Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, goofygirl said:

This phone conversation is the reason I don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the number!  It might be some crazy person!

Right? The few times I do answer when I don't know who it is its some Chinese woman or a recording about my vehicle's warranty. Which is doubly hilarious because I do not own a car; indeed, I have never had a driver's license. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

For a second I thought that Brittany’s friend who went back to prison was at her party, but I think that’s the other friend/ex. She has some hard-looking friends. I knew before the lavender-haired one said it that she’d been on drugs.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She had such beautiful red hair.Why would she do that? 

I don’t think the red is natural. Her roots are sort of light brown? Her hair wasn’t red when she got out of prison, IIRC.

• Love 3

I know a good man is hard to find, but no way am I buying an ex con a new truck and a new phone when I'm a single mom of a little girl. Save that money for you  baby, start her  college and wedding fund. Spoil her rotten but don't waste it on a felon with a slew of women.

• Love 8

How can Lacey keep up her blonde hair if she's pregnant with triplets?  Especially since she has to keep pouring the self tanner on by the freaking gallon!

Uh oh....  Quaalude's gonna get it now!!!  Chevelle, what color IS that lipstick??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Qualuude is going to be racing home into Shavel’s rolling pin loving arms.

Shavel really knows how to entice and tantalize her man, doesn't she? She's a real vamp. No wonder she had to find an inmate, no guy on the outside would endure her for more than five minutes. 

• Love 4