Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Tania just doesn't understand the "WHY".....  Good gravy girl.  Have you taken a look at your actions lately??  I'd have thought you'd be somewhere out in the bush putting spells on small animals and picking herbs to use as medicine.  In fact, Tania should be in the freakin' AMAZON right now!  NOT in Connecticut giving Syringe the business.

• Love 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

Tania just doesn't understand the "WHY".....  Good gravy girl.  Have you taken a look at your actions lately??  I'd have thought you'd be somewhere out in the bush putting spells on small animals and picking herbs to use as medicine.  In fact, Tania should be in the freakin' AMAZON right now!  NOT in Connecticut giving Syringe the business.

Tanya has never once looked at her own actions, nor at her fashion choices. Not once,

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Is it me, or are Synjin and Tania not really single but just want to be on TV?

What they want is to be able to screw other people and still be married. Why don't they just screw other people and stay married? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Shirt, no. Eyebrows, no. Make-up, no.

The make up, the hair, the eyebrows, the shirt.......no way anyone will go on a second date with her once they see her.

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Wow, Debbie belongs in Las Vegas! But she is telling us everything she did in there, 40 years ago... 😒

They knew her back then and aren’t interested in being friends with her now….

Makes me wonder. 

• Love 3