Type keyword(s) to search

Drew Sidora: You Need a New Man, Girl

• Start Topic

Drew’s relationship makes me sad. Ralph is such a horrible tool. It’s easy to see it from the outside but when you are in a marriage with an asshat it can really take a toll on your psyche.

I am hoping seeing Ralph on TV will give Drew the courage to leave me and other young women to understand that this is NOT what anyone deserves in a partner.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Drew’s relationship makes me sad. Ralph is such a horrible tool. It’s easy to see it from the outside but when you are in a marriage with an asshat it can really take a toll on your psyche.

I am hoping seeing Ralph on TV will give Drew the courage to leave me and other young women to understand that this is NOT what anyone deserves in a partner.

If this guy talks to his wife like that on TV just imagine what he says in private.   Drew definitely should have a conversation with The New Porsha.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

His complete lack of self awareness leaves me slack-jawed. On paper, he's a good catch: nice looking, good job, goes to church. In reality, he is a defensive, condescending, emotionally abusive, shady ass 🤬🤬🤬. For the life of me, I cannot understand why he would agree to come on this show. Unless he actually believes his treatment of his wife is acceptable--- a thought I find chilling.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 3/1/2023 at 4:23 PM, funnygirl said:

Good for her! She beat him to it by an hour. 😂

Question: legally, what difference does it make who filed for divorce first? Or, if only one had filed?

Although, personally I am glad Drew is standing up for herself against this lying, cheating, shady, gaslighting creep; it is long overdue. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 3/3/2023 at 3:52 AM, NowVoyager said:

Question: legally, what difference does it make who filed for divorce first? Or, if only one had filed?

Although, personally I am glad Drew is standing up for herself against this lying, cheating, shady, gaslighting creep; it is long overdue. 

It doesn't really make a difference. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/3/2023 at 3:52 AM, NowVoyager said:

Apparently, filing first might give you some strategic advantages for the divorce proceedings, including choosing the filing location, setting the pace of the divorce, and being able to present your side first in court. 

This divorce is going to be

messy-chaotic.gif and 5eea67557d95aabe8601d1f1d249ba6d.gif

I hope Andy has the cameras ready.......

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Ralph was a complete asshole to Drew they way he spoke to her on camera made me wonder how worse he could be off camera. Also him not wanting to adopt her son was iffy for me, he clearly wanted an out and I don’t think he ever wanted to adopt that child, sad really. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I can't recall if this has come up in this forum before or has been mentioned in any of the episodes since Drew started, but I recorded what I thought was the new Lifetime documentary about TLC, only to realize I actually recorded the biopic movie about TLC from 2013, with none other that Drew playing T-Boz (Keke Palmer played Chilli, and I can't recall the actress who played Left-Eye). I'm no Drew fan, but color me surprised, I thought she actually did a great job portraying T-Boz. She had the look, mannerisms, and even dance moves down cold. When I realized it wasn't actually the documentary I was watching, I nearly turned it off, but ended up actually enjoying it. The early 90s styling of the movie was on-point and made me super nostalgic, having grown up as a teen in 90s Atlanta where TLC became huge. Anyway, I'd recommend checking it out if you wanna see Drew's acting chops (not gonna win an Oscar or anything, but much better than I was expecting) or if you're a TLC fan.

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
On 7/4/2023 at 1:19 PM, Giuseppe said:

I can't recall if this has come up in this forum before or has been mentioned in any of the episodes since Drew started, but I recorded what I thought was the new Lifetime documentary about TLC, only to realize I actually recorded the biopic movie about TLC from 2013, with none other that Drew playing T-Boz (Keke Palmer played Chilli, and I can't recall the actress who played Left-Eye). I'm no Drew fan, but color me surprised, I thought she actually did a great job portraying T-Boz. She had the look, mannerisms, and even dance moves down cold. When I realized it wasn't actually the documentary I was watching, I nearly turned it off, but ended up actually enjoying it. The early 90s styling of the movie was on-point and made me super nostalgic, having grown up as a teen in 90s Atlanta where TLC became huge. Anyway, I'd recommend checking it out if you wanna see Drew's acting chops (not gonna win an Oscar or anything, but much better than I was expecting) or if you're a TLC fan.

Her T-Boz role was epic.

She was a real standout even next to the likes of Keke.

Obviously, Ralph's influence has had a horrible effect on her career. 

She was better off with her sister. 

Drew definitely had a tiny bit of heat back in the day

• Like 6