Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? The steak looked medium rare to me. Which is how it is served traditionally. Again, a traveller or foodie would know this.

I like mine medium well done. Well, pink. Got turned off red meat in Rio when the barbecue restaurant served increasingly raw meat.

• Love 3

Jesse's such a prissy little princess and snob. What an impression to make on a first date. If you don't like the food or drink and you don't feel comfortable, keep cool and order something else or say thank you but we cannot eat here after all, and go somewhere else. Laugh it off. 

I find Jeniffer unwatchable, I don't know why. Plastic surgery? Too many teeth (Miss Jovi)? Anorexic?    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I am here, grubby but unbowed. Turns out our plumbing problem requires special parts that have to be ordered, and its not going to be fixed till WEDNESDAY. And will cost $1450! 

You are a trouper.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I like mine medium well done. Well, pink. Got turned off red meat in Rio when the barbecue restaurant served increasingly raw meat.

I used to eat mine medium well. I now eat med rare. I remember in Paris unless I specifically asked for it to be more well done that was how it was served.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sophisticated world traveller Jesse acts like Jethro Bodine in a restaurant. 

"Well, golly, garcone! Mah possum is nahr raw!"

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I can't remember, did they have tattooed rings?

They had the symbol for the astrological sign Sagittarius tattooed onto their ring fingers. Neither one of them is a Sagittarius

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

A self-love video. Keep it klassy, Stef.

So, she's going to film herself masturbating, right? 

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I find Jeniffer unwatchable, I don't know why. Plastic surgery? Too many teeth? Anorexic?    

Yes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I used to eat mine medium well. I now eat med rare. I remember in Paris unless I specifically asked for it to be more well done that was how it was served.  

In Rio, the beef or what I thought was maybe horse, was bleeding all over my plate. I couldn't do it as it got to be raw.

• Love 2

I had to laugh at Jesse's weird outfit for this "date" and also the fact that apparently, there is NO MERLOT in Columbia!  What the hell??

I think we're going to find that there is no connection whatsoever between those two and Tim was just the first in a long line of people Jenifffffffer finds "boring".

Stephanie is just nasty.  She thinks she's real cute and I'm sure the people who buy her farts think she's adorable.  I find her disgusting.

Debbie and her blind date are a hoot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Hi all! Was a little late but just in time to see  Jesse and  Jeniffer at the restaurant. Can't take his picky behind anywhere.

Also, the only time Tania has ever been silent is when it's time to tell her family she and Singyn are divorcing.

I wish I cared about Stephanie and her romantic/sexual growth, but nope, not going to happen.

Edited by Bees52
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Steph really needs to stop trying so hard. Every other word out of her mouth is sex and about losing celibacy and more sex. Done a complete 180 to a complete attention whore. Clearly she must know sex sells but JESUS CHRIST, be a little subtle at how hard your trying to sell yourself.

• Love 7