Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E24: Life After Lockup: Criminal Behavior

• Start Topic

Lindsey releases a fury on Scott; Shawn has a strange request for his ex.

Lindsey's mad?  What?  That never happens!  She is so even keeled.  Now that she has realized that Scott's beaten up truck is the only thing he has of any value, I'm sure she'll do whatever she can to be supportive and help him get his life on track.  

Sure Jan GIF

Okay, alternative theory - the accusations fly.  She calls him all kinds of terrible things.  He gets pouty faced which, along with his super flap, makes him look like a depressed blobfish. 

image.thumb.png.ad600c3c3feab65dccefdf6d3966921a.png

Happy New Year!  Love After Lockup is back!  And no, this is not a harbinger of doom. 

Original air date 2021.01.01

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Lindsey is surely a piece of work. Scott is by far no prize, but she's running around with her secret lover, pretending she's just a friend. If she doesn't like how he treats her (not that I blame her - he's a con, too) she should just leave, not destroy his property.

She thought her girlfriend should park her van in the driveway?

And for giggles, we have Trashtastic still wondering if she should give Chon another chance. She only went back to Chane because Chon was unavailable, so here comes the ménage à trois again. Such class! Such a model mom!

• Love 11

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, Lindsay and Scott are the season MVPs.  

A lot of people want to give the award to Shawn and Destinee, and I admit that they are a close second, but I have never seen two less likable people find each other than Lindsay and Scott.  

Y'all remember way back when....like a month ago....when Scott was parlaying some fairy tale about how Princess Lindsay only got in trouble because all the evil black and brown girls were jealous of beautiful, white Lindsay?  Its so beautiful to see him learn firsthand that her "trouble" has nothing to do with anyone being jealous of her, its because she is insane.  

And Lindsays acting is just so bad.  Its just so much.  And Scott with the hookers.  And then her mom blaming the system for making her awful.  

And Scott is horrible too.  The hookers, the snooping around in her stuff, the lies about his wealth to hook her, the lip, the lowkey racism, the arrogance, the way he treats other people he thinks are "lower" than him (the girl at the dealership).  

They are both such turds of humanity that I can truly enjoy them fucking each other over.  They both suck equally hard. 

I only feel sorry for Miley Grace, who, it seems, is right back with grandma.  

• Love 22
5 hours ago, renatae said:

And for giggles, we have Trashtastic still wondering if she should give Chon another chance. She only went back to Chane because Chon was unavailable, so here comes the ménage à trois again. Such class! Such a model mom!

Lacey is in ecstasy hoping that two men will fight over her.  

And just LOL @ lacey implying that she would give john another chance if she knew he was going to stay sober.  Girl, you are literally just pregnant with your husband's child.  A child you conceived through IVF!  You went out of your way to get pregnant by your husband like 5 minutes ago, but you'd give another man a shot?  Girl, WTF????

• Love 22

Other random notes

1. Shawn literally just used his children to blackmail his ex.  JFC.  Kelly was a fool to give him that money.  She needs to take that money and find an attorney to get her a legally binding child support order.  Shawn clearly does not give a shit for his children, Kelly, or anyone but himself and his trash bag girlfriend

2. Quaylon is tired of working and "chi-town" must not be willing to support him while he works to become the dorky looking migo with the grandma glasses.  Time to try to repair things with the nitwit who will buy you cars and put a roof over your head with no expectation. 

3. I wanted to jump through that scream and yell at Shavel.  Quaylon isn't that girls father, he wasn't that girls father.  That poor baby doesn't even care, but Shavel has learned zero lessons about how stupid it was to encourage her daughter to look at Quaylon as her dad. 

4.  I like Brittney's mom more than I like Brittney.  Sorrynotsorry.  Brittney will not stop until she has completely obliterated that woman on national TV so she can keep raking in a reality show paycheck.  I sincerely hope that Brittney is out of her mother's life.  Her mother was clearly a POS mom, but Brittney was also a POS mom.  Its a cycle, and Brittney had a lot of help that her mother didn't have to break the cycle.  I'm so tired of Brittney's holier than thou attitude towards her mother.  Her mother will have to deal with demons she will probably never shake, but Brittney will never truly help her mother because she needs her mother to be a disaster so she can be the hero.  The best chance Brittney's mother has is being far, far away from Brittney.  

ETA: Nitpick, but I don't want to know about Doug Flutie's sex life or testosterone level.  Also, why do all those commercials feature a 45 year old man who is maybe a 5 with a 20 year old woman who is a 10?  Oh, and a 20 year old who is going to be super excited to get all this Nugenix sex, because Nugenix has Testerone, which is proven to make men great.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

ETA: Nitpick, but I don't want to know about Doug Flutie's sex life or testosterone level.  Also, why do all those commercials feature a 45 year old man who is maybe a 5 with a 20 year old woman who is a 10?  Oh, and a 20 year old who is going to be super excited to get all this Nugenix sex, because Nugenix has Testerone, which is proven to make men great.  

