Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Does Sumit need his eyes examined?   That hairdo is horrible.   However, Jenny's attitude sucks too. 

So all day long they just stare at each other?    Jenny is such a rude shopper, and I guess she left all of the veggies behind at the first stall, that woman's english was excellent.    Jenny is such a drama queen, They have a big fridge, so get enough for several days.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Sumit is trying a new look, hairwise, hmm? 

Jesus, Jenny, he needs to work! "What do you expect me to do?" she whines. What did you do at home? Read, watch TV, do needlepoint, go shopping? Play Pokemon Go? Gamble online? Do karaoke? She is beyond annoying. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny can’t stand the thought of having to be on her own for a hot minute while Sumit “goes to work.” How dare he leave her clutches. 

I think she’s more scared of having to clean and have dinner ready when he gets home. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I thought I had a halfway decent understanding of love but this show has taught me how conflictual and toxic it really is.  Lesson learned.  Thanks TLC.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

WHAT MEMORIES DO YOU TREASURE LIZ?? Your endless fights? Your continual breakups? The constant battering by Ed of your fragile self esteem? The insults? The negging? The undermining? 

Oh, poor widdle Ed, was teased in junior high school. ED YOU ARE OVER 50 NOW. GET. OVER. IT.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m starting to rethink Yara. Seems like getting the green card was not her end game. Having a child and a permanent support $$ system might have been. 

I don’t like the dissing one grandparent over the other….not good.  Child needs love from all…

• Love 5

I got my ex husband watching this, he always calls on Sunday nights and I would tell him I was watching my show. He thinks Yara is beautiful. She actually is very pretty, I hope she stops now with the plastic surgery because it is just right. She doesn't need to end up like Larissa.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6