Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Wait Molls, what car accident? I don't remember any car accident! Does that mean someone from the real Y&R world has come to my house in the dark of night and reprogrammed my brain so that I also don't remember it?!?

Not only that, they got all your passwords.  There's a whole bunch of people cleaning out your bank account and ordering lots of shit on Amazon.  We must send you to Paris asap so Dr. Phil Alan can make you all normal again.  (Unless the someone from Y&R real world is him.  Then you're on your own, kid.)

• LOL 11
On 5/27/2024 at 3:21 PM, Unathletic Club said:

My theory on Allan:  He raped Ashley in Paris and is afraid she will remember it so he is taking her to Paris where he will kill her. He will tell her family that she just ran off and he can't find her. However, Ashley WILL remember just in time and run away. She will suffer a breakdown and end up in a hospital as Jane Doe. Or she will hide out in Paris, not knowing who she is. She will be taken in by a lonely widower who falls in love with her and she with him.

We will never see her again. 

OK, that last  part was just wishful thinking. 

I think there is something to your theory that Alan is a baddie who did something horrible to her in Paris .

On 5/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, pvandal said:

Is anyone surprised Victor had chloroform at the ready? 

Yeah no lol 

On 5/27/2024 at 5:23 PM, surfgirl said:

Holy bejeezus, that's a lot to process right there. I don't know, Allan doesn't seem like a rapist to me but who the hell knows. 🤔  Well, Traci is going with Ashley so she won't be alone.

Annnnd right after Ashley had a DID episode and clearly remembers it, Jack and Traci allow her to drive herself to see Allan?!? These two nitwits are terrible! When did Traci and Jack become so fucking stupid?!? Siblings of the Year they are not.

Tucker was smart regarding the current Ashley situation but of course they won’t listen to him. He’ll probably rescue her .

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So wait, Vic & Cole blocked off the cell, but didn't bother to clean it up, leaving evidence of Jordie having been there?  So dumb.

"Vic & Cole blocked off the cell" It looked more to me like Cole was doing the hard work while TGVN was helping by using every ounce of energy his elderly body could provide to lift up a cement block and carry it over to Cole.

"didn't bother to clean it up, leaving evidence of Jordie having been there? So dumb." My thoughts exactly, and where's the cement to hold those cement blocks in place and keep them from tumbling over, exposing a cell that would still contain evidence of someone having been kept there?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Tucker’s manspreading as wide as he can. Diane tries hard not to look directly into the junk.

Catching eye of Tucker's aroused junk concealed within his jeans, Diane can't help but reminisce about their hot fling of yesteryear, and comparing, from memory, Tucker's junk to Jack's; will Diane need to revisit Tucker's junk to decide whose equipment is the better performer, tune in tomorrow to find out.

• LOL 3

Chloe🐿️ you are a piece of work. If it wasn’t for Sally there would be no you. Chloe🐿️ is a parasite sucking on Sally’s blood. If memory serves, you and Chelsea were working for Summer❄️X6 until you quite for creative differences. Did you think about Sally when you were working with Chelsea?  Chloe🐿️ thinks but it was Sally who secured all the finances to the “partnership”.  Sally paid bills out of her own pocket. Did Chloe🐿️ took any funds out of her pocket?  

Sally decided to move in with Adam 🥰 and she can redecorate as much as she wants. Even though Sally said she loves the place the way it is, please get a bigger bed. A double bed is not a good idea for two people to sleep on even if they are in love. There are instances where a little sleeping space is require 😜

Jill is sick with some type of heart related problem.  As of now, it doesn’t seem the monkeys with a keyboard are preparing another PSA on the heart. 

In reality, Auntie Jordan, could survive a fall of a hundred feet and she had access to water which is much more important than food to survive.  

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Claire, it's not "mom-spying" if you're deliberately waiting for her to see what you're doing. There are no accidents in your world.

Billy's back. Oh boy.

Sally agreed to move in with Adam. Hmm. Several ways that could go sideways.

Jack told Nikki, "I would've done anything to save you." Ehh, still not something you should be bragging about, Jack. Frigging idiot.

What the what? Jack should not be Nikki's sponsor again. Their addictions are mutually toxic. OMG.

Victor straight up fibbed to his family about Jordan's "capture." He should've never deceived them about her being dead to begin with. Complicated lies tend to become unsustainable, IMO.

WTAF did Chloe have on? I know she likes to dress a bit avant-garde but that skirt came from someone's fever dream. Or Chelsea 2.5.

