Type keyword(s) to search

Scott and Lindsey: Entrepreneur May Be Code for Scammer

• Start Topic

Scott and Lindsey’s bio states, “51-year-old entrepreneur Scott uprooted his New York life for 27-year-old Mississippi belle, Lindsey, who landed in jail for possession of drugs and a firearm. Though they’ve never met in person, Scott has been supporting the former cheerleader and honor student throughout their relationship; and plans to move Lindsey and her daughter into the dream home he is renovating to her specifications.”

The love of his life just happens to be a hottie who is 24 years younger than him.  

juniel GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What’s wrong with his upper lip?

Oh yeah. Lindsey is in for the long con. I hope Scott’s business is very successful. He’s about to get fleeced.

What’s up with his upper lip? Did he just shave it prior to his talking head?  Was his moustache  gray, and he attempted to look younger by shaving  it?  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, zenme said:

What’s wrong with his upper lip?

Oh yeah. Lindsey is in for the long con. I hope Scott’s business is very successful. He’s about to get fleeced.

What’s up with his upper lip? Did he just shave it prior to his talking head?  Was his moustache  gray, and he attempted to look younger by shaving  it?  

Dude needs Carmex, stat.

• LOL 4
43 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Scott Bradshaw was "Scott and Lizzie" Scott, wasn't he?  

That was Scott Davey, I think. All my detective work started just because he said he was from upstate NY and so am I. He looks really familiar so I googled. It took me all of 2 minutes. Lot's of stuff points to the article being the same guy.

7 minutes ago, linthia said:

That was Scott Davey, I think. All my detective work started just because he said he was from upstate NY and so am I. He looks really familiar so I googled. It took me all of 2 minutes. Lot's of stuff points to the article being the same guy.

I think you're right.  My mistake!!!  I've now had my second cup of coffee and am less likely to err.

15 minutes ago, linthia said:

Then where's all his cash coming from? Cause as a former social worker, we were just barely able to skate by the income limits for welfare. It pays shit. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Then where's all his cash coming from? Cause as a former social worker, we were just barely able to skate by the income limits for welfare. It pays shit. 

That was my question too. I am going to guess he is spending a 401k he cashed out when he lost his job and the "rich guy" story line is BS. His Facebook page says he has been an entrepreneur since 2015. Coincidentally, the same year the guy in the article was charged with the crime.

• Love 2

So on the 12/11 episode, Lindsey announces how stupid it is to have all your logins and passwords written down (inferring anyone can look at someone's personal stuff . . . which is true).

Then she sees a webpage for "spy cameras" . . . and proceeds to search all over the house to look for them.

Um, I don't claim to be the brightest bulb in the sign, but if you LOGGED IN, wouldn't you be able to see what the cameras are pointed at, and then you could find the cameras????

To quote Forrest Gump:  "Stupid is as stupid does." 

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
On 12/12/2020 at 10:05 AM, AZChristian said:

So on the 12/11 episode, Lindsey announces how stupid it is to have all your logins and passwords written down (inferring anyone can look at someone's personal stuff . . . which is true).

Then she sees a webpage for "spy cameras" . . . and proceeds to search all over the house to look for them.

Um, I don't claim to be the brightest bulb in the sign, but if you LOGGED IN, wouldn't you be able to see what the cameras are pointed at, and then you could find the cameras????

To quote Forrest Gump:  "Stupid is as stupid does." 

And she was looking for the camera under the mattress!  

• LOL 9

Don’t know if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I’m puttin’ it out there that as of the-Lindsey-is-tearing-up-Scott’s-office episode, I think girl is definitely back on drugs. There is a distinctive drug addict jaw clench that she is doing in most of her talking heads....that wasn’t there before. 

In other news, Scott’s a dick and he’s getting off on the drama. One phone call and he could put her back in jail, but he doesn’t, so whatevs. 

I loathe all of them, but just keep watching. Ugh. WHY. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So I just re-watched Episode 1 of this season looking for something completely different, and stumbled upon this gem of a confession by Scott:

“My dating life for the last 10 years, prior to meeting Lindsey, was always on a short-term, as-needed basis. I’m not interested in getting involved with someone who’s going to be a train wreck for the next 25 years.”

So she was right about him and his hookers! lol

• Useful 1
On 1/22/2021 at 5:41 PM, HamSammich said:

Don’t know if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I’m puttin’ it out there that as of the-Lindsey-is-tearing-up-Scott’s-office episode, I think girl is definitely back on drugs. There is a distinctive drug addict jaw clench that she is doing in most of her talking heads....that wasn’t there before. 

In other news, Scott’s a dick and he’s getting off on the drama. One phone call and he could put her back in jail, but he doesn’t, so whatevs. 

I loathe all of them, but just keep watching. Ugh. WHY. 

Lindsey just always looks to me like a deranged bobble head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1