I was never baptised into it, but went to meetings and studied for about 2 years.  We were getting ready for the rapture.  Even went to Yankee Stadium because of that.  When I left my husband, I was done. 

We may have been at the same Yankee Stadium with no Yankees soirees. Every damned year...I was 11 before I found out about the Yankees. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Kenny doesn’t want to start all over again with a newborn. I completely understand that. He is feeling his age and doesn’t want to be 80 by the time he gets his freedom again.
He and Armando really are at two different stages in life.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kenny looks good for 60 and I’m sorry but all the cream in the world won’t do that…he has had work done

At 61, I am miffed. Does this mean that I must come out of denial and get work? 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kenny looks good for 60 and I’m sorry but all the cream in the world won’t do that…he has had work done

Don't forget all that moisturizing from his tears.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t know Armando…did you two ever agree…really agree…on having a kid?

They never agree, they passive-aggressively insult each other into submission. My question: are they both tops? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Kenny doesn’t want to start all over again with a newborn. I completely understand that. He is feeling his age and doesn’t want to be 80 by the time he gets his freedom again.
He and Armando really are at two different stages in life.

And yet they didn’t think about that before getting married?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

They never agree, they passive-aggressively insult each other into submission. My question: are they both tops? 

I think they're both bottoms.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Like most of the divorced - "they were in love".

Lol...I didn't even like the last one that I married...and we still divorced. I guess there's no formula beyond luck.

• Like 1

I think Jasmine did this to Gino when they were first on and he was picking up takeout food. They are NOT anyone’s relationship goals. This demented possessive obsession should send them screaming from each other.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Hoarders last episode was last Monday, Summer Baking Championship ended last week too.   So, no conflicts with this train wreck of a show. 

I love seeing Kenny and Armando's wedding, and that spectacular scenery.  

AHHHHHHH!! I was trapped at work and missed it!

• Like 2

Wait…you’re marrying him but he’s gonna sleep in the guest room? Oh please. She’s forty fucking four and been married. Bloom is off the proverbial rose, friends.

• Like 8