Jill is in London with her brother the doctor, Snapper! Yeah, he was certainly a blast from the past. Even moreso if they'd actually shown him.

Wonder if Jill told her other son about her serious health issues? Whatever, it sounded like Billy took the news as his #1 reason to tack the Abbott name onto Chancellor-Winters. Yeesh.

Whatever, Chloe. You're nothing but a hanger-on, and if it's not Chelsea you're using, it's Sally. Bye.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/27/2024 at 9:09 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

A Brief Recap - Misery Loves Company

Hot diggity damn, we’re off to a rousing start as Chelsea and Adam hit the cafe to mope about Connor’s terminal case of OCD. Chelsea’s affinity for turd brown remains strong, as seen by her choice of blouse and the arrival of ambulatory skid mark Nicholas Newman. Dude low key puts the moves on Chelsea after Adam leaves to visit Sally. Did you know? Connor’s OCD is all about Chelsea. Just ask her.

Cole and Michael are busted in the dungeon and sent to the principal’s office. Victor, a psychopath and malignant narcissist, gives in on Jordan’s imprisonment once Cole and Michael propose an idiotic plan to make him the hero. Jordan is actually in no danger of starving when you consider all the scenery still left to chew in the basement. Victor chloroforms his prisoner. Probably keeps that shit next to the zip ties and tarps.

Tucker offers us exposition on Audra’s bidness hijinks in Paris.

Jack and Traci fuss over Ashley, who finally meets Lipstick and Decolletage. The annoying alters are banished back to their cotton ball world for the moment as Ashley decides to go to Paris with Alan to figure this ish out. Hey! Tucker is also headed to Paris! We could be on a collision course with excitement, but probably not.

In one last contrived coincidence, Chelsea needs to take a leave of absence to gaze more deeply into her own navel while Sally longs to design fashion again. 

Another fabulous recap 😍!

On 5/28/2024 at 1:44 AM, boes said:

Aren't you all as excited by this as I am??  Soon, if Sally takes over for Chelsea, we're going to having scene after scene of Sally talking about designing fashion, working on her laptop in her hotel room or at Society or at Crimson Blights.  It's going to so thrilling to see more talking.  THIS time, about fashion we'll never, ever see.

Colleen Zenk did again.  That thespian trouper managed to end yet one more scene with her mouth hanging open.  I only wish we'd get some scenes of people talking about it.

So I guess Victor is going to have to fill in his jail cell wine basement with the Masterpiece Theater potty chair upholstered in pleather.  Aww.  I was hoping they'd be using it as the guest suite.

I admit I'm excited for the upcoming scenes in ParrrEEE, aren't you?  It's going to be so interesting to see Ashley and Dr. Phil doing some talking in France, with maybe Tucker talking and Audra talking and maybe even the alters doing some more talking, all taking place in that little cafe or in front of a French speaking green screen.

These storylines are all just so gripping!

Love to end my day with funny recaps from you and Ninja ❤️😊.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, boes said:

Wow.  Just, wow.

Chelsea and Summer were just terrific today.  Chelz intoning on her pain, her sorrow, her troubles, teeny bit about Connor and then Summer talking about her troubles, her sorrow, her pain, nada bout Connor, teeny bit about Harrison.  

giphy.gif

Listening to those supermoms so clearly elucidate the difficulties with raising children was so edifying, wasn't it?

Claire and Summer blew me right outta the water today with their scenes.  They were so 

giphy.gif

deep. And touching.  Yep, touching.   5 minutes of bullet points and problems solved!

But wait, what's behind door number 3??   Why yes, folks, we have for you a scene of long-time actress Sharon Case being let out of a locked garage to play yet another scene, 

giphy.gif

dispensing advice.  Yay!!  Ain't it great the way Show values her decades on the show?

Oh, one last thing.  Adam, wear a shirt.  Always wear a shirt.

Maybe wear two.

I hope Chelsea and Adam have a good visit with Connor so we could be spared their blathering about how it’s their fault about Connor. Although I was touched by Adam praying for Connor. I think Chelsea makes it worse for Adam but Sally is a good influence when it comes to how to deal with the situation.

20 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Didn't the whole Faith switcheroo happen at Fairview while Ashley and Sharon were conveniently patients there at the same time?  Maybe that has soured her on the place.

