Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Yesss...Members Only!  I'm totally going to hit up that place when I'm in Toronto in October!

Yeah I've been trying to get my bf to go with me. He really isn't interested.

• Sad 2
(edited)

i seriously wonder if Statler or Stadler or whatever is the name that her parents gave her, or one that she chose because it sounds like a brand of boots or hats or something edgy like that. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hear the broom closet at the state pen gets a lot of action. And hang on, are there cornfields in England? 

Let’s have sex at Stonehenge! 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Slow your roll, Stat. And please try t learn from your mistakes, dear.

Or learn from the herpes that you are either carrying or already have. This chick must need Flagyl every week. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

Is Statler sure she's over her ex? She doesn't seem like it. Please don't let her be another Amanda, the one on there now is more than enough.

I just realised that we haven’t been subjected to the widow and her sessy gigalo

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Statler’s a stage 5 clinger. When (not if) this relationship goes into the toilet, the girlfriend will be thanking her lucky stars there’s an ocean between them. 

I think all the confident sex talk is bullshit. She is as insecure as they come.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Is Statler sure she's over her sexed?  doesn't seem like it. Please don't let her be another Amanda, the one on there now is more than enough.

FTFY

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

i seriously wonder if Statler or Stadler or whatever is the the name that her parents gave her, or one that she chose because it sounds like a brand of boots or hats or something edgy like that. 

If her given name is Statler I will eat my crown, since I am the Queen of Romania. I'm sure she's a nice normal Kelsey or Jennifer or Rachel. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've heard that A & K are divorced, and they aren't talking about it for the show.  I think there was a picture of Michael in the U.S. for the filming, maybe they dumped the spouse visa and had another kind for the filming?  

I had heard that the photos of him turned out to be still taken in Nigeria. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think all the confident sex talk is bullshit. She is as insecure as they come.

I think she's the equivalent of a teenage boy who's all hat and no cattle, and a ball of insecurity.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

David, I used to help process and butcher cattle that we raised in our back field. It’s called food.

I live in hunting country, and I can't take fur and hooves and eyes and nostrils!! Meat grows in little white styrofoam trays. Do not wise me up. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I guess David hasn't been to a Farmer's market before. 

There are no eyes at my farmer's market!! None! Not one! 

I thought I was Superwoman because I enjoy sardines WITH the tails on. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

This sounds super shallow, but we already know we don't like Christian, so I'm going to say it:  The stark color difference between his head hair and his face hair really, really bugs me.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Salted cod is a fairly popular dish David

I was on the bus, reading Mark Kurlansky's book "Cod", and the guy sitting next to me asked me what I was reading--he saw the word "bacalao" and was curious, explaining that he was Spanish and that bacalao was a common dish in his culture. Salted cod is enjoyed all over the world! Its hardly exotic or weird.

• Like 4