Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Well when you put it that way Scoobs, I can call you Scoobs yes?, I will bounce it back to you! I much prefer @boes prize of corporate domination, please and thank you sir may I have another! #yougotthat

Of course!

Yeah, this continuing talk of Tuck (from Audra & whoever else) has me thinking this a writers' hint he's a-comin' back, but with a recast.  Me thinks they just wanted a different type than Trevor (hopefully with as good a tush).

Ugh, Audra & Nate were making me nauseous.  It's like watching 2 snakes slithering around each other in a tight tank.  Ew, gross.  And Audra having to walk up the stairs to her room reminds me of what a shithole GCAC is.  She has to walk up to her room -- and it's on the 4th or 5th floor?  Dreary, cramped rooms AND no elevator?  Blech.  So is Kyle gonna move himself & Harrison into this shithole?  More idiocy from the idiot.

Yeah, Diane, sure it got ugly, but reliving the history & reality of your shitiness as a mother is truly ugly.  Didn't seem to bother ya before, hun -- so why now?  Cuz it's in front of Jackie?  How Jackie can stand your awfulness is beyond me.

Have to admit, I am interested in just how far idiot Kyle is gonna fall & fail.  I mean, there's so much that's so wrong, that anyone with a brain in their head would stay far, far, far away from.  Like teaming with back-stabbing/know-nothing/insanely-over-confident Audra, or working for the sworn enemy of your father, or for a company that's basically little more than a patched-together start-up.  And just how many ways can this go wrong, idiot Kyle?  10 billion?

14 hours ago, boes said:

ScoobieDoobs, don't you worry, there's enough CEO jobs to go around.  You could also be a CFO or a COO if you want.  We've got you all covered!

Thanks, boes!  Helps to be born into a family with a company in GC cuz those gigs get tossed off like Tic Tacs, eh?

Just remembered, the scenes of Adam & Chelsea having sex are coming up.  Ew, since this is the equivalent of bleach in my eyes, I'm not looking forward to it.  Please show, be kind to us & make it discreet, if possible.  Please?

Wait, does Chance actually have some intuitiveness & smarts?  Mmmm, OK, but who cares?  Just continue having him on, show.  Was Dummer in that scene?  I didn't even notice her . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

So thinking of Y&R of yesteryear and the 4th of July and pool parties and then them sitting on the grass watching the fireworks. And I am thinking what couples are there currently? 

They are almost all old! Even the youngish people like Daniel and Lily have adult or teenaged children. Y&R really needs some new blood. I know these soaps don't attract teens anymore but I am old and I am saying it, too. It wasn't just teenagers who enjoyed the Greg and Jenny storyline on AMC. Cricket/Danny/Traci/Lauren/Nina all were made staples on Y&R for their stories as teens and young adults.  I am so tired of these corporate stories because they cannot write good stories about people and their relationships. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

So thinking of Y&R of yesteryear and the 4th of July and pool parties and then them sitting on the grass watching the fireworks. And I am thinking what couples are there currently? 

Those were the days my friend! Thr Abbott Mansion pool parties were fabulous, even if they were faker than a three dollar bill! And usually warring factions laid down their barns for the day and everyone had aory time. Something gs should be resurrected and kept...Josh is not one of them.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Dear Billy Abbott;

I think I may have made a very big mistake. I’m dating someone who is, quite frankly, an asshole. Explosive diarrhea of the mouth and terrible advice are just two of her personality defects. See, my skunk of an uncle is pulling some corporate b.s. and has offered me an executive position I don’t deserve. For the last six months he’s had me sorting paperclips by color into bins, and now he suddenly wants me to be COO? Bish please. I get up every morning, dress like a hedge fund douche and clock in for eight tedious hours of refilling staplers, Wordle and orange pineapple froyo in the cafeteria. Big whoop. I gave up law enforcement to make my mom happy, but damn if I don’t miss criminals after intense Zoom conferences about which way the toilet paper roll goes in the office rest room. Btw, it goes underneath, you godless fucksticks. My girlfriend just processes my venting with a dumb expression on her face, then fixes her mouth to advise me to take my uncle at face value and celebrate my awesome promotion. Oh, it gets worse. She said the toilet paper must be mounted in the holder so that you pull the paper over the top of the roll. What the actual fuck? I can’t live like this. I won’t live like this. Hard to believe an asswipe can’t wipe her ass with the proper technique, but here we are. I think she’s still into her ex, so there’s hope.

