Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Usually you use meaningful. Someone is in a good mood.

That's my Sunday farewell.  I believe a person can always have a meaningful week even when it's not a good one.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Alright, y’all! Grab your popcorn and prepare it for next week because shit’s going down! I really hope you have a gob gobbling Thanksgiving. In our house, once again the bird is the word! Hope to see you guys next time with improved snark (I am still keeping up hope even though it was really boring this week). Until next time, bock bock! 🦃 Peace out. ✌️ 

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.  I also celebrate my birthday on Saturday.

Happiest of birthdays Sue!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, y’all! Grab your popcorn and prepare it for next week because shit’s going down! I really hope you have a gob gobbling Thanksgiving. In our house, once again the bird is the word! Hope to see you guys next time with improved snark (I am still keeping up hope even though it was really boring this week). Until next time, bock bock! 🦃 Peace out. ✌️ 

Happiest of birthdays Sue!

Thank you!  I'm not in a hurry.  It's the big 7-0.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany, shut the fuck up. Next morning, she says, “It just happened! We didn’t plan to have sex.”

"Oops!" That Tiffany, she's just such a mad, passionate soul. Maybe she wanted to make the camera man jealous. 

12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did @Pepper Mostly get a life? Something more important than us? If so, congratulations!

12 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Maybe she might be easily inching away from this “reality show” and actually doing something more productive. If she quits, I quit. She is the last thing keeping me holding on to this stupid shitshow. Of course the rest of you snarkers are awesome, but @Pepper Mostly is my fave. 😊 

Caesar, you only knew Alona for three days. She is NOT the love of your life.

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

On the Pepper Mostly front, she was online with the rest of us last night for HEA.  Maybe she has company or something?

12 hours ago, Doublemint said:

She has a long-term houseguest and she's been very active with her.

Aren't you all nice! I will never, ever leave you. Even if a hot bartender in South Africa or the Dominican Republic winks at me. Even if a grizzled old possibly Nazi biker pours chocolate on me. Even if I get knocked up by a pool boy. You are my people and I am your Pepper--ride or die for life! 

As it happens, houseguest GOT A JOB! So we were out celebrating with ramen and many, many drinks. I will be back on Friday for Fun with Inmates. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 11/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Congrats to Ms. Houseguest!

Thank you, friend! She's very excited--starts work on Monday! She arrived here in September and my son and I were wildly insouciant and telling her she'd get a job in NO TIME (she's my son's friend originally, they first met back in culinary school ten years ago, but she's my friend too, now). We are all very pleased! And having her has been a blast. I've had more fun in the last two months than I've had in a year!

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2022 at 10:17 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Animals are such fine judges of character.

There is a Boston terrier mix that lives a few units from me in my condo duplex. Twice this week he has seen me and pretty much has ran to say hi when I was getting the mail at the super box. I always find a few minutes to spend time with him. And bring him home safely.

• Love 3

Oh god I can already tell that Tim is going to be utterly insufferable, isn't he? Is he angling for a hosting gig or what? 

In other news, Kalani looks like shit. And if Patrick isn't juicing again I'll eat my hat. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

What a rough Monday. Had a glitch in our computer system and everyone was freaking out. Our lunch was normal, then right after that it came back AGAIN. It was very agonizing. Thank God I’m here to snark with you on the Tell Barely Anything, featuring Shaun’s surprise face: 😳

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

We had very nice weather in MN for Thanksgiving, sunny and in the 50s, but we're expecting 3-4 in. of snow tomorrow.

Currently, it is supposed to go down to -29C on Thursday night.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1