Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, Dylan’s big date is with mom. Thank god because Heather would’ve been waiting in the bushes to murder any other woman who showed up. That whole “relationship” storyline was TWO DAYS! Too bad Heather has Dylan tattooed in seven different languages (however the hell one translates “Dylan”), but maybe that opens up Heather to finding someone in another country and go on 90 Day Fiancé.

I hear there's a hot guy in Jordan who might be available. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Too bad Heather has Dylan tattooed in seven different languages (however the hell one translates “Dylan”), but maybe that opens up Heather to finding someone in another country and go on 90 Day Fiancé.

She just needs to find someone else named Dylan and....Bob's your uncle!

Can you imagine her Prison Match dot Com profile? "Must be named Dylan"

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

NOT feeling the turquoise/aquamarine blue for the ties and accessories.

Garish and cheap looking. 

And she calls this "a big wedding"? Nearly 3 dozen guests! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Heather's "Ive been building this business" is code for "people with crappy products on Instagram contact me and sell me shit at 20% off so that I can post pictures of me as part of our 'collab.'" Also code for "I'm a cam girl."

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I have to admit, Maurice's tears are affecting me.  Damn it.

I think he has legit feelings for her AND her family. IMO he wants a "family." She seems middle America middle class. After being in prison it probably appeals to him. I have a soft spot. 

• Love 7
Just now, psychoticstate said:

Don't kill me but I have a soft spot for John and Kristianna, those crazy kids.  Even if John can't remember how many kids he's got.

I do too. They're not too bright and lord knows they've both made terrible choices in their lives but if they can find happiness together well who am I to throw stones. 

• Love 9