Chance, Nephew of a Damn Fool

Dear Chance;

Huh. I didn’t realize you had another uncle, but I’m sorry to hear he’s so unlikable. Fortunately you still have me, a fine role model who believes in your ability to do my scut work and run interference with my mom. My chestnuts are kinda roasting over an open fire with Lily turning the rotisserie spit. See, I counted on her doing all the work while I schmoozed the clientele and acted as the very appealing face of the company. I was going to lend our venture that air of intrigue and suave sophistication, but now I have to put your pretty boy face out there and settle for eau de wholesome rube. I really hate working, man. By the way, did I not warn you about getting involved with Pouty McPoutface? I sure as sugar used the word ‘asshole’ to dissuade you. I’ll have you both know that a bidet renders the TP debate moot. I’ve got a butt crack so clean and antiseptic, surgeons could perform a transplant in there. The more you know…

Dear Billy Abbott;

Did you feel that? The seismic shift in the balance of power? The mascara game just got fucking real, bro. My parents can rob me of my birthright, my legacy and my hair products, but they can’t ever get on my level. Somehow my mother got wise to my new job, but I said biiiiiitch, you abandoned my ass for years. I don’t have to tell you shit about shit. She’s like waah waah, I thought we were past this, now tell me your business bidness. Guess what? I said biiiiitch, you handed me a pink slip. That was your ticket out of my life. Again. The old man gets all uptight about my real talk and then has the brass sack to lecture me about the dangers of Victor Newman. I told him biiiiiitch, Victor respects my mad skillz, pats me on the head and gives me a Tootsie Pop when I vow to crush you and your mid cosmetics company. And that lollipop is fucking cherry, not one of those poop brown ones. I dunked on those two so hard I woke up with a herniated smirk. I’m taking my ball and moving out. How do you like them apples, bitch?

Kyle, Doing Fine on Cloud Nine

Dear Kyle;

I have to say, I really see Diane’s decision to abandon you in a new, sympathetic light. STFU about your birthright, you entitled shit whippet. Once I land back on Jabot’s doorstep with my tail between my legs, I slot in above you. Then it’s… hold on, let me check the org chart… yep, it’s Ashley, her teenaged alter, Traci, Allie, Ashley’s sassy southern alter, Kemo’s ghost, Summer, a cardboard cutout of John Abbott and, finally, you. You’re penciled in, so that’s… something, I guess?  Now, did your confrontation with your parents (where the word bitch never left your lips, ya fuckin’ unoriginal bastard) actually consist of your dad praising your business savvy and sharing his hard earned experience tangling with Victor Newman, which your insatiable ego translated into insults so you could play the victim? It was 100% like that, wasn’t it? Ahhh, you remind me of myself when I was getting my deck swabbed by your dad’s wife aboard the Jaboat, the culmination of a series of grim events touched off by none other than Victor Newman’s eternal grudge and my own sense of entitlement. Learn from my mistakes, dumbass. Yep, Glissade is going to rock the business world once it’s plastered all over the media that its co-CEO got fired by his mom. LOL! I dread the day that stops making me laugh. Once you get done fucking up your little eye shadow shop, come see me about an internship. I’ve suddenly got a lot on my corporate plate.

Dear Billy Abbott;

I wanted to share a quick tip with your male readers trying to woo the women of their dreams. See, I thought a side part was the key to unlocking an infinite supply of babes. Nah, man. Tonight, I busted out my strongest move yet - the arched eyebrow of sexiness. One might even call it a… cocked eyebrow. You’re welcome.

InNATE Sensuality

Dear Nate;

Tbh, everyone thought your barber used a carpenter’s level to style that part. While a man with my chiseled, aristocratic features has no need of cute parlor tricks, I shall pass your tip on to my less appealing readership.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

but I said biiiiiitch,

NP, the entire post was a thing of beauty but I particularly liked this because it was a way unexpected reference. (NSFW, naughty language).

9 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

So thinking of Y&R of yesteryear and the 4th of July and pool parties and then them sitting on the grass watching the fireworks.

Kay used to have holiday pool parties at the Chancellor Estate too! Seemed like she and John Abbott would switch off on hosting it. And didn't there also used to be a party for Labor Day, as an unofficial end of the summer storylines?

Those pool party episodes were amazing because most of the cast would be in them. Nowadays there are hardly ever moments when all the key families are on at the same time. Too expensive.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Sake614 said:

way to burn ALL your bridges Kyle. You really think Glissade is going to crush Jabot under your leadership ? Let’s see how long it takes Victor to fire your sorry ass this time. Then you can have the dubious honor of being fired by your mother AND your self-proclaimed mentor. Couldn’t happen to a nicer gu

OK-=I gotta say it: much as I love Diane and her style I thoroughly enjoyed Kule's smackdown/

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

NP, the entire post was a thing of beauty but I particularly liked this because it was a way unexpected reference. (NSFW, naughty language).

Kay used to have holiday pool parties at the Chancellor Estate too! Seemed like she and John Abbott would switch off on hosting it. And didn't there also used to be a party for Labor Day, as an unofficial end of the summer storylines?

Those pool party episodes were amazing because most of the cast would be in them. Nowadays there are hardly ever moments when the all the key families are on at the same time. Too expensive.

I the Newmans had some, too, or at least I remember Nick and Sharon being at some. Or at least the rooftop pool/bar at the GCAC. 

