Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, I could have gone to my grave cheerfully without knowing the state of Sinjin's balls. 

That will never happen if TLC has anything to say about it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yuck. If you’re sweaty fresh out of the shower then you need to put on an undershirt, Dr. Funkenstein, King of the funk. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Better go spray some more Axe on, Sinjin. 

Jesus, he's acting like he's been living in exile in a cave somewhere for 20 years. You were married, not in solitary confinement. 

Maybe that She Shed messed him up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed is such an idiot. "I'm getting older. Its a race against time to find The One!" 

He has only weeks left.  He's already in his 50s.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed’s mother has the thankless task of telling Ed that it’s not him, it’s every woman he’s ever met.

I'm sure she's got that song and dance perfectly choreographed by now.

• Love 6
(edited)

OMG, the Merrifields on Seeking Sister Wife? He’s one of the biggest assholes ever. But God told him to get a second wife. And his “first” wife was a stupid, stupid desperate woman who allowed herself to be treated like a doormat. I hope polygamy is everything they hoped it would be.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hopefully Coyote is done with him.

I hoping against hope, that so is this show. No more adventures of Big Egg trying to convince a woman to instantly love him. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

He has only weeks left.  He's already in his 50s.

One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I suppose its very brave of him to ceaselessly pursue True Love for the weeks remaining to him. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

OMG, the Merrifields on Seeking Sister Wife? He’s the one of the biggest assholes ever. And his “first” wife was a stupid, stupid desperate woman.

And apparently Garrick wants even more sister wives in his stable. Getting tired of his espicey Latina Roberta already? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Welp Egg....  Maybe you need to try and fix things with Liz.  She AT LEAST kinda liked you.  Coyote has had enough of your bullshit.

Good Gawd Jesse....  You have to CARRY Jeniffffffffffffffer to your date??  Blech.

• Love 5