Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Howdy Y'all!! I'm here and ready for the show!  Sounds like old Cesar has a new squeeze!  Lort Tania.  You look like you haven't missed a meal.

Tiffany has SOMETHING TO SAY PEEPS!!  

And Nuttalie is just about skipping into the dang place.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Nuttily looks much better without all that heavy makeup. It takes her nuttiness down a notch or two as well. The extensions are sad, but I guess you can't have everything. 

Debs is less than sanguine about her move to Canada as she walks in. This is reversed later on (per the preview). I can't wait for Tony to rip Coltee a new one. 

Debbie's voice reminds me of Daffy Duck. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What a rough Monday. Had a glitch in our computer system and everyone was freaking out. Our lunch was normal, then right after that it came back AGAIN. It was very agonizing. Thank God I’m here to snark with you on the Tell Barely Anything, featuring Shaun’s surprise face: 😳

Did you try turning it of & on again ?

• LOL 8

I'm resurrecting one of my most useful quotes... "I cawn't anymore... I cawn't!" (Nuttily)

Adding that to "I'm done!" and "Lyah! You nevah loved me!" And probably a few more. 

I just can't with Tiffany. Four MONTHS in SA? Well, don't come back and whine how terrible it was. And this surprises you how? Why would you stay, or certainly stay at his home?? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Tuneful said:

I'm resurrecting one of my most useful quotes... "I cawn't anymore... I cawn't!" (Nuttily)

Adding that to "I'm done!" and "Lyah! You nevah loved me!" And probably a few more. 

I’ve always been partial to “Cut it on the bias!”

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim very dearly wants us all to care. He apparently thinks he's some combination of George Bernard Shaw, Winston Churchill and Perez Hilton. 

I hate Perez Hilton. He is a two faced bully and I laughed hard when he got punched out.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim very dearly wants us all to care. He apparently thinks he's some combination of George Bernard Shaw, Winston Churchill and Perez Hilton. 

Tim has always reminded me of the Dilophosaurus in Jurassic Park.  It's the eyebrows and his hair style.  It's the one who kills the fat programmer trying to flee.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2