And yes corny as hell but I will take corny over these corporate stories. They are literally rewinding and breaking up companies they merged because what else are you gonna do? Oh, how bout lets have 3 concurrent stories about mental illness. WTF When they brought Arturo in, he was working class as a contractor and they put him with Abby. I don't remember much about that relationship but that is a tale as old as time, esp for teenaged or early adult angst when the parents don't approve but it is twu wuv. It can be the bus boy at Society for Faith. It does not have to be an Abbott, Winters, Chancellor, McCall relative. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Does she really even WANT to join Devon anymore after what he said to her?

It amazes me that they both get pissy while they are carrying out their plan.  Didn't they talk this over first? (note: I didn't see it so maybe that happened off camera).  When Devon didn't jump right in for the split up, which was the logical move that Billy would have expected, Lily gets defensive! Then Lily questions whether he really wants to go thru with The Plan. WTF?  Then Devon questions Lily's loyalty when he sees her and Billy cozy and clinking glasses, which also was the logical move re the plan.  If they can't trust each other now, how the fck are they going to run a company together?  I'm ready to hand the whole mess over to Nate. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Sake614 said:

does anyone else think the doctors are lying through their teeth about Connor?

yes.  We had a little foreshadow of that at the beginning of this travesty of a story from Adam but it went nowhere.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Dear Billy Abbott;

I have some news you can use. Oh dear, where do I begin? I had sex with Adam, but before you get upset, you need to understand a few things. The bourbon was flowing, we were taking a long, meaningful stroll down memory lane, sniffing each other’s parenting farts and ruminating on my triumphs and trials as a mother. See, Adam and I created a miracle child whose trauma gifts us a lifetime pass to engage in sexual hijinks. How could I resist someone telling me what an exemplary model of motherhood I am? Of course, it doesn’t exactly work the same way for you and Victoria, for reasons so obvious I needn’t explain them. You have me to lean on after all. I know you won’t believe that a paragon of virtue and abstinence like me could ever stray, so I included a video of the deed. It’s best to dispense with the denial and move on to acceptance. You don’t have to publish this letter if the thought of me being intimate with another man is too devastating.

Chelsea, Maker of Miracles

Dear Chelsea;

What a coincidence! I also have some news you could use. I’m going to diversify my portfolio and make a significant investment in oil. I’ll be tapping the Spectra fields like they’re a keg full of orgasms. By the way, thanks for that absolutely sublime erotic film; I’ve never seen a man getting laid look like he was experiencing gastrointestinal distress before. Interesting choice. Have you spoken to your therapist about using sexual betrayal as a coping mechanism? I mean, I’m sure it’s perfectly healthy to deal with your child’s condition by holing up in a nondescript hotel room, withdrawing from your significant others, blatting over bourbon and acting like OCD is untreated rabies. Sure, I can see why  you got all horned up. Jumping on your ex’s pogo stick is sure to make a big difference in your son’s prognosis. Bravo. Hey, I love my kids, but miracles can’t be explained and I know exactly how I sired them like a stallion. Well, except for Johnny. I wonder why I can’t remember his conception? Huh. As an expert parent, maybe you can answer that riddle.

Dear Billy Abbott;

Say, you wouldn’t mind dropping the Abbott from your column, would you? I’m asking for a friend who coincidentally has the same last name and doesn’t like it being associated with shit advice. I’ll come to the point; I was very much intrigued by the letter asking if grown children could be placed for adoption. If that lady has a newsletter, consider me subscribed. My only child has become… how I can say this in a loving, non-judgmental way? He’s a monster. A hateful, spiteful, tantrum throwing man-baby who wallows in victimhood like he’s Phyllis Summers or something. He’s crawled up my mortal enemy’s ass, not understanding that Victor Newman embalms his hemorrhoids so he can treasure them forever. I confronted the old dust bunny in his lair and almost blew out my larynx suppressing laughter at his tough guy threats. What a tiresome, shriveled up dick. He doesn’t realize that I carry a stake hewn from the fallen branch of a Transylvanian ash under my suit jacket. It’s been consecrated in the sacred waters of the Ganges and will fuck his undead ass up. The kid’s mother isn’t helping, as she constantly insists I validate her firing our son. Now Little Lord Fuckleroy is not only defecting to the enemy, he’s moving out with our grandson and being pretty open about doing it to punish us. This, after he accused us of weaponizing the child against him. He even asked me to choose between him and his mother, wanting me to fire her on the spot and hand him the co-CEO job. Did I miss my golden opportunity to say “I choose me.”?

Jack of Broken Hearts

Dear Jack;

Hot diggity damn! You don’t know how much I love this topic. ROTFLMAO! I could talk about Kyle getting fired by his mother 24/7/365. The sweet, sweet freedom of not being the biggest fuck up in the Abbott family feels balls out amazing. You’re a better brother than I deserve, cheering me up after my girlfriend betrayed me with a sordid evening of dreary sex with her ex. You know, I don’t believe in spanking children, but a shoe leather suppository up Kyle’s keister would not go amiss the next time he starts throwing smirks around like hand grenades. I’ll do it for you, no questions asked. Oh, and if Victor replaces you with another body double, I swear I won’t shag Diane while you’re held captive. Not that she’s unattractive, but I’ll be busy hitting on red. Thanks for the pep talk, bud.

