Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I know I'm going to hell, but when she clutches her stomach in the red jumpsuit my first thought is her sisters are thinking she's going to shit in it before she can pay for it

I keep thinking it's a remake of the movie Bridesmaids.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Quaalude should put Shavel in the rear view mirror. Too bad he left the truck that he can’t drive at her place.

PLEASE, show, do not let Quaalude swing back by KC to pick up that truck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, not you again said:

I know I'm going to hell, but when she clutches her stomach in the red jumpsuit my first thought is her sisters are thinking she's going to shit in it before she can pay for it.

Having diarrhea while wearing a jumpsuit is the devil's own payback 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Tara Belle? What actual. That's what you name a poodle, no a person.

My friend’s kid’s name is really close to this...I was like, “okaaaaay.”  

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too! "If only I didn't have a difficult, painful, chronic medical condition! It annoys my sisters!"

IT also cracks me up in the age of cell phones that they don’t know if s make it to the flight on time. Please.

You know Scott is an idiot but that seems to be a nice house now that it’s getting fixed up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know Scott is an idiot but that seems to be a nice house now that it’s getting fixed up.

It can’t be just 1 bedroom where the garage has to be converted...the other rooms are full of Amway or something 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Who exactly is PAYING for this fabulous wedding, Jessica??  Plus, I STILL think Jessica might have some sort of learning disability. She seems sloooowwww....

Think Heather's gonna throw another fit before the end tonight??

• Love 6