Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

TexasGal

Drew Sidora: You Need a New Man, Girl

Drew’s relationship makes me sad. Ralph is such a horrible tool. It’s easy to see it from the outside but when you are in a marriage with an asshat it can really take a toll on your psyche.

I am hoping seeing Ralph on TV will give Drew the courage to leave me and other young women to understand that this is NOT what anyone deserves in a partner.

• Love 11

21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Drew’s relationship makes me sad. Ralph is such a horrible tool. It’s easy to see it from the outside but when you are in a marriage with an asshat it can really take a toll on your psyche.

I am hoping seeing Ralph on TV will give Drew the courage to leave me and other young women to understand that this is NOT what anyone deserves in a partner.

If this guy talks to his wife like that on TV just imagine what he says in private.   Drew definitely should have a conversation with The New Porsha.   

• Love 11
  • Useful 1

His complete lack of self awareness leaves me slack-jawed. On paper, he's a good catch: nice looking, good job, goes to church. In reality, he is a defensive, condescending, emotionally abusive, shady ass 🤬🤬🤬. For the life of me, I cannot understand why he would agree to come on this show. Unless he actually believes his treatment of his wife is acceptable--- a thought I find chilling.

• Love 7