• Fire 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Seriously, Jack? You went over to Victor's office to shake your finger in his face? Sigh, I can't with this guy.

Speaking of not drinking because you only have one kidney: Adam had no problem knocking back some booze today. One would think that'd be putting Adam's health at risk like Faith's might be if she drank. Especially when he's so stressed out.

Also, I laughed at how many times Chelsea and mentioned they were drinking bourbon. The bottle looked to me like a knockoff of Crown Royal Canadian whiskey. Guess TPTB didn't want to risk getting hit with a trademark infringement charge.

Victor threw in Jack's face that Kyle hates him. Kyle is hella mad right now but I doubt he loathes Jack. Geez, Vic, that was cruel even for you.

🎶Errbody in the room gettin' tipsy🎶 Drunken comfort sex between Connor's parents arriving in 3...2...1...

Wow, Victor lied to Nick about the reason for Jack's heated visit. That likely won't sit well once Victor's schemes against Jack become apparent to Nick.

Sally told Billy she's a Cubs fan. Huh. Not the Dodgers or the Angels?

Oy, ultimatums are usually not a good idea, Kyle. Especially rude ones. IMO you need to take a whole stadium of seats.

Heh, Sally suggested she and Billy fly out to MD to surprise Adam and Chelsea. Good thing the Jabot jet doesn't have a "supersonic" speed, lol.

Diane. Will you ever stop stabbing your own son in the back? Worst. Mother. Ever. O hai, Phyllis.

Dang, Sally and Billy out here giving each other tongue baths over what great partners they are to Adam and Chelsea. Meanwhile, cheaters Adam and Chelsea out there preparing to wake up with hangovers and huge regrets.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

Jack called Victor "The Mustache" yesterday. War declared! Old school!

I am so here for it!

I'm here for it too, but hate having to turn on the Closed Captioning and look at the screen to read whatever The Mustache is mumbling about.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Well, that was a gruesome way to celebrate the 4th.  There was absolutely no way for Show to make those scenes between Chelsea and Adam entertaining, short of shoving lit Roman candles up their behinds.  Not altogether a bad idea, since I'm fairly sure Chelsea would have stopped, at least temporarily incessantly chattering about herself.  Thank the tv gods for the ff feature.

I'd like to know what TPTB have against Courtney Hope, anyway.  They started out her Sally character with Jack, which was fine and fun for a while.  Then, Adam, which had more than its fair share of good moments, followed swiftly by a deep downward fall when she slipped and fell onto Nick.  That was a hazmat clean up job if ever I saw one.

But now......she's headed in the direction of William Abbott??  The son even Jill Abbott wishes she'd never had?   She'd have a better time if she found a pet vulture to hang out with.  Fewer fleas, too.  She's obviously never heard of the mythological Cheesy Krakenbec, roaming the wilds of lower Wisconsin, looking to subdue fair maidens with its twin tunnels of Cheese in a Can. 

Run, Sally, run!

Kyle may think he's got his swagger on, with his jaunty walk and ass-clenched cheeks, but his Emmy reel is looking more like outtakes from a Huggie commercial.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

.I’ve got a butt crack so clean and antiseptic, surgeons could perform a transplant in there. The more you know…

😅😅😅

STFU about your birthright, you entitled shit whippet

🤣🤣😍

Once I land back on Jabot’s doorstep with my tail between my legs, I slot in above you. Then it’s… hold on, let me check the org chart… yep, it’s Ashley, her teenaged alter, Traci, Allie, Ashley’s sassy southern alter, Kemo’s ghost, Summer, a cardboard cutout of John Abbott and, finally, you. You’re penciled in, so that’s… something, I guess?

😂😂😂

BTW, I laughed and laughed at Grampire telling Jackie Boy that he'd take him out back and take care if himself. Dude, you don't even get up out of your chair anymore, and Jack is still ambulatory so how, exactly, are you going to beat him up? You mumble your way through life in your black shirt of virility, poking your phone with your index finger of virility, speaking in incomplete sentences, and you think you can deliver a beat down on #jaggabit? Are you high my man?

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
32 minutes ago, boes said:

Well, that was a gruesome way to celebrate the 4th.

And it could've been even worse. According to Billy's various bios on the interwebs, July 4th is his birthday. The show completely ignored it, lol.

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Chelsea, Maker of Miracles

Ugh, there are spumors floating that Chelsea will end up pregnant as a result of her sad tryst with Adam. Who asked for another WTD? situation, this time involving Billy, Chelz, and Adam? Who??!!!?!?

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, boes said:

She's obviously never heard of the mythological Cheesy Krakenbec, roaming the wilds of lower Wisconsin, looking to subdue fair maidens with its twin tunnels of Cheese in a Can.

Beautiful. Just… beautiful.

24 minutes ago, boes said:

There was absolutely no way for Show to make those scenes between Chelsea and Adam entertaining

You weren’t entertained by the clunky, obvious maneuvering to get these two idiots in bed? Chelsea fishing for compliments was just the beginning of some of the worst scenes I’ve seen since Nick and Sally made caveman erotica. WTF is Adam thinking, showing up at his ex-wife’s door with a bottle of liquor? The acting was godawful, the kissing was gross and the close up of Adam’s fly and him unsnapping Chelsea’s orange bib did not sweeten the pot. The anti-chemistry was solid though. I’ll give them that.

