Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Put Your Mask On First

• Start Topic

Back to back new episodes tonight, with this one labeled as FINALE.

Wade comes to terms with putting his relationship with Shannon in the past and starts dating again; Delia realizes why she has been so controlling her whole life; Michelle takes on the role of managing Ben's business finances.

• Love 1

Still no announcement on renewal or cancellation? The writers didn’t attempt any kind of wrap-up if they know or think they’re getting axed.

Caroline really sucked. I heard her tell Wade she’d decided to take a serious look at life, but did she tell him she was engaged? And now Wade has Shannon and Lena, too. I’d go with Lena. The complications with Shannon are still there, and Caroline just got you punched in the face and cost you and Ben a big client.

• Love 7

Wade having bunches of women chasing after him was the original premise of the show. They seem to have forgotten that a bit with the relationship with Shannon and now are getting back to it

• Love 4

I liked Delia's story about going to camp and being popular for the wrong reasons 😄

I guess this was a kind of an okay ending...basically it ended where it began but with Wade in a much better place mentally / emotionally. However, I am  still praying and hoping that somehow it gets renewed.

• Love 9

14 hours ago, DanaK said:

Wade having bunches of women chasing after him was the original premise of the show

I guess so, he is the Unicorn etc.  I just don’t see it, don’t find him attractive at all!

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Reall?  I don’t get it, don’t find him attractive at all!

The show's title is "The Unicorn" and the premise is that single women will find a widower very attractive over a divorced man or one who isn't married yet for reasons I don't fully remember

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 3
Just now, DanaK said:

The show's title is "The Unicorn" and the premise is that single women will find a widower very attractive over a divorced man or one who isn't married yet for reasons I don't fully remember

Yes, edited my reply.  Thanks

Caroline sucks, she never said that she was engaged just that she was trying to take things more seriously, and he got punched in the face and lost a client over it. I hope Wade never calls her back, he does not need that kind of drama. Damn it Marie. 

I hope that we get another season, but just in case we don't at least this was something of an ending. Wade managed to have a real relationship after losing his wife, and he is open to trying again, which puts him in a better headspace then when he started the show. 

I love Forrest so much. "Why am I still talking?" 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Damn it Marie.

Upvoted for BB reference (yay!). I love Betsy Brandt and am always happy to see her but, yeah, Caroline kinda sucks now.

Come back, show. I want to see what happens with Lena. Fingers crossed.

• Love 5
On 3/19/2021 at 11:31 AM, DanaK said:

There were three reasons as I recall:

He's a widower which means he had at least some kind of previous relationship.

He has a steady job and is financially secure.

I don't recall the third reason.

• Love 3
On 3/19/2021 at 2:31 PM, DanaK said:

Michelle knew about it from her sister who is on the dating sites, and she was the first to call him a unicorn — something all women were looking for. She said the men on the dating apps were getting divorced and going through midlife crises, buying Porches, and dating 25-year olds. Delia said being a widower meant he was a devoted husband, devoted father, and — since he hadn’t had sex with anyone except his wife in 20 years — he was factory fresh. Wade didn’t want anyone to pity him (though Forrest was encouraging him to get pity sex), so he changed his status to single.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On ‎03‎/‎19‎/‎2021 at 2:29 PM, LucyEth said:

I guess so, he is the Unicorn etc.  I just don’t see it, don’t find him attractive at all!

Sure, he's not conventionally good looking, but being very familiar with Walton Goggins from lots of previous roles, most especially the hyperarticulate, smooth talking Kentucky outlaw Boyd Crowder, I definitely find him attractive. Like, he makes my laminated list. However, I'm unsure if I'd never seen him in another role that The Unicorn's Wade would. I like him, but this role doesn't embody the best of WG. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3