Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Not to be offensive but maybe she helped people off camera? Or she might miss her friends and family in Europe and wants to be by their side to comfort them? 

Do you think it would make more sense for her to just stay at home in NOLA alone while Jovi is working, or fly to Europe to hang out with friends, family, and Mylah’s other babushka, who she has NEVER met before??? 🤔 

Yara is an “influencer” who probably takes photos of herself every hour of every day. If she was doing her “humanitarian” work, we’d surely see it. When I hear her talk about it, all I hear is virtue signaling.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jamal is more mature than his mother

A cheese grater is more mature than Kim. 

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Why, oh, why is Jamal the voice of reason when it comes to Kim and Usman?

Poor Jamal has had to be the voice of reason for his whackadoo mother his whole life. Poor guy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

RIP Babs Thore. She died on Wednesday sadly after a lot of health issues (suffered numerous strokes). She was such a sweetheart. She was 76.

I'm not sure who this is.

• Useful 1

This show is still on?! I checked back in because I thought for sure there’d be a new cast of characters by now.

Since I stopped watching, I’ve begun watching The Simpsons again. Want to feel old? Marge, Homer, and the members of Fat Tony’s crew are all millennials, and Bart sends his prank calls to Moe’s Tavern via text.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m looking forward to The White Lotus but will wait until 10

I can’t wait. Maybe the first time I left Live Chat! But i just can’t wait to see how TWL turns out.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Doesn’t everyone?

I’d take France over Croatia. Their coach whining about how ohhh so mean Canada was pissed me off. Dude and his team shit talk and complain allll the time.Morocco was unexpected but rooting for them. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1

I am sad about Babs passing. Whitney’s parents are lovely people, although a bit delusional. However, I’m afraid her death and Whitney’s reaction is going to be dragged out over yet another season. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We finally agree 😈

To be fair, I wouldn't have minded supporting England but my houseguest is seriously Irish so has strong anti-England feelings. I go with the flow since I know nothing of soccer. But GO MOROCCO!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

To be fair, I wouldn't have minded supporting England but my houseguest is seriously Irish so has strong anti-England feelings. I go with the flow since I know nothing of soccer. But GO MOROCCO!

I still adore you lady pepper

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

Just got here. Had 50 people over for the annual Christmas party. I’m exhausted, but made it. The mess can wait until tomorrow (well just have a few loads in the dishwasher and clean up…the garbage and mess has been cleaned. Thank goodness my best girlfriend stayed to help me some). So I tune in to see Ed being an ass again. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7