Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

My first name isn't on the list but is currently on the show and needs to die a thousand deaths: 

Spinelli

Dr. O

Spencer

Spinelli was on the first draft. He counts. Eh it's so damned long.... I'm going to give you guys two Nurse's Ball Friday treats. Squeee!

Anyway, here's my vote:

Sloane

Dr. O

Spencer

Sorry..... Ahem.

The secret agent man lurked in the shadows. He'd made a special trip from Wisconsin just for this. No orange man harassed his Anna. He adjusted his sniper rifle. He pulled the trigger. Target successful. As always. Anna looked out the window and smiled. Now, he was off to rescue their daughter. Meanwhile, Spencer Cassadine was sobbing in his castle, moat thing. A shadowy figure approached him as well. "This is my grandson?", he said, pulling out a bomb, ""Try again, Nikolas." The entire room exploded, but Wyndemire was still in tact. Bruce, bodyguard of Duke, walked slowly. His boss was sipping catnip tea and talking. He had to save The Boss. A giant bush came to Duke's right. Shawn Butler aimed at it and shot Bruce. He died instantly.

Pick your victims.... er characters :

Sonny

Carly

Morgan

Micheal

Max

Milo

Shawn

TJ

Jordan

Duke

Nathan

Maxie

Spinelli

Mac

Felicia

Georgie

Ellie

Patrick

Sam

Emma

Anna

Robin

Sabrina

Felix

Brad

Lucas

Luke

Lulu

Dante

Rocco

Valerie

Nik

Silas

Epiphany

Cameron

Bobbie

Scotty

Olivia

Ned

Alexis

Molly

Ric

Monica

Alice

Tracy

Carlos

Julian

Ava

• Love 1

Okay time for deaths!

Sonny walked into his coffee emporium, SonnyBucks. A beautiful brunette stalked his movements carefully. From her exquisite clutch, she retrived a dagger. It was time for Sonny Corinthos to die! "Just so you know," she purred as she stabbed him in the heart, "I always loved Jax the most. And AJ was way better than you. So was Micheal. " Sonny fell to his knees. "Brenda," he gasped, "You..." He didn't finish. She kicked him in the face and left.

Spinelli sat at his computer and laughed. Tee hee. These people online hated him. But The Jackal was the bestest PI ever. Screw you Yelp. Meanwhile, Shawn Butler was practicing shooting targets. He accidentally shot Spinelli. Shawn threw his gun down. Not again! His gun accidentally went off and shot him in the face.

Pick three! Also.... pick a way one dies!

Britt

Carly

Morgan

Micheal

Max

Milo

Jordan

TJ

Maxie

Nathan

Nik

Valerie

Lulu

Luke

Bobbie

Anna

Duke

Robin

Julian

Sabrina

Felix

Olivia

Ned

Dante

Rocco

Alice

Monica

Judge Monica's Boyfriend

Joss

Cameron

Ric

Liz

Aiden

Jakeson

Molly

Patrick

Emma

sam

Silas

Ava

Avery

Dr o

Valerie - no point in her being there, especially if she is going to go all Lisa

Luke - no explanation needed

Felix - completely and totally unnecessary waste of time

I think the lists got mixed up?  Brad, Lucas, and Epiphany (maybe others?) are missing from the May 2 list but don't appear to have been killed, and Joss and Monica's Judge boyfriend are on the May 2 list but weren't on the April 30 one.  

Carly

Luke

Nathan killed by a falling block of wood

• Love 1

I know who I've killed. Sonny, Spinelli, Shawn, Franco, Nina, Kiki, Bruce, Spencer, and Sloane. There are so many damn characters, and Ron literally adds new ones daily (hi Britt!) So um... yeah. You can also kill any version of Franco you want. Thus far, only RH's Franco has been murdered. I tend to forget characters I don't see. And since Ron wants to bring more damn characters for "Fan February ", the least I can do is let the fans write a death in the killing game.

Dr O .... falls down an empty elevator shaft. Elevator then comes down and crushes her as she shouts demands for someone to help her. (Her entire staff hates her, so her yelling was ignored).

Luke. He wakes up one morning, thinks wistfully of a time when he had redeeming qualities, then drowns himself.

Nik: he sucks now and his kid sucks and just ... ugh. In an unexpected twist, a Windemere parapet falls on him.

• Love 1

Dr O .... falls down an empty elevator shaft. Elevator then comes down and crushes her as she shouts demands for someone to help her. (Her entire staff hates her, so her yelling was ignored).