Money and fame can shave twenty years off your age and change you from a 5 to a 10.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Other random notes

1. Shawn literally just used his children to blackmail his ex.  JFC.  Kelly was a fool to give him that money.  She needs to take that money and find an attorney to get her a legally binding child support order.  Shawn clearly does not give a shit for his children, Kelly, or anyone but himself and his trash bag girlfriend.

I am a regular watcher of The People's Court.

Watching that scene between Shawn and Kelly, I had two thoughts.  

• A 100% interest rate on a loan would never hold up if she tried to take his sorry ass to court to collect $2,000 for the $1,000 she loaned him.
  • Even so . . . before she transferred the money, she should have said, "I will loan you $1,000, but FIRST I'm going to send you a text that says I loaned you $2,000 and you respond back that it is a loan and you will repay me within (x amount of time)."  That's called a contract and an acknowledgement.  The only hitch is that if sorry ass realizes he doesn't have to pay her the extra $1,000 and she sued him for $2,000, she'd have to show proof that it was actually a $2,000 loan . . . and her money transfer of $1,000 won't count as proof.  But at least she'd be more likely to get her $1,000 back.

Honestly, this has to be scripted.  No one is as stupid as Scott.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Her mother was clearly a POS mom, but Brittney was also a POS mom.  Its a cycle, and Brittney had a lot of help that her mother didn't have to break the cycle.  I'm so tired of Brittney's holier than thou attitude towards her mother.  Her mother will have to deal with demons she will probably never shake, but Brittney will never truly help her mother because she needs her mother to be a disaster so she can be the hero.

I agree with you.  I think Brittney wants to humiliate her mother as revenge for what she feels her mother put her through.  Now that she's got no more story she  needs her mother for a storyline to keep those sweet paychecks rolling in so her dopey husband won't have to look for a real job.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 9

The whole time Lindsay was doing her "performance," I kept thinking that the only thought in her head was, "Act crazier.  This gig pays more than what I can make at Walmart.  It's okay if I look like a lunatic.  The producers will tell the cops that my neighbors call that I'm an actress playing the role of a crackhead getting even with my sugar daddy."

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Kelly was a fool to give him that money.

Kelly has been a fool for the last 20 years/6 kids. Why would she wise up now?

Lindsay and Scott are the season MVPs. 

I agree, and that's quite an accomplishment for this show, this season. I may have missed something, but why were they only communicating via text? Was there some reason she couldn't wait to freak out face to face with Flappy? I hope he files some kind of complaint against her and notifies the parole officer; Lindsey needs to be legally evicted. Maybe good old mom will let Tarabelle park in her driveway.

Lacey and the toy (or whatever it is) that allows someone to feel fake labor pains. Yeah, that's how I want to teach my kids about childbirth. It does makes me sad to see how much her dad loves his poor innocent grandchildren.

Like most of the people on this show, Qualude becomes less and less likeable the more I see of him. Originally, I thought he seemed sensible and dignified-ha! He and Murgh are kindred spirits. Shovel is another empty-headed sadsack who MUST have a man- any man!

Unlike a lot of you, I feel for Brittney. Outside of what she earns exploiting her own life story, she clearly doesn't have the financial resources to put her mom in a quality rehab place, and with 3(?) small children, she's probably barely coping with her own life. I do agree she probably feels some ugly vindication in letting the world see what a manipulative mess her mother is, but there's a point where you have to accept that only mom can save herself.  Who knows if seeing herself on TV in this state could nudge mom toward salvation? 😟

I had/have relatives with mental health issues, and it's almost hopeless. How much of your own sanity do you sacrifice in order to keep giving her chance after chance?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

It does makes me sad to see how much her dad loves his poor innocent grandchildren.

When Lacey said to the kids, "Are you ready to go home?" when her father showed up, it was pretty good proof that the kids live with him.  I don't doubt that he might have felt sadness at the loss of the twin embryos, but I wonder if he felt a slight sense of relief that he'd only be getting one new baby to take care of instead of three.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Kelly has been a fool for the last 20 years/6 kids. Why would she wise up now?

I agree, and that's quite an accomplishment for this show, this season. I may have missed something, but why were they only communicating via text? Was there some reason she couldn't wait to freak out face to face with Flappy? I hope he files some kind of complaint against her and notifies the parole officer; Lindsey needs to be legally evicted. Maybe good old mom will let Tarabelle park in her driveway.

