Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My late dad always used to refer to Buicks as "Geezer mobiles". 

Ha. I was just going to say he looks like a Buick guy to me. Like a musty, mid90s burgundy or tan Buick (that got oddly specific…)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Ha. I was just going to say he looks like a Buick guy to me. Like a musty, mid90s burgundy or tan Buick (that got oddly specific…)

Hahaha, I can picture it! My dad would have pointed at it and cried gleefully "GEEZER!"

• LOL 7

I'm here, but this is following the "90 Day I'm Not Interested in These People Again"  formula 

But, then again, who am I kidding. 

I'll be here for the wonky eyebrows and tragic make up.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That's the world's worst weave.  Blind folks aren't fooled by it. 

Wait, what?  Are you saying those fake, dried out, four foot tresses are woven into her two-inch prison butch cut?  That she now has no choice but to look like that?

Oh, dear.

She deserves that free Buick.

• LOL 10

Party time!

My friendly neighborhood liquor store was out of the tequila I like, so I'm about to open a bottle of George Clooney.  Yeah!   Drink to me only with thine eyes, George--if you're ever inside, I'll put some money on your books.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Two hours!!!!  I thought you were toying with my emotions, @PrincessPurrsALot, but it's all true!!!! TWO HOURS!!

You know I love you all.  I wouldn't lie about an extra long episode.  Now will you put money on my books?  Also, I'm getting paroled soon.  Can I parole to your house?  I'll need a car and some clothes and your credit card, and you don't mind if my kids, cousins, and prison girlfriend move in, do you? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I know it's a little bit alarming that Tia has multiple face tattoos and her throat has apparently been slashed, but I swear it's a relief to me to see a plain unadorned face without glitter shadow, eyebrow artistry or tarantula lashes.  Same with her hair--wake up and out the door.

Tia:  I yam what I yam.

• LOL 7