Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E09: Week 9

• Start Topic

Bennett and Noah continue to confront one another on the impromptu two-on-one date; JoJo Fletcher explains to the men that a rose this week will be their ticket to a hometown date with Tayshia; Adam Hambrick performs.

I hope it's okay that I started this thread. I needed some place to tell Bennett to STFU. He's been a favorite of mine, but holy cow, the boy needs to just stop.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I hope when she comes back from walking Bennett out, she walks Noah out.

That’s what I was thinking... although if she only keeps one, Noah is the right one.... over Bennett, not to be final 1 of ever 4.   

• Love 3

Bennett can’t believe he got dismissed, love it! He’s like wait wut? You can tell he’s not used to being turned down which is exactly why he needed this to happen. I’m happy with Tayshia’s decision though it would have been fun to watch the other guys turn on him if he stayed. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Noah is such a tool, downing a whole pack of Tic Tacs to get his breath ready for a make-out session. And his SE grin, like Woo hoo, I won. Good on Tayshia for telling him to wipe it. I didn't like her saying she couldn't give him the rose RIGHT NOW. WTH girl, send his ass home too.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 19

I think Noah just got a stay of execution, not a free pass.   It is just a matter of time until he gets his walking papers.  

PS. Just checked the PVR and next week is TMTA on Monday

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

I actually kind of don’t like how she is acting like she is their mother.  Most of the time when there are people not getting along, they just don’t get along and carry on.  She asked for the meeting for drama, and to try to look like she is above all that....yet she is okay with keeping people around that clearly have issues.  I just don’t think this needed to happen in this way.

• Love 10

I know it's part of it, but I hate when they make out with multiple contenders.  That picture Zac gave her was awesome.  Nice it wasn't one of the more weddingish looking ones.

I really don't like the way Brendan dresses.  Damar on the other hand always looks sharp.

• Love 3

That was a short hug with Ivan, and a not happy look at the last rose.  She is not happy with the choice she is making (being forced to make) with this rose.  How can she get rid of Damar!!!!  So....Once she gets rid of Blake and manchild, we'll be down to the ones she's obviously interested in.

• Love 4

Goddamn it, JoJo! You forgot to tell Tayshia and the gentlemen that it was the final rose! You forgot 1/3 of your lines! Then you come out and say, “Guys...”?! Please! Your journey ends here, JoJo. It ends here.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Zac is a little over emotional considering he is one of seven.   Although, he has had a rough journey with the brain tumour leading to addiction and now recovery.  And reality tv dating.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Man....they are sweating!!!!! Can they really not find some more,,,,,exciting....challenging...things to do?  massages, airplane ride, atv's in the desert, there are a ton of things to do in Palm Springs. When they were sitting there sweating is the best I've seen Ben look.  He just gives me weird vibes.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Zac is a little over emotional considering he is one of seven.   Although, he has had a rough journey with the brain tumour leading to addiction and now recovery.  And reality tv dating.  

Especially that last one.

• Love 2
(edited)

The camera cut away when Ben was trying to put the scooter note's sticky tape somewhere, anywhere, onto Tayshia. And yeah, he got pretty aggressive with some stupid cardboard pinatas. Imagine if you made him mad ... yikes.

Ben's over-dinner conversation = RED FLAGS!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

The camera cut away when Ben was trying to put the scooter note's sticky tape somewhere, anywhere, onto Tayshia. And yeah, he got pretty aggressive with some stupid cardboard pinatas. Imagine if you made him mad ... yikes.

It wasn’t  just the piñata although that was part of it... he was also a little too much in the chasing of the clues.   He didn’t get her input on things.    He just took charge.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Ben's over-dinner conversation = RED FLAGS!

We called it. Thank god my provider is acting up and my stream keeps cutting in and out.  But yes,  he has solidified a hometown date because she seems to like tragedy .......and strange mouths. 

• Love 5