Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Liz looks ROUGH and hard in that title shot with herself and Big Pred. 

And I thought when she met him that she's a natural beauty. I don't know, besides him, maybe she got into drugs or booze or something.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are Tania and Sinjin still banging? 

They're clumsy, they keep tripping and falling into or on each other's genitals.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 8

Translating Pred's friend: "Pred is a drama queen, and his friends and family can't take it no mo'!"

Pred needs a job, does he have one? Beyond this gig, I mean. He's got too much free time in which to act out being a drama queen. Taking his Mom and dog to a date in Mexico? Really sick. 

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I heard that last week, my heart sunk. They are both right up there in the pantheon of obnoxious imbeciles.

I don't  mind Bini so much. Ari, on the other hand, is a spoiled self centered fucking princess and I loathe her. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wasn’t the story that Jeniffer contacted Jesse over a year before he responded back? 

Possibly. I don't remember which one of them made first contact, I just figured she'd be posting pictures a lot... but yeah, so does he, that conceited jerk....

• Love 4

It's good that Predator (I use his full name sometimes) thought of his Mom by getting her a separate room in case he and Kaory need privacy.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6