Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Poor old Jesse.  He's in competition with a WHOLE OTHER MAN NOT ON THE SHOW!  And Jeniffffffffer is  showing us who she really is, isn't she?

I  hope that Teddy and BigEd's Mom aren't there at the place where the shootout occurs!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? She seems to be all about toxic masculinity 

EVERYONE on this mess of a show is all about toxic masculinity. I mean, I just saw the tail end of Pillow Talk and everyone was shocked--shocked! when Natalie slapped that creep Johnny. Who totally deserved it and had it coming. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So, Cuckua is going to meet Jesse. Then he gets to watch them have hot monkey sex from the corner.

Heh, unless I miss my guess, Cacua would far rather have hot monkey sex with Jesse. 

Guys, I'm concerned. We're 15 minutes in and still haven't seen Jesse naked. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Or just daring the guy to do something extreme and thrill based to make her happy. Do it yourself.

Yea just some stuff she said last season raised my eyebrow’s a bit….real men are more forceful with women and aggressive etc…but again she chose Jesse so point taken 😂 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea just some stuff she said last season raised my eyebrow’s a bit….real men are more forceful with women and aggressive etc…but again she chose Jesse so point taken 😂 

If I have a fear of heights, doing that is a 'no'.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heh, unless I miss my guess, Cacua would far rather have hot monkey sex with Jesse. 

Guys, I'm concerned. We're 15 minutes in and still haven't seen Jesse naked. 

Don't worry.  A crossover between Single Life and Naked and Afraid is coming.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jesse is the modern equivalent of a fop/dandy so I'm genuinely perplexed by her attraction to him since she's so hellbent on a traditionally "masculine" man...

Maybe he's the only 90 Day male who jumped into her DM's and/or made commentson her SM?

• Love 3
Just now, OneGuy said:

Don't worry.  A crossover between Single Life and Naked and Afraid is coming.

I'll only watch if Ed goes on. Because I want to see him scream like a five year old over the spiders and snakes. 

Are they going to the ax throwing bar after this? 

Debbie was really cute when she was young. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Oh Debbie, Debbie, Debbie.  You only lose your confidence if having a "man" in your life is the most important thing on your list.

She's going cryo.  Oy vey!!  What else?BOTOX???

I bet she's dying her hair red and everything!

• Love 6

Ahahahahaah! Jeniffer shut him down. 

The only other narcissist I can think of who gets this kind of thrill out of hearing himself ramble on in New Age platitudes...is Pastor Benzo. Jesse cannot BELIEVE the lady is calm and composed and says only, "Can we go?" 

I don't think she's as into it as he is (maybe she's counting the days until he leaves, comparing him to the other guy she's dating). I wouldn't have had the nerve, I would've said SOMETHING...even "That's sweet! I'm enjoying dating you and to see where it goes."

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I dunno guys the upcoming Ukraine episode feels exploitative…

Especially if we have to hear from old Lana who didn't want a THING to do with big Dave.  I can take it from Yara and even Nutalee.  Just not Lana.

• Love 6