41 minutes ago, boes said:

Kyle may think he's got his swagger on, with his jaunty walk and ass-clenced cheeks, but his Emmy reel is looking more like outtakes from a Huggie commercial

His snark about Diane’s parking spot when he thought his dad was going to reward his bullshit made me want to see him launched directly into the sun. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Another 🥱🥱 of an episode. Please add an additional 🥱🥱🥱 for Chelsea and Adam.  Has anyone ever told Adam and Chelsea that if you are depressed that it’s not a good idea to drink alcohol?  Alcohol is a depressant and can deepen your depression.

Victor is living in Jack’s mind. After the confrontation with Jack, Victor looked very please with himself. 

Victor wants to give Adam a sense of purpose to focus but only on a temporary basis. WTF?  

Are we going to get a redux of the scene where Chance and Amanda walk in on Abby and Devon.  Unless there is a 4hr session of playing hide the salami 

I feel bad for Kyle. Jack treats Kyle like a useful idiot the same way Victor treats Adam.  They give than they take it away. 

• Like 6

Sheesh, Kyle is so dumb.  So Vic is already croaking out a threatening tone with him?  Why would you wanna take a gig, working for someone who threatens you with being fired for even the slightest hint of "disloyalty" -- before you even start?  What a dumbass.

But that's NOT why Kyle is so freaking dumb.  He doesn't seem to realize the leverage he has with Vic.  And he has plenty!  If Kyle walks away from Glissade --  or Vic fires him, that's the end of Vic's dopey revenge scheme.  So Vic's threats don't mean shit.  And just how long will it take for EVERYONE in GC to find out Vic bought Glissade?  3 seconds?  This storyline is beyond idiotic.  It's yet another tired retread of old shit.  Just wondering , , , they gonna make Nikki a stripper again?  Or maybe that could be a new career for Claire?

Oh yeah, I could see the Chelsea-getting-preggers storyline right off.  Not hard to predict that one,  Now, if Phyllis & Nick get together & she gets preggers, I'd be a teeny bit surprised by that one.  Guess Chelsea is gonna know right away it's Adam's kid cuz she ain't doing nothin' with Billy cuz . . . well, who in their right mind would?  Oh yeah, she's also too busy crying to do anything else anyway.

Yeah, Vic threatening Jackie gave me a belly laugh.  Notice that Jackie never called him old & feeble, as he obviously is.  Bet Braeden won't allow any reference to his age -- or that he can't walk straight, or for more than a step or 2, or that ALL his scenes are done with him sitting.  Ya think?

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4

If Summer takes Kyle to court for full custody of Harrison, will the show pull a retro that Tara signed away custody of her son and Summer adopted him, or is someone going to point out that she has no legal standing as she was Harrison's stepmother as long as she was married to Kyle, and now that they're divorced, she is no longer that - is the show going to give her a legal standing that was not written into the storyline at the time of her marriage to Kyle?

One question the show has never answered is who was the woman Jordan murdered and put in the storage facility with Claire - could it have been Tara Locke, back in town to claim her son - I mean the show talks about Claire's ordeal, but no one seems to wonder who the dead woman was.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5

Scary Poppins. Good one, Red. Bonus points if you manage to call Claire that to her face.

Summer, lowkey trying to sic your mommy and daddy on your ex-husband is lame. And how does Phyllis know enough about Audra to be ragging on her anyway?

Victor talking out of both sides of his mouth, again. He always says family is above all yet he had no problem encouraging Kyle to betray his. Kyle, you're a tool! Literally.

Another mention of Tucker. 🤔 Well, I sure hope he planted some spies or poison pills in those cosmetics companies Kyle was proud to be seamlessly folding into Glissade.

Adam, have you met Chelsea before? She's the one who decided she had to tell Johnny she was his bio-mom. Chelsea ain't keeping her lips zipped about cheating on Billy with you. Cash money on the table, I bet she'll tearfully confess it to Billy before the next full moon.

Grandpa Vic, the reason Claire was out so late is because she probably has a GPS tracker on Kyle. Sure.

Summer told her parents she didn't want to take Harrison from Kyle. AS IF THAT WERE EVEN LEGALLY POSSIBLE, you moron. FOH.

Diane starting more ish between Summer and Kyle. Whew chile. But Summer was going to find out about Kyle moving out within a few hours anyway. I think Diane used her as a proxy to attack Kyle. Diabolical.

Guilt-ridden Chelsea in a major panic to get back to Billy in GC. Meanwhile, Adam was not sweating anything, at least not what just happened between him and Chelsea. Nice symmetry.

Re the previews: Rock On and Cricket in Paris. Sacre bleh.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

yet another tired retread of old shit.  Just wondering , , , they gonna make Nikki a stripper again?  Or maybe that could be a new career for Claire?

