Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Why would you bring your current beau to meet the guy you are secretly sleeping with?

Contrived drama.  The producers have it in their mind that stuff like that is just hilarious.  😩

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Rude not to speak a common language with the group.

Hated when the Chinese coworkers all spoke the language around others. Speak English and then switch when the coworkers aren't around. We have no idea what you are saying and it could be bad stuff about us.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t like Jesse but this dinner is very rude, I’d be tempted to get up and leave.

Or speak up and say, I think it's great you folks are chatting, but I'm the only one here who doesn't have a full comprehension of Spanish and I feel left out of the conversation. At least translate what was said.

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Or speak up and say, I think it's great you folks are chatting, but I'm the only one here who doesn't have a full comprehension of Spanish and I feel left out of the conversation. At least translate what was said.

No one is stopping him from downloading the translator app. 🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If Coyote is a gold digger…I just want to state here that I wouldn’t be with Pred for ANY amount of money. 

Its a well worn Sharp trope. "a poor person from a developing country should fall to the ground with gratitude that a savior from the USA will rescue them and bring them to the gold paved streets of America". We see it time and time again. Rose handed Ed his walking papers, Ximena handed Mike his, Natalie got away from that creep Mike, and they are reviled. It's sickening. 

• Love 6

I think Debbie looks fantastic!!  UNTIL she put those silly white boots on again!!!   Plus, sister; LOSE THE HEADBAND!!! Screwed it ALL UP Debs!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6

Wow- I feel a little bad for Debbie. All that time at the spa, the salon, in make up and in a skirt, just to get a, "I didn't recognize ya!" from her date. Oh boy....

• Love 4

Regardless, Debb looked good enough to get some kind of compliment….you dressed up, you smell nice,……something. She looked better than her date.  There has to be a nice man somewhere nearby to date her.  

• Love 8