Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alona is going to be alone when the war breaks out. I actually like her!

I do too. I hope she's OK. Knowing what's coming is making this unbearable.

Just now, endure said:

YES!  He always looks depressed.

He's a doleful old sad sack. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Alright, my peeps! This was fire, much more fire than last night’s shitshow. I cannot wait to see more next week! Hope we do not get haunted by spirits like Evil Sunhe this Halloween. Hope to see you all around the forums! Have a great night, everyone! Peace out. ✌️

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, deirdra said:

As someone with no status in Canada, she can only visit for a maximum of 6 months. Border control could limit that to less than 6 months if she answers questions in ways that make them suspicious of her motives or she doesn't have enough money to live for 6 mos and enough money to cover any medical problems and her cats'.

It seems odd during his encouraging her to move to Canada that neither one of them bring up anything about the immigration process..... fakers or flakers, she especially should have a clue.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Debbie should be meeting with an immigration lawyer about what she needs to do in terms of visas and her stay.

At least have a convo with Tony before he drives down to Vegas to pick up her slot machine etc!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Their vibe reminds me of two middle-school girls at a slumber party. Next they'll be playing with hairstyles and doing their nails. 

Well then it’s very convenient that he’s a hairstylist and she’s a makeup artist! Just invite Caesar and let the mani pedis begin! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

So Josh's ex-wife is an awful big-game hunter who likes to pose narcissistically with her victims.

Oh dear. Did you she goes hunting for actual animals? I thought you meant it as a joke and the big game was any woman interested in being with Josh and taking a penny out of her childrens’s pockets. 
   Boo on her if she does those trophy pictures with just killed wildlife. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh dear. Did you she goes hunting for actual animals? I thought you meant it as a joke and the big game was any woman interested in being with Josh and taking a penny out of her childrens’s pockets. 
   Boo on her if she does those trophy pictures with just killed wildlife. 

Yep, real used-to-be-live wild animals. I saw one picture where it looked like she had just killed a baby big cat or adolescent big cat.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

Ugh! It started raining this afternoon and they ended up canceling all trick or treating that was reserved for tonight! There was a lot of crying and sadness in our household, and it ended up shutting my brain off so I have been in my bedroom for 2 hours…

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 3