Gotta applaud the savagery, lol.

I think Nikki is too well-known to pull that off. Claire could probaby start an OnlyFans though, if she kept the camera angles below her shoulders. 😉

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Adam, have you met Chelsea before? She's the one who decided she had to tell Johnny she was his bio-mom. Chelsea ain't keeping her lips zipped about cheating on Billy with you. Cash money on the table, I bet she'll tearfully confess it to Billy before the next full moon.

Yes my baby, YES! Chel's gonna spill the tea as soon as she gets back and Sally will hear it from Billy and here we go again.

18 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Grandpa Vic, the reason Claire was out so late is because she probably has a GPS tracker on Kyle. Sure.

Ha! Cleve is creepy af.

19 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the previews: Rock On and Cricket in Paris. Sacre bleh.

Aw, come the fuck ON! I mean we just had to watch Chadam roll around in bed and now we have to watch Cranny being all schmoopy. Just, NO. 🤚

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Js Nana said:

If Summer takes Kyle to court for full custody of Harrison, will the show pull a retro that Tara signed away custody of her son and Summer adopted him, or is someone going to point out that she has no legal standing as she was Harrison's stepmother as long as she was married to Kyle, and now that they're divorced, she is no longer that - is the show going to give her a legal standing that was not written into the storyline at the time of her marriage to Kyle?

One question the show has never answered is who was the woman Jordan murdered and put in the storage facility with Claire - could it have been Tara Locke, back in town to claim her son - I mean the show talks about Claire's ordeal, but no one seems to wonder who the dead woman was.

Nick alluded to that when he said biologically Harrison is Kyle's and getting custody would be difficult and Summer got mad at him. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Dear Billy;

Me Nick! Me make many sense! Me take advice column and bake butt biscuits! Yo, wassup? I have been just killing it lately being all smart and shit. Nobody listens, but that’s ‘cause I don’t have an online newspaper. You do though. Maybe you could focus on hard hitting news stories like when the McRib is coming back or why men’s fingers smell exactly like their balls (not just me, right?). I’ll handle the advice beat. I told the old man that blocking mom from her job was so uncool and that he should step back from Jack. Then I came in hot as the asshole whisperer, trying to calm my daughter down before she went into a Phyllis spiral. I took it to the next level by reassuring Phyllis that she was a good mother to Super  Girl and - oh fuck. I guess that’s why you’re King of the Buttbiscuits and I’m just crust on the banana bread of life. Well played, sir.

Nick, Pretender to the Throne, but not the Bone

Dear Nick;

Two things; One, when you call your dumb daughter super girl in front of other people, it’s exactly the same as forcing your finger down their throat. I call it bulimic assault. Two, you don’t want none of this smoke. My smoke machine has dual outflow vents, you feel me? You come for the advice king, you’d best not miss. Stay in your lane - the slow lane.

Dear Billy Abbott; 

My ex-husband is bringing chaos, misfortune and, quite possibly, heinous paranormal forces into our son’s life. He’s so consumed with anger at his parents that he’s, he’s - oh god, moving into his own place! I don’t understand how he can be mad at his father; Jack picked me over him to run Marchetti and says I’m as smart as they come. Yay me! Nobody sees how much danger Harrison is in thanks to Kyle’s crazy behavior. My dad has become a bland old fart who always advises caution and even my mom is side eyeing me like a sneaky snake. Am I the only sane person in GC? Kyle is in business with Audra and Audra was connected to Tucker and Tucker was run over by my Aunt Abby! Hello? This is clearly a long range scheme to wreak vengeance on my family. Did I just blow your mind? I firmly believe Audra’s black sex bra is a portal to hell. I don’t care if demons prod Kyle’s pomp and circumstance with a pitchfork, but I don’t want melon monsters terrorizing my little boy. You see my point, right?

Summer (School is in Session)

Dear Summer;

The one on your head? Yeah, I see it. And, for the record, you have not ever, ever blown my mind in any fashion. As I recall, you never blew anything. Look, it’s obvious you can’t stand Kyle working with a smokeshow or that he’s found a new gal to have that sizzling sibling chemistry with. At least Chance is good looking (he gets that from me), but Kyle is shaped like a toothbrush with the personality of a wasp whose nest was just hit like a piñata. For some reason, you want to jump back in that mess with both feet but can’t admit it to yourself. You have noticed that his lips disappear when he gets mad, right? You’re imagining threats to your son that don’t exist, spinning out delusional scenarios and just overreacting in order to punish Kyle for his fiery Abbott libido. REAL TALK: Your tanned turkey wattle of a grandfather is more of a danger to Harrison thanks to his bullshit vendetta against my brother than that preening cow flop Kyle. How ‘bout your mom, the deranged pit viper with a rap sheet as long as my nasal passages? Abbott kids always seem to be collateral damage thanks to Newman bullshit. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, green eyed pout monster.