Lacey and the toy (or whatever it is) that allows someone to feel fake labor pains. Yeah, that's how I want to teach my kids about childbirth. It does makes me sad to see how much her dad loves his poor innocent grandchildren.

Like most of the people on this show, Qualude becomes less and less likeable the more I see of him. Originally, I thought he seemed sensible and dignified-ha! He and Murgh are kindred spirits. Shovel is another empty-headed sadsack who MUST have a man- any man!

Unlike a lot of you, I feel for Brittney. Outside of what she earns exploiting her own life story, she clearly doesn't have the financial resources to put her mom in a quality rehab place, and with 3(?) small children, she's probably barely coping with her own life. I do agree she probably feels some ugly vindication in letting the world see what a manipulative mess her mother is, but there's a point where you have to accept that only mom can save herself.  Who knows if seeing herself on TV in this state could nudge mom toward salvation? 😟

I had/have relatives with mental health issues, and it's almost hopeless. How much of your own sanity do you sacrifice in order to keep giving her chance after chance?

Id give brittney the benefit of the doubt if she ever really exploited her life. 

But every season these two are on the show brittneys storyline is about how someone else is terrible and brittney is a hero.  

And I might even be willing to cut her some slack but her mother sat there and cried for help.  

Brittneys response was to take her to a couples therapy session, guilt her and yell at her about what a shitty mom she was.  

She never once mentioned rehab.  That wasn't her girst stop. Her first instinct was to drag her mom out to a counseling session and humiliate her on national TV.  

Addiction are hard to break and her mothers recovery would be complicated by,.what may be, very real pain issues due to her extensive burns. 

That counselor was out.of her depth but she gave brittney great advice.  She either needs to accept her mother as she is and set boundaries or she needs to fully cut her off.   I hope brittney takes thst advice but I'm doubtful that brittney is willing to lose her villain.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

She never once mentioned rehab.  That wasn't her girst stop. Her first instinct was to drag her mom out to a counseling session and humiliate her on national TV.  

Mom had to agree to the therapy and they are both getting paid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, Lindsay and Scott are the season MVPs.  

A lot of people want to give the award to Shawn and Destinee, and I admit that they are a close second, but I have never seen two less likable people find each other than Lindsay and Scott.  

Y'all remember way back when....like a month ago....when Scott was parlaying some fairy tale about how Princess Lindsay only got in trouble because all the evil black and brown girls were jealous of beautiful, white Lindsay?  Its so beautiful to see him learn firsthand that her "trouble" has nothing to do with anyone being jealous of her, its because she is insane.  

And Lindsays acting is just so bad.  Its just so much.  And Scott with the hookers.  And then her mom blaming the system for making her awful.  

And Scott is horrible too.  The hookers, the snooping around in her stuff, the lies about his wealth to hook her, the lip, the lowkey racism, the arrogance, the way he treats other people he thinks are "lower" than him (the girl at the dealership).  

They are both such turds of humanity that I can truly enjoy them fucking each other over.  They both suck equally hard. 

I only feel sorry for Miley Grace, who, it seems, is right back with grandma.  

This!!!

Lindsay for the win! Scott is so out of his league. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Mom had to agree to the therapy and they are both getting paid.

I agree, but the point remains that Brittney's mom asked her for help. 

The help Brittney offered was to further humiliate her mother on national TV.  

Brittney keeps pushing her mom to admit she is wrong, she was wrong and will always be wrong.  While Brittney avoids any culpability in the situation.  An addict...her mother...asked her for help....and Brittney's response is to embarrass and humiliate her on national TV.  She hasn't once mentioned rehab, she just looks for any opportunity to debase her mother, so she can look like a hero.  

I used to watch this show called intervention and I always remember that the minute the addict asked for or agreed to help, they were hustled on a plane to rehab.  There wasn't some extended counseling session to tell them what a shit human being they were.  Brittney may not have the funds to afford some fancy rehab, but she surely didn't have to bring her mom to some bogus counseling session to humiliate her, guilt her, and push her even more.  I can tell her mom is holding it together by a string and Brittney is intent on breaking her, so she can keep her job.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
On 1/2/2021 at 11:48 AM, sempervivum said:

It does makes me sad to see how much her dad loves his poor innocent grandchildren.

I’m a relative newbie to the Trashapalooza known as Lacey, but would it be out of line to wonder if her father had a criminal past? Because I’m a firm believer in the circle of psychopathological life. 

Speaking of, Lindsay might have been ramping up her sociopathic behavior in order to harvest the WeTV dollars, but she wasn’t in jail and spending time in the SHU for being a shrinking violet. You can see it in her lifeless shark eyes, her clipped speech and her Tourette-like facial expressions. Miley Grace’s only hope for a semi-normal life is to stay with her grandmother and see Lindsay in a supervised setting.

• Love 9