Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I love Tim, and even wish he would host the Tell-All, but what is he doing there?? The season wasn't about his dating life. If Veronica is enough of a big girl to take this job being on the show, she can handle the Tell-All by herself without Tim there all the time to wipe her...nose. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Why does the cast do Shaun's job of asking questions?  Shaun must be the mistress of Matt Sharps because I don't know how she still has this gig.

The pursestrings at Sharp Productions don't stretch to paying a real, professional host. Shawn has a lower price tag. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The pursestrings at Sharp Productions don't stretch to paying a real, professional host. Shawn has a lower price tag. 

Tiffany has the face of an angel and the personality of a shrew.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Debbie, what difference does it make to you where they stay? These people are so fucking inappropriate and nosy.

But that’s what makes it so entertaining!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Tiffany should be ashamed to leave Daniel for that long. A part of him might have been relieved, since he’s like the adult and her a child, but he was probably worried the entire time about how much crap she was getting into with Ronald AGAIN!  

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

So I purchased a new iPad today because my old one won’t download app updates and now I cannot stream Netflix and Prime. The only problem is that I’m not sure I’ll figure out how to get it up and running. If only I had a 10 year old kid around to be a tech assistant.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tiffany should be ashamed to leave Daniel for that long. A part of him might have been relieved, since he’s like the adult and her a child, but he was probably worried the entire time about how much crap she was getting into with Ronald AGAIN!  

But her children are the most important things to her.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I purchased a new iPad today because my old one won’t download app updates and now I cannot stream Netflix and Prime. The only problem is that I’m not sure I’ll figure out how to get it up and running. If only I had a 10 year old kid around to be a tech assistant.

Call Apple when you have time. They’ll talk you through anything.  I’ve done that a couple of times.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tim and Ronnie have an interesting dynamic. I think she always  chooses losers and he helps her pick up the pieces when it goes sideways. She is pretty and successful, why all the losers?

I’ve known a few beautiful & successful women who had the same MO. 2 went back to abusive husbands because the make up sex was fantastic, their words not mine. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Deb's reactions crack me up, e.g., can't stand Josh. She's like the aunt or granny who won't be BS'd. Josh calls her "Jesus Christ over here" and says "is there a mute button for her?"

That's offensive. What if she called him "Yahweh over here" and "can't you [Shawn] shut this double-talker down?" 

• Love 6