Dear Billy Abbott;

Man, I really owe you an apology. I know Chelsea already sent you a surprisingly polished film of our naked romp, but I gotta plead ignorance here. I really didn’t know it was wrong to use your co-parent as a binky when upset about your kid. Dude, if it makes you feel any better, I totally faked it. Like, I think my body forcibly absorbed my bait and tackle, it was so appalled and revolted. I don’t know wtf she was gasping about as it was a very poor time to run her impression of a trout on land past me. You know how it is, right? Sharing memories of happy family time is just begging for a shag. Obviously, the best way to recapture your child’s peak joy is to slip his mom some vitamin D. Emotions, man. It’s like you lose control of your body and suddenly your penis is on a little adventure. Well, not little. Please, for everyone’s sake, delete that movie.

Adam Bomb

Dear Adam;

Movie? I’ve cut farts that lasted longer than your movie. I don’t have time to get into your self-serving bullshit right now; I’m popping some corn for this little film festival I’m hosting called Doucheapalooza. I’ve invited a few friends, including Sally. Haha!

Dear Billy Abbott;

You listen to me, k? I deserve loyalty and I demand loyalty! At each staff meeting, I position a large man in a Roman gladiator costume in a dark corner with a pool noodle in his beefy mitt. Each employee must praise me or feel the unforgiving sting of foam, yougotthat? Get this through your noggin, Billy boy - tell Jagabbott to back off before I do something I won’t regret. Kyle has signed a contract in his own watery Abbott blood and thus I command a piece of his soul. Unfortunately, it is the piece that restrains his smugness. No matter. Nothing can change the outcome. Kyle is now a weapon to be wielded against his maker. He will pilot Glissade through the battlefields of hell in order to defeat Jagabbott, k? I sometimes forget that mortals are sentimental fools with a weakness for fambly, but I am certain Kyle hates his parents as much as I do. To ensure he does not betray me, you should spend time with him. Being near you will remind him that Abbotts are worthless, k? Youhaveanicedaynow.

Victor Newman Controls the Universe

Dear Victor;

Kyle is going to be your tank commander in a cosmetics war? Kyle Abbott? The guy who was such a monumental prick his own mother fired him? That Kyle? BRB. Sorry, I peed myself a little bit. I shouldn’t go sans thong when my nephew’s pink slip still causes uncontrollable laughter. I’m sure my brother is shaking in his loafers at your ominous threats. How about you back the fuck off before he beats you like an old rug? Ohhhh, maybe you’ll get your smooth brained son to sucker punch him. It’s your family who sucks, and Kyle is the unwitting Trojan horse you’ve allowed past your fancy gates. There ain’t nothing under that bouffant but a pompadour. Enjoy!

Dear Billy Abbott;

Hey, stud. Today I was flat out hilarious, charming and insightful. I called the nanny my daughter employs Scary Poppins. Nick didn’t laugh, but he’s a basic baboon, and my daughter was too bitchy for even a mild guffaw. I think I have a serious future in stand-up. Maybe I’ll do my material naked to add zest. What do you think?

Phyllis the Clown

Dear Phyllis;

Honestly, I think you’re a third rate hack at best. I always figured when crowds came to gawk at you, you’d be in a cage. Your daughter is losing her marbles and you’re worried about a new career? I care more about her, and I don’t care at all! Did you spend all your ill-gotten gains on off the shoulder dresses and tops? How much does Bluetooth cost to be installed on your veneers anyway? Forget a new occupation; stick with what you know, whatever that is. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Of course they knew what happened. Playing hide the salami happened but the actual question is why did happen.  Are Adam and Chelsea actually feeling guilty?  That’s the biggest question of all.  

It’s standard operating procedure for Phillis and Summer❄️x5 to be so self unaware.  Summer❄️x5 can’t admit to herself that lying to Kyle, about Phillis🕷️ being alive, was the catalyst of the divorce.  Phillis🕷️, Kyle believes any lie his mother tells him?  Phillis, Summer❄️X5 believes, more so, any lie you tell her. 

WOW!  Can you actually believe that Nick🦍 is the voice of reason?  He’s basically telling Summer❄️x5 that she doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to Harrison. Even if they could take Harrison away from Kyle, Jack and Diane would have more rights, than her, over Harrison. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I feel for Adam and Chelsea, I really do.  I think, if we're being honest, we can all relate to what happened between those two.  After all, how many times - and let's be truthful, have we all been sitting around with friends, chatting it up and then WHAM BANG you end up having sex with one of them?  Embarrassing, amIrite?  But totally understandable because it's such a common occurence, isn't it?

Find me the person who's been seated next to a passenger on a train or a plane, or maybe even in the car pool lane, or waiting to be called at jury duty, or waiting your turn in the 15 items or less checkout aisle, maybe waiting for the PTA or church choir meeting to begin and all of a sudden, I don't know how, you find yourself in the messy afterglow, wishing you had a cigarette.

Go figure, right?

They are such dolts.

Speaking of dolts, I think it's safe to say that Summer never needs to do one of those Ancestry DNA tests to figure out that she's 100% bonehead.  Just sitting with her parents proves that beyond a doubt.  NIck made a modicum of sense but that generally happens after he's been hosed down and Victor hosed him good earlier in the show.

