Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Tuneful said:

The fire is that she is losing her place in a couple of weeks. It's good that Tony has the time to come to Vegas and help pack her and move her. He's right that her married son and wife need their space.  

Is she though? The "Debbie's on the verge of losing her apartment" plot has been recycled about five times so far! 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Where's the fire, Debbie? Why does she have to make up her mind right now? Can't she say "I really like you and I love Canada. I can see myself here. I would like to take some time to think about it and see how our relationship goes before committing."? 

Well, she's gonna have to move in like two weeks and has nobody in Vegas to live with.....

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If she buys a house in Canada, could she live there then?  How does that work?  I’m not an immigration lawyer. 

As someone with no status in Canada, she can only visit for a maximum of 6 months. Border control could limit that to less than 6 months if she answers questions in ways that make them suspicious of her motives or she doesn't have enough money to live for 6 mos and enough money to cover any medical problems and her cats'.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There are only a few story lines available from the razor sharp team in the Sharp productions writers room. Pre-nup, mother's blessing, babies. That's about it. Natalie taking what's available to her and running with it. 

I’d gladly help them out.  Where can I sign up?  

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

No Tiffany, you should hide a few things from your son, he's still in elementary school for fucks sake. She depends on him way too much for emotional support. It's icky. Its one thing to be honest and upfront and another to overshare and burden a young kid. She sucks. 

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What kind of car is that? 

A Penismobile. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No Tiffany, you should hide a few things from your son, he's still in elementary school for fucks sake. She depends on him way too much for emotional support. It's icky. Its one thing to be honest and upfront and another to overshare and burden a young kid. She sucks. 

It's a very unhealthy codependency.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Josh looks exhausted. Always. I know he has a busy business and a couple of kids. He probably could barely date someone from AZ or LA let alone fly in someone from FL who is high-maintenance and 99% dissatisfied with anything he says or does. 

That Reese's/Kit Kat commercial triggered me. Off to rummage in the kitchen. 

Whenever Tania comes on my TV, I have to restrain myself from screaming. 

Veronica, you tell him, girl....not to waste your time if he's not serious and single. Cue "Tell It Like It Is." 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Love 4