Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E01: Season Premiere LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, leocadia said:

I hope the live feeders are preparing "Calm Down Britini" and "Shut Up Britini" macros.  They WILL be needed stat.

Maybe I'll replace my ¿pǝddᴉlɟ oɥʍ macro.

• LOL 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Well, no. I honestly don’t know how you came to this conclusion, especially since his team won. And this show is littered with the carcasses of “strong, athletic males” who did Jack shit in competitions. Starting with Jack - Aquaman’s janky cousin who never won shit.

A team he was on won when he had to help balance something. If I'm wrong about him, I'll gladly own it. But when I see him, I'm not thinking speed, endurance and the ability to hang onto a tiny platform that starts swinging around. "I'm picking you because you remind me of my best friend." 

He literally got picked because he reminded Frenchie of someone else.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I'd fuck this up on purpose to feel good about my choice

I thought that was what he was doing.  He was obviously throwing that second one too hard with too much spin. 

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Remember to exercise empathy and wisdom

Praise Paramount+!!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

A team he was on won when he had to help balance something. If I'm wrong about him, I'll gladly own it. But when I see him, I'm not thinking speed, endurance and the ability to hang onto a tiny platform that starts swinging around. "I'm picking you because you remind me of my best friend." 

He literally got picked because he reminded Frenchie of someone else.

But it’s Big Brother, not The Challenge. Endurance is just as likely to be won by a tiny woman. There are also plenty of memory/crap shoot comps. Maybe Frenchie had time to talk to Travis during the other comps and came to the conclusion he was a douche and someone he would not want to work with. Finding someone you want to work with is WAY more important than some mythical “comp beast” status,

• Love 5