Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still adore you lady pepper

I love you beyond all reason my darling Moldovan, angry or not. 

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Just got here. Had 50 people over for the annual Christmas party. I’m exhausted, but made it. The mess can wait until tomorrow (well just have a few loads in the dishwasher and clean up…the garbage and mess has been cleaned. Thank goodness my best girlfriend stayed to help me some). So I tune in to see Ed being an ass again. 

Wow, you are a star! Glad you could be here--hope the party was fun! 

• Love 6

Ed's concerned that Liz's coworkers are all younger than she is and she'll go drinking with him (rather than drinking with him on the couch).  He's not concerned if she is stalled in her career, and he forbids her to join the partnership.  And, he's asking her to help him buy a house.  He's so selfish, and they're both insecure.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Of course, Egg, no job (unless it takes Liz far away somewhere else)  is more important than y'all, so why is this issue even an issue? You met her at her job.

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed. Listen to yourself. Liz working has broken you up. WORKING. And welcome to the world of serving. You work late, Ass.

He doesn't want her out from under his thumb. If she's out working, interacting with people her own age, and earning money? He can't control her. He is repulsive. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Just got here. Had 50 people over for the annual Christmas party. I’m exhausted, but made it. The mess can wait until tomorrow (well just have a few loads in the dishwasher and clean up…the garbage and mess has been cleaned. Thank goodness my best girlfriend stayed to help me some). So I tune in to see Ed being an ass again. 

Wow, you are superhuman!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, you are a star! Glad you could be here--hope the party was fun! 

It was, but it never ceases to amaze me how people feel comfortable leaving their garbage everywhere. Some even hide it behind pictures and stuff. Alas. It’s all been collected and tossed. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3

Oh fuck off brother Libby. This whole family is a MESS. People are crying because Libby chose to announce her pregnancy in a way that suited HER? The whole lot of them need to get over themselves and get a goddamn life. 

Charlie: I'm still the same guy I was ten years ago. Drunk. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ed doesn’t want Liz to work at the restaurant but he wants her to help him buy a million dollar house. Maybe she can sell foot pictures 

I'm sure that's precisely what he wants and expects. He'll take cheesecake shots of Liz to sell online. Gross disgusting pig. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh fuck off brother Libby. This whole family is a MESS. People are crying because Libby chose to announce her pregnancy in a way that suited HER? The whole lot of them need to get over themselves and get a goddamn life. 

Charlie: I'm still the same guy I was ten years ago. Drunk. 

Trying to score coke off the busboy?

• LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

If the deportation story is true I think I know who did it….hint…Same name, ex Prince’s wife 

One would think that the immigration folks would not just take some in law’s dislike of someone into account. Her problem.

• Love 5