Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They should have brought her mother along so Wayne could hear kvetching in stereo.

Its been a while since we've heard someone's parent drone on about how someone needs to "step up" and "provide" 

• Like 3

Hey!! Just got here...I arrived to see Holly negotiating for a house that she can't pay for. 
Why do so many people think that "Provide" means a blank check for everything that they want? "Provide" may mean that you live in a studio apartment and eat hard tack and peas for very meal.  Income can't expand to meet imagination!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Any realtor who values their time wouldn't waste it on people who haven't been prequalified for a loan and know how much they can afford. 

Unless they're being paid by a tv production company.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

If someone breaks into their house will 90 Day film it?   That would be interesting.

"someone' could break in and steal their fridge.  I hear there's men like that in S.a.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Get in that kitchen and start baking, Holly! You're about to make your fortune, sitting on cakes on the internet!

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? @OneGuy, where you been? You've been missed!

Thank you.  My son accepted an offer to play football at a D1 school which is my anecdote for the evening.

I've just been preoccupied on Sunday nights lately.  I've missed the people here, definitely, but the shows . . . not so much.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

If they have a daughter will he be allowed to talk to her? Will she get jealous if he gives her affection ? Mary needs help.

I think that Brandan needs help for putting up with her nonsense. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

If they have a daughter will he be allowed to talk to her? Will she get jealous if he gives her affection ? Mary needs help.

I’m 100% certain that they will discuss this issue at length, just like every other issue that arises.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Jesus, Mary is giving me what I believe is called a "conniption". WHAT is going through that lump of curdled yogurt that resides in her skull where her brain should live? She's snapping "Don't look at girls" at him in church? I cannot EVEN.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She must be one of those women who end up being jealous of their daughters.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Thank you.  My son accepted an offer to play football at a D1 school which is my anecdote for the evening.

I've just been preoccupied on Sunday nights lately.  I've missed the people here, definitely, but the shows . . . not so much.

We feel the same about the people and shows.  Congrats for your son!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Congrats to your son! That’s huge.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

That's great news about your son, you must be very proud. 

And we all know the shows are shit. I myself strictly hang in for the company. There's always a spot for you on the Snark Sofa!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Dear captioner:
"Ya" in Dutch does not mean "yeah". It means "yes" or "I agree". 

You'll have a full time job correcting the captions.  Every sentence has some weird thing in it with the CC.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Whitney should sign on to be Kody’s next wife. She’ll do anything to stay on tv.

But the old man has to tell them something about his past. 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Oh Mary, all this weird jealousy is one day going to get him to look at girls who aren't so fucking insecure.

If he’s going to be endlessly harangued about looking at other girls eventually he’s going to cheat because he’ll figure he might as well do what she’s accusing him of.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1