Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

S04.E13: Conned Again?

Shawn fears he's being conned again when Sara drops a bombshell; Lacey makes a shocking discovery on Shane's phone, sending her on a downward spiral; Amber confronts Puppy about her sketchy behavior; Daonte faces Nicolle's mom after their breakup.

Original air date 2021.09.10

• Love 3

Oh, man.  I think this is the fourth time I've seen the Bonnie and Clyde re-enactment.  "I figured we'd get our first professional photos taken as Bonnie and Clyde."

My life really can't be this pathetic.

Oh wait, here's the part where it's touch and go whether he's going to make it down on one knee.  

Okay, it's all worth it.

Edited by candall
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hiya folks! I'm making an alcoholic smoothie whilst I brush up on Bonnie and Clyde's story..... Um, John...can you read? Well, you are in for quite the surprise. 

I laughed and laughed when the photographer said she was looking forward to shooting them today. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Gobi, I refuse to believe it. This is True Love and I still believe. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening my friends!! Had a really bad week so looking forward to all the snark!

Here's a nice cold martini, or a cosmo, if you prefer. Popcorn's over there. Here, take the comfiest chair. 

1 minute ago, candall said:

Geez, Shawn, why don't you just pull over and see if you can crawl down her throat?

This guy gives me hives.

He is SO gross. Like Big Ed levels of grotesque. 

• Love 6
Just now, candall said:

Beach picnic from hell!

This was on the LAL preview last night.  It goes on AND ON.  

Shockingly, Chane represents the voice of reason.

Oh God is it most of the episode? Lacey’s nasal voice drives me nuts.

• Love 1