Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E01: Season Premiere LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. This is where you can post about the season 23 premiere as it airs in the East Coast! This thread will unlock a few minutes before the episode airs and will lock as soon as the episode ends, where you can take post-episode discussions to the episode thread. 

Oh, so they're dividing the groups who enter by gender.

I mean, considering what happened last season's premiere, I guess it's a good thing.

Frenchie, I'm gonna need to see that notebook before I believe it.

• LOL 2

I mean, I would never have a notebook, but maybe this board is the same thing? We all know exactly how all these assholes have lost over the years.

Also, hello Xavier!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Travis- the Tyler wannabe. Looks a little like Malcolm from Survivor.

Derek. He's not that handsome. And he isn't Joe.

Frenchie.  Reminds me of that country guy from BB16, who some thought was a CIA agent.

Xavier seems cool.

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Travis- the Tyler wannabe. Looks a little like Malcolm from Survivor.

Lol, My first thought was that he looks like what would happen if Jack and Tyler had a baby.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I mean, I would never have a notebook, but maybe this board is the same thing? We all know exactly how all these assholes have lost over the years.

Also, hello Xavier!

Maybe Frenchie is an actual poster on this forum.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

Look, I like country boys.  But I'm not sure what style Beauty School Dropout is going for.  There's just something...not right there. 

Who is Beauty School dropout?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't get this competition..

What, you want them to give them something really hard like a 5 piece puzzle of themselves?   Gotta pace things.  

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 8

I think (well, hope) there might have been some throwing going on. So I guess this means two women, two men winners. All right. French is an interesting first win though. At least it wasn’t Travis.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Who is Beauty School dropout?

Frenchie. 

Lol, I knew who you meant, but I didn't get the connection until just now.  I clearly need another drink.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

40+ children?!?!    Al Gore would like to have a talk with your grandparents. 

These key finding/delivering are some of the worst acting on TV since....the last round of DRs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1