Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Quaylon do not expect your girlfriend to be ok with a flirty pic of you and another chick being posted. You know she would react like this. Unless he’s looking for an excuse to ditch her 

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Quaylon do not expect your girlfriend to be ok with a flirty pic of you and another chick being posted. You know she would react like this. Unless he’s looking for an excuse to ditch her 

You know he is. He picks a fight with her every time she calls. 

And slow your roll, Quaylon's sister. He is supposed to be engaged to this woman. She has a right to call him. Let him solve his own problems, butt out. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Where's Quaalude's other sister, Quadrophenia?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I alluded to The Who the first time she was introduced to us.

Love them Who boys.  I was a Super Fan in high school and college.

• Love 7

I always laugh my fool head off at this nutty show and having this live chat has made it even BETTER!  I need these belly laughs by Friday night!

It's been fun y'all, have a great weekend! Wear that mask, ok?

• Love 11

From the maximum security of the bottom of my heart, may your cells be clean and tidy and your hours in the yard be uneventful and may your probation officer be lazy!  Until Sunday, my cellmates, my Prisoners of Love!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

Well I  am early too and chomping at the bit. This show and you guys have really brought me thru some difficult times. Just got my 12 week out PET scan report and I am cancer free baby! Breast cancer 2017/18 and Lymphoma 2019/20 thankful for trash tv and the folks who can appreciate it with me. Snark on my people 

blessings!!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

Well I  am early too and chomping at the bit. This show and you guys have really brought me thru some difficult times. Just got my 12 week out PET scan report and I am cancer free baby! Breast cancer 2017/18 and Lymphoma 2019/20 thankful for trash tv and the folks who can appreciate it with me. Snark on my people 

Huge congrats.  I'm very happy for you!

• Love 4

Jessica and Maurice get the shock of their lifetime on their big wedding day.

It's the season finale.  We get the ever-so-romantic wedding when a handsome but surprisingly naive former inmate weds an unappealing woman who squeezes herself into a white sausage casing, er, gown.  Bring your tissues.  You may not cry from joy at the wedding but you may well cry laughing as we say adieu to this season's couples; that is, until some of them come back for Life After Lockup. 

Original air date 2020.11.13

• LOL 1
  • Love 4