Luke. He wakes up one morning, thinks wistfully of a time when he had redeeming qualities, then drowns himself.

Nik: he sucks now and his kid sucks and just ... ugh. In an unexpected twist, a Windemere parapet falls on him.

That disappointed me. I expected more from you!

Britt

Carly - Joss, after being left to fend for herself while Carly tended to Sonny's issues, set booby traps all over the house for security.  Carly dies via one of those traps.

Dr. O

• Love 1

Luke- gets too close to fire and spontaneously combusts b/c he isn't human.

Patrick- throat punched and stabbed in the genitals by Robin.

Aiden- starves to death forgotten in the basement.

Reviving deaths!  Kill em all!

New list:

Sonny

Carly

Morgan

Michael

Sabrina

Eduardo

Tracy

Monica

Jason

Sam

Danny

Liz

Jake

Spencer

Curtis

Jordan

Dante

Lulu

Rocco

Valerie

Lucas

Brad

Felix

Epiphany

Nurse Amy

Dr Finn

Griffin

Anna

DA Paul Horny

Ava

Kiki

Dillon

Ned

Olivia

Leo

The Forgotten Children of Liz

Franco

Dr Grouch

Diane

Max

Milo

Hammer

Julian

Alexis

Kristina

Molly

Ric

TJ

Shawn Butler in prison

Nik on the rocks

Maxie

Felicia

Mac

Spinelli

Georgie

Robin

Emma

Joss

Darby

Claudette

Dr Finn's Dead Wife

The Lizard

Dr O

Gay News Reporter

Frank Valentini 

Jelly

* Pick three. Be creative.  Have fun. 

* Let's have more fun!  First death, pick the murderer.  

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny, Sonny, and Sonny. AND SONNY. Murdered by Ava, because obvi.

Spencer, I cannot with his adult like speak.

DA Paul Horny, because besides his looks, he brings absolutely nothing to the table.

• Love 1

Nurse Amy.  While wandering the hospital trying to find some new gossip, she comes across the hospital killer who does us all a favor and offs her to keep their secret. 

Sonny.   

Jason.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Reviving deaths!  Kill em all!

New list:

Carly

Morgan

Michael

Sabrina

Eduardo

Tracy

Monica

Sam

Danny

Liz

Jake

Spencer

Curtis

Jordan

Dante

Lulu

Rocco

Valerie

Lucas

Brad

Felix

Epiphany

Nurse Amy

Dr Finn

Griffin

Anna

DA Paul Horny

Ava

Kiki

Dillon

Ned

Olivia

Leo

The Forgotten Children of Liz

Dr Grouch

Diane

Max

Milo

Hammer

Julian

Alexis

Kristina

Molly

Ric

TJ

Shawn Butler in prison

Nik on the rocks

Maxie

Felicia

Mac

Spinelli

Georgie

Robin

Emma

Joss

Darby

Claudette

Dr Finn's Dead Wife

The Lizard

Dr O

Gay News Reporter

Frank Valentini 

Jelly

* Pick three. Be creative.  Have fun. 

* Let's have more fun!  First death, pick the murderer.  

The only even numbers I got were Sonny, Franco, and Jason, so they die first.  Sonny walks across his office, staring at his badger.  A figure appears from the dark.  "Ava, you.." he starts.  "Shut up, Sonny.  It's my turn to talk.  You've said enough," she says as she shoots him in the stomach.   "Why?" He mutters as he falls to the floor, bleeding.  "Are you really going to ask me why I'm killing you, Sonny? Well, it's not because of Avery.  It's because I hate you.  Everyone hates you.  Avery would've grown to hate you too, but now she won't have to get shot or raped to feel that way.  She will just hate you as much as any girl hates the decrepit old grandfather who tried to murder her mother,"  Ava replied as she poured herself a glass of scotch, "Rot in hell, Sonny."  

Franco Baldwin walked into his art studio, painting.   A knife suddenly pierced his back, then his throat.  He heard a male voice call out to him.  "I do thank you for the information,  but you must realize that this is the only way you can truly redeem yourself.   You've caused too much pain," the voice said.  It was Morgan Corinthos.  Franco closed his eyes for the last time, knowing that he was right.

Jason Morgan went to the vending machine.   He had a doctor's appointment again for hitting his head.  Again.  He grabbed his cheesy poofs and felt dizzy.  Suddenly, his arm went numb.  He passed out, alone on the floor and had a stroke that he never recovered from because he had way too much brain damage.  

• Love 3