Type keyword(s) to search

Cast in Other Roles: You Know, More Alternate Timelines

Bort

Rachel Nichols was in tonight's episode of Witches of East End. I was surprised when she turned up, I hadn't heard about it, and I'm usually pretty good about knowing these things.

Since no one else posted this, Magda Apanowicz was in Kyle XY ;).

Her and Markinson were both in Caprica, Apanowicz played Lucy Rand and Markinson played Jordan Durham (which was another cop character). You know what, both shows were filmed in Vancouver, so their is probably  more overlap (okay, more like a huge overlap) between actors than just the two (coming to think about it, Mike Dupud and Tahmoh Penikett were both in BSG, and Dupod had a  small cameo in Caprica). 

Edited by TVSpectator

Andromeda is back in action. She's joined the Daniel Jackson in a Coma show. So i guess injecting liquid explosive under your skin really does kill on this show. Unless they bring an alternate of her in for a guest shot.

I am shocked that nobody has brought up the thousands upon thousands of roles that Roger Cross has been in.  No word of a lie he is currently on or has recently been on five shows that I watch (Continuum, Strain, Dark Matter, Arrow, and Orphan Black).  Add that to his roles on 24, Eureka, The Gates, and Fringe and yeah I have watched him in a ton of stuff.  Also he has been a one off character in other stuff that I used to watch.  I think it is safe to say that Roger is the hardest working man in show business and I watch a way too much television.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 4

I was watching The Guard (Canadian Coast Guard show from 2008-2009, it's on free Hulu) specifically for Ryan Robbins, and Roger Cross ended up being in that, too. It's unnerving to see him as a normal, functioning member of society (in this case a Coast Guard commander).

• Love 2

I forgot to say that I saw Rachel Nichols in a decent horror movie on Chiller a couple of months back, it was called  P2.  Granted it might not be for everyone but I thought it was good and she looked really pretty with blonde hair.

Also, I cannot wait to see William B. Davis return to X-Files.  It should be interesting to see how they bring him back because I thought he died in the series finale.  Then again my memory is spotty and I have not watched that episode since it aired so I could be wrong.

Also, I cannot wait to see William B. Davis return to X-Files.  It should be interesting to see how they bring him back because I thought he died in the series finale.  Then again my memory is spotty and I have not watched that episode since it aired so I could be wrong.

I do think that Davis' character, known as Cigarette Smoking Man (CSM), did die either in the finale season or the very last episode (it was also hinted that he was suffering from lung cancer as well and he was pushed down a flight of stairs). Then again, didn't Mulder and Scully, leave the FBI and were on the lam in the last episode as well?

Edited by TVSpectator

I forgot to say that I saw Rachel Nichols in a decent horror movie on Chiller a couple of months back, it was called P2. Granted it might not be for everyone but I thought it was good and she looked really pretty with blonde hair.

I've seen P2, it also has Wes Bentley, who I have an undeniable love for.

Blonde hair is the norm for Rachel Nichols. In fact, she's wearing a wig for Continuum season 4. She had dyed it back to blonde during the hiatus and apparently didn't want to dye it dark again for only six episodes.

I've seen P2, it also has Wes Bentley, who I have an undeniable love for.

Blonde hair is the norm for Rachel Nichols. In fact, she's wearing a wig for Continuum season 4. She had dyed it back to blonde during the hiatus and apparently didn't want to dye it dark again for only six episodes.

Slightly off topic but I had no clue it was a wig she was wearing this season.  I am so bad at that, I never pick up on it.  Megan Boone wore a wig on Blacklist and I never picked up on it until I read about it on Yahoo and writer said it was a bad wig at that.  Which looking back on it, it was but I did not pick up on it.

• Love 1

I do think that Davis' character, known as Cigarette Smoking Man (CSM), did die either in the finale season or the very last episode (it was also hinted that he was suffering from lung cancer as well and he was pushed down a flight of stairs). Then again, didn't Mulder and Scully, leave the FBI and were on the lam in the last episode as well?

Yep, but Mulder and Scully came back as consultants in the I Want To Believe movie and Scully was a doctor in a Catholic hospital.

Anyways I've been rewatching the X Files and I notice Roger Cross in 2 of his 3 eps as random military man. I was watching some lulzy 2Gether vids and he showed up at the end of this clip.

Victor Webster played Beckett's s3 boyfriend on Castle. He only appeared in 3 eps in s3 and 1 ep in s4.

Yep, but Mulder and Scully came back as consultants in the I Want To Believe movie and Scully was a doctor in a Catholic hospital.

Anyways I've been rewatching the X Files and I notice Roger Cross in 2 of his 3 eps as random military man. I was watching some lulzy 2Gether vids and he showed up at the end of this clip.

Yeah, I never saw the second X-Files movie, only because it had a poor rating and I realized that watching something that poorly rank would be a waste of my time (rotten tomatoes gave the film  a 32%).

That and realizing that there was really no way those two were still with the FBI after Season 9. I mean, I will go to see a crappy movie, from time to time (oh, btw I found this movie to be really crappy too and please don't waste your time watching it, like I did because I came to the theater late and miss my other choice), but I usually like going with friends and we would make fun of it later, but I didn't have any friends who wanted to see it.

As with how they will bring back Davis' character, CSM, I think maybe he will be in a flashback or two, or the aliens for some reason cloned him.

Edited by TVSpectator

I've been inflicting Chicago Fire on myself. I hope you're happy, Rachel! I'm sure she is, she gets to make out with Taylor Kinney. She looks great, though. I'd forgotten how she looked with blonde hair.

• Love 1

Lexa Doig will be on this week's Arrow (The CW, Wednesdays @ 8pm eastern) as Talia al Ghul, which is a recurring role.*

She's also in the E! drama The Arrangement, which premieres March 1st.

*Correction/Update: Looks like Doig's role started in last week's episode (January 25th, "Who Are You?").

Edited by Just Here
added update
  • Love 1