If Kyle was any dumber, he'd be walking backwards, hopefully into traffic.  Working with Victor never works out, he knows it, and yet, he's letting his bouffant run the show and it's going to be a fast downhill slide into Le Crappier.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving anal fissure.

Theo's not looking so bad anymore, is he, Jackie?

Edited by boes
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Nick said it right? He told Summer that she is not Harrison’s biological mother. I don’t remember her adopting him so if they ad that in I will be ticked. 
Sally banged Nick for months so she can give Adam a one time pass on his indiscretion. Billy on the other hand should lose his mind and dump Chelsea immediately.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And she's a grown woman who, by the way, used to work for your trashy company in an adult capacity.  Why is she being depicted as this naif who needs a curfew?  And what are you doing out, Grampire?  It's way past your bedtime.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Summer told her parents she didn't want to take Harrison from Kyle. AS IF THAT WERE EVEN LEGALLY POSSIBLE, you moron. FOH.

Well, let's review:  Her mother got away with murder, fraud, tampering with evidence and desecration of human remains with a slap on the Community Service wrist.  Anything could happen in the GC legal system.

14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Even if they could take Harrison away from Kyle, Jack and Diane would have more rights, than her, over Harrison. 

GC legal system notwithstanding [see above], I think Supergirl better rethink trying to win any custody of Hairyson.  The court might just investigate the potential homelife options of the wee one and decide a foster home might be a better choice.  (Or, when Grampire swoops in, give Hairy to great grandpa to reshape.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MollyB said:

GC legal system notwithstanding [see above], I think Supergirl better rethink trying to win any custody of Hairyson.  The court might just investigate the potential homelife options of the wee one and decide a foster home might be a better choice.  (Or, when Grampire swoops in, give Hairy to great grandpa to reshape.)

Hey Molls, be careful what you put out there into the ether! If the above were to occur I'd wager Lil Hasenpfeffer will end up in the care of Creepy Cleve, which tbh, would be a waaaay better punishment for Jack. Then Dummer will kidnap him back and hijinks will ensue. Mark my words.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Nick alluded to that when he said biologically Harrison is Kyle's and getting custody would be difficult and Summer got mad at him. 

If I only paid more attention when I'm watching the show, I wouldn't have missed that - thanks lilmarysunshine.

• Like 1
On 7/3/2024 at 10:47 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

this continuing talk of Tuck (from Audra & whoever else) has me thinking this a writers' hint he's a-comin' back, but with a recast. 

A certain Tucker aged actor who is exiting GH is quoted as saying that he's not done with the soap world and is looking around for that right part and the next great storyline.

My only comment on Friday's show is that any two adults would know that liquor consumption in a room with a bed in it is always going to lead to wrinkled sheets.

• Wink 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Nick said it right? He told Summer that she is not Harrison’s biological mother. I don’t remember her adopting him so if they ad that in I will be ticked. 

Moving out of of the Abbott home, Kyle will need a live-in nanny since Mrs. Martinez, Grandpa Jack and DeeDee won't be there to fill in the gaps.

If Summer does try to gain custody of the Li'l Hasenpfeffer, I hope Tara shows up in court!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Denize said:

Moving out of of the Abbott home, Kyle will need a live-in nanny since Mrs. Martinez, Grandpa Jack and DeeDee won't be there to fill in the gaps.

Spumor has it that wherever Kyle ends up with Harrison in tow, Claire would live with them to be the full-time nanny. Then--get this--Summer and Chance would marry and move into a house together in order to bolster her claim for custody of Harrison. An Abbott and a Newman vs. a Newman and a Chancellor. Who would win?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Denize said:

If Summer does try to gain custody of the Li'l Hasenpfeffer, I hope Tara shows up in court!

Yes, it would be perfect timing. Plus, there's been long-standing speculation Harrison isn't Kyle's kid either because Tara messed with the DNA tests. Harrison's real daddy would turn out to be Theo, or some other guy Tara cheated on Ashland with.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes, it would be perfect timing. Plus, there's been long-standing speculation Harrison isn't Kyle's kid either because Tara messed with the DNA tests. Harrison's real daddy would turn out to be Theo, or some other guy Tara cheated on Ashland with.

From your lips to the gods ears Joi!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I could not care less about Harrison's custody because you know that somehow the writer will get it all wrong.  If he does, my biggest hope is that Kyle gets crushed like the little pissant that he is.  I don't care who crushes him...Victor,   Adam, Audra, Diane, Traci, Mrs. Rodriguez, etc.  Crush. Him.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Summer and Chance would marry and move into a house together in order to bolster her claim for custody of Harrison.

Unless Simper is Harrison's adoptive mother, she has no standing in court - she was his stepmother, but now she's his father's second ex-wife.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Js Nana said:

now she's his father's second ex-wife.

Oooooppppsss, Kyle has been married and divorced three times, twice to Simper and once to the sainted Lola, whom we can hope is living her best life in Miami, away from the tawdry goings-on in Genoa City.

• Like 2