Type keyword(s) to search

Lydia Schiavello:

8dFmSIe.jpg

Lydia Schiavello
Lydia is honest, self-assured and calls it as she sees it. A devoted mother of two boys, a girl and three step-children (all boys), she boasts a beautiful home in Malvern and an exclusive holiday home in Thredbo - complete with her own private plane. Lydia recently married the renowned architect and property investor Andrew Norbury in Florence. Together, Andrew and Lydia have an active and adventurous lifestyle, always wanting to fly Australia-wide at the drop of a hat. Lydia’s passions lay in interior design and she is currently making her way through her degree at the distinguished RMIT. A philanthropist at heart, Lydia gives back to the community whenever she can, including being involved with the prestigious Murdoch Children’s Research Institute. If that wasn’t enough, Lydia is also an accomplished gourmet chef and a die-hard fashionista to boot – which means her darling Italian greyhound Figaro - never leaves home without his very own Burberry coat.

Oh God. This is from a Daily Mail (UK) article: "'As busy as we all seem to be, I've always got time to speak to anybody, whether it's a beautiful homeless person or someone [who] wants directions in the city, and for my family.'

Beautiful homeless person? What an odd, patronizing thing to say, whether she meant it as "all people are beautiful, including the homeless," or "if a homeless person is gorgeous then sure, I'll put a dollar in their cup."

• Love 2

Oh God. This is from a Daily Mail (UK) article: "'As busy as we all seem to be, I've always got time to speak to anybody, whether it's a beautiful homeless person or someone [who] wants directions in the city, and for my family.'

Beautiful homeless person? What an odd, patronizing thing to say, whether she meant it as "all people are beautiful, including the homeless," or "if a homeless person is gorgeous then sure, I'll put a dollar in their cup."

Yeah, sorry all of you average-looking and downright ugly homeless people. Lydia doesn't have time to deal with you!

• Love 4

She was just so amazed at her friend's wittiness  with the quip.."You can never be too rich or too thin" Oy vey!

She'll probably wet heself if her friend ever says to her  while eating nibbly bits...."A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 5

I don't know much about Lydia as I've only seen a few episodes but I can't help but like her because she could be my favorite cousins identical twin.

I texted my daughter today, told her to watch the show and tell me who she saw. About half an hour later she texted and said "holy shit, she looks just like Debbi".

I wish I could post my cousins picture. Its scary how much they look alike.

• Love 1

Her interaction with her housekeeper/maid/cook/closet organizer/stylist/prodcuce gatherer/best friend was to die.  This crew clearly either loathes her or just finds her hysterically pathetic and loves to mock her.  You can almost see the camera shake during that one talking head because they knew this idiot would open her doughy yap and drop golden raisins of "wit".

And for Lydia to brag so richly about how grateful her housekeeper/maid/cook/closet organizer/stylist/prodcuce gatherer/best friend was to work for Lydia?  Well that was the peach of the episode. 

I wonder how many seasons her marriage can survive.

• Love 3

That was me. Here's one such article that I saw. Who knows how much truth there is to it, but I can see a spouse being embarrassed by his wife's flirty behavior around her stepson, and her references to bedroom activities (many people believe that that stuff should stay private).

Edited by archer1267

She was just so amazed at her friend's wittiness  with the quip.."You can never be too rich or too thin" Oy vey!

She'll probably wet heself if her friend ever says to her  while eating nibbly bits...."A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"

LMAO! 

"What's that, darling?  I stitch in time.... saves NINE?? THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!"

• Love 3

I have decided Lydia is one of my favorite reality personalities ever! I mean as an actual person she is ludicrous but as someone who pops up on my screen that I get to laugh at (never with) she is an absolute delight!