Type keyword(s) to search

S12 Hall of Fame: The First 12 Seasons

• Start Topic

(edited)

12 seasons of former favorites, showcasing some of the best moments with nominations to the MAFS Hall of Fame, including categories "Favorite Fairytale" and "Least Likely to Succeed." JamieOtis hosts.

Edited by humbleopinion

And since she couldn't win every topic, she had to insert some kind of quip on each one about herself.  I think they should have had a category for "Love Story Most Likely Formed To Get Fame".  There!  See Jamie, there's a category for you to win!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I watched it. It was OK. They had top 5 people/couples in a bunch of categories. Two surprising things to me:

1. Among the "top 5 couples destined to stay together" was Jephte and Shawniece. WTF? 

2.  They included AJ as being in the top 5 jerks in his season (I can't remember the exact category name.) I didn't watch that season, so have only seen AJ and Stephanie on Couples Cam, and he seems like a nice guy. What was the story with him? Did he turnover a new leaf during the season or was he a jerk all the way through?

@absolutelyido, AJ was pretty much a jerk and obnoxious the whole time. He didn't like the cameras and often yelled at production and tried to refuse to do things he didn't want to do. I don't know what Stephanie saw in him, but I guess once the cameras weren't there, or when they were alone, he was better. He also got drunk at the group events and was pretty awful. Again, he didn't want the cameras there, but he signed up so he would never have to eat dinner alone again.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I know a lot of people didn't like Luke, but when AJ slapped him on his ass I wanted Luke to knock him out.  

Haha I loved it.  Hated Luke.  

I notice they totally skipped the season 2 couples.  Biggest fights?  How about the one who had to get the restraining order?  And yes - Shawniece and Jephte as most likely to be together forever?  Please.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, princelina said:

Haha I loved it.  Hated Luke.  

I notice they totally skipped the season 2 couples.  Biggest fights?  How about the one who had to get the restraining order?  And yes - Shawniece and Jephte as most likely to be together forever?  Please.

I knew they would leave out season 2, they always do.  I figure there must be some kind of legal agreement after all the lawsuits that season preventing the show from ever featuring it on future shows.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2021 at 5:05 PM, absolutelyido said:

I watched it. It was OK. They had top 5 people/couples in a bunch of categories. Two surprising things to me:

1. Among the "top 5 couples destined to stay together" was Jephte and Shawniece. WTF? 

2.  They included AJ as being in the top 5 jerks in his season (I can't remember the exact category name.) I didn't watch that season, so have only seen AJ and Stephanie on Couples Cam, and he seems like a nice guy. What was the story with him? Did he turnover a new leaf during the season or was he a jerk all the way through?

AJ is much more like able on couples cam. I think that he just really struggling with the filming. I sort of get it - I doubt anyone really knows and understands how intrusive it is unless they’ve done it - even though I’m sure they try to tell you what to expect. I like Steph a lot so if she sees something in AJ, then I trust her instincts.

• Love 2

When I was watching it, I had a few "who are those people" moments. I've watched every season and I didn't recognize some of the couples. Of course, they're not on any of the spin offs.

On 6/17/2021 at 3:05 PM, absolutelyido said:

On 6/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, princelina said:

Shawniece and Jephte as most likely to be together forever?  Please.

They prolly put them on the list cuz they have a kid. I really could've done without her wedding lap dance & pole dance. It was uncomfortable then & still is. 😵 Glad they haven't had any more kids. He's gunna leave one day. He's not all in, he's just going along with it.

WORST FAKERS:
1. Keith
2. Will
3. Haley
4. Henry
5. Christina
These people acted like they were actually trying at the marriage, knowing they were just there for the cameras & would divorce on decision day. They should get their participation award revoked! 😂

MOST SCREWED:
1. Amber
2. Paige
3. Kate
4. Jacob
5. Taylor
6. Mindy
7. Meka
8. Jasmine
I think these wives whose husbands had sex with them had it worse.
I'm surprised they had a "Double Agents" category. Glad they didn't have an "Awkward Initiation" category. Jasmine would be #1. 😅😂

• Love 1

WHAT HAPPENED to Season 2 couples??? 2 of them could've been on a list. On the surface, they all seemed fine. Davina & Sean & Jessica & Ryan had instant chemistry... There should've been a "Sweetest Pre-Wedding Gift," "Slowest Burn," & "Roller Coaster" category.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lindz said:

WHAT HAPPENED to Season 2 couples??? 2 of them could've been on a list. On the surface, they all seemed fine. Davina & Sean & Jessica & Ryan had instant chemistry... There should've been a "Sweetest Pre-Wedding Gift," "Slowest Burn," & "Roller Coaster" category.

See my post above of June 18th.  I know Jessica filed legal action in terms of a restraining order against Ryan plus I remember hearing that at least one of the other two women (probably Davina) that season sued the show.  They all felt screwed over by the show and IMO with good reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were responsible for some legal ruling that forbid their images from ever being shown again on future episodes because we have never seen them on any of these filler/clip shows, and there have been many of them.  I'm sure the show will milk the rest of the seasons for every category they can think of and might have even done the ones you mention above already.

Edited by Yeah No