Type keyword(s) to search

Gordon Ramsay: That's Not How You Fold Towels, You F***ing Donkey!

(edited)

Hey I was just happy with the tight pants on HK the other day, but this was pretty great.

He's European, he wears Speedos.  As accepting as I am of that, my son's father who passed away in Feb, insisted on wearing some dark blue Speedos he got competing in high school.  Embarrassed us to no end.  I even discussed it with him the last time we planned to go to the beach last summer when we knew he was sick.  Unfortunately his car broke down and we never made it there and I would have treasured that day, Speedos and all (he promised to put shorts on when not swimming lol).

Edited by QuelleC

Athena, last year on this show we actually saw his bare ass when he got into a shower. :)

... I'm not going to look it up. I don't mind Gordon, and he is more attractive when he is cooking, but he's low on my chef crush list at the moment.

This really is the shallow Ramsay topic.

Gordon enjoys football/soccer, boxing, running marathons, and doling out verbal abuse. All good methods of keeping fit and active.

I think he's started doing iron man competitions.

He doesn't seem to take his clothes off a lot on american TV. He used to get shirtless pretty much once an episode on the british Kitchen Nightmares.

The F Word intro was GR in a striped shirt that matched his eyes walking down a hallway slowly stripping off cufflinks & shirt to change into his chef's jacket and make an entrance ...  It was so fucking funny!

• Love 1

I miss "The F Word". It was his best show. I loved watching him raise animals in his backyard and his kids really being apart of it as well.

My shallow note is that I really like Gordon's home kitchen.

• Love 3

Maybe it's my eyes but to me it looked like they did some digital blurring around the erm... frontal Speedo area.

And hey, if Bear Grylls can show his naked bum on tv, I guess Ramsay can too.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks Gordon's hot.  For a 40ish dad he looked pretty fit in his Speedo.  Wonder if we'll see more of him in the coming weeks. ;)

Nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks Gordon's hot.  For a 40ish dad he looked pretty fit in his Speedo.  Wonder if we'll see more of him in the coming weeks. ;)

Except all the bugs in the promos are ruining that image for me :(

I'm watching a string of Kitchen Nightmares this morning.  GR's sitting behind a wall with a little screen window, listening to the individual owners as though he were hearing their confessions.

As far as show gimmicks go, I say:   bubblebath Gordon, speedo Gordon, Gordon driving up naked with the seatbelt covering his junk*---bring it on!  It's all WAY more fun than "Father Gordon."

*Credit to poster surrealist, Hotel Chester thread.

• Love 3

Yeah I don't care for Naked Gordon either. I think they saw the comments about it from last season and decided to ditch it. The show seems to have taken on a different tone in general with the way the show opens now too, no cheesy theme song, just shots of Gordon in slow motion looking all dramatic. 

• Love 1