How did Cole avoid tripping Victor's alarm the first time he went down to the dungeon?  He and Michael were either very trusting or very naive to let Victor handle contacting the authorities about finding Jordan alive.  He was probably talking to one of his goons who will be transporting Jordan to the Newman Palazzo dungeon.

I didn’t watch with the whole Faith switcheroo thing but I definitely recall Sharon being brainwashed to think Christian was hers by that crazy doctor at Fairview. Maybe it was the same crazy doctor that time with Ashley too. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, lgprimes said:

A Snapper mention!!! Now THAT warms my heart. A true throwback. Although at first I thought she was saying Snapper was acting as her doctor- he should be well past retirement age by now!

I miss the Foster family! 
The Brooks too, of course. Was great when they bright back Leslie to play piano for Victoria’s wedding. I love when history is actually honored!

I was impressed the actually mentioned one of the more original characters, especially with these writers. I didn’t watch back then, but I know Jill’s backstory.

6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So what is with Chloe?  I mean, does she have the mentality of a 5 year old & expects Sally is responsible for her?  Er, huh?  Put on your big girl pants, Chloe, be responsible for your own shit, keep you nasty comments to yourself & fuck off, will ya, hun?  Ugh, Sally makes such idiotic choices on friends & boyfriends, eh?  Her hair looked very nice tho.

So wait, Vic & Cole blocked off the cell, but didn't bother to clean it up, leaving evidence of Jordie having been there?  So dumb.

Jackie:  Oh sure, Nikki, I'll be so glad & happy to be your sponsor again -- even tho it soaked up every second of my life & almost killed me.  OK then.

I’m with you on all of this, Chloe was so annoying, Sally could do better with friends. And Jack is stupid for agreeing to be Nikki’s sponsor again. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Redecorate, Sally . . . please!  Right now, Adam's place has the soulless look of a furniture showroom, a model apartment or a corporate office.  Very reflective of his personality, but zero warmth -- yuck.  Given that she's moving from one of those cold-looking, icky, awful, cramped GCAC rooms, wouldn't she wanna she change that place from the present mausoleum look?

I'm still wondering if Jess Walton has health issues going on or just wants to phase out of being on the show.  She looks OK, but who knows?

Oh Vic -- lies & lies & more lies, eh?  And he's pulling the same shit on Nikki, disappearing with no explanations -- and she accepts it.  Guess that's the nature of their "wonderful" relationship?  Feh.  And Cole's no bargain either, cuz now he's in on the endless lies.

Nikki looked reasonably suspicious on the dopey Jordie lies.  Do ya really wanna know the truth, Nikki?  It might make her head straight back to the vodka in the living room pillows -- and back to calling Jackie every 2 seconds.  Oh yeah, great choice, Jackie, to agree to be Nikki's sponsor again!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, boes said:

bricked up the doorway from upstairs

There's a wine rack on the opposite wall from the cell that's full of bottles of wine, so I'm guessing that's why they're sealing off the cell and not the doorway.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

if they'd actually shown him

Would you really want David Hasselhoff back on the show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The show is not doing right by Peter B; so maybe it is frustration causing him to over-enunciate and act teary.  His character is sad and pathetic. While Victor is still feared by mere mortals and has meaty storylines; and he hardly ever has to actually speak. 😁

Diane should tell him her concerns. Let him deal with his wife and help her find a different sponsor.  Maybe Sharon could help - it would give her at least a few minutes of airtime.  And free us from Claire for a minute here and there.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

The show is not doing right by Peter B; so maybe it is frustration causing him to over-enunciate and act teary.  His character is sad and pathetic. While Victor is still feared by mere mortals and has meaty storylines; and he hardly ever has to actually speak. 😁

Diane should tell him her concerns. Let him deal with his wife and help her find a different sponsor.  Maybe Sharon could help - it would give her at least a few minutes of airtime.  And free us from Claire for a minute here and there.

Kemp, from your lips to CBS ears! To be fair, Gramp's main scenes are him sitting in his Chair of Virility, punching nonsense into his phone screen with his right index finger. That finger must be hella strong by now, dontcha think?!? He reigns over his conglomerate as a global Captain of Industry with only his pointer finger as his guide. All hail The Finger!

2 hours ago, boes said:

Did Chloe come directly from her audition for the Solid Gold Dancers or was she on her way there after meeting with Sally?

Oh noes boes! Chloe is becoming like her mother, superfluous. It's embarrassing 😳. Where is her chipmunk? What is she even doing now? 🙄 

2 hours ago, boes said:

I don't see why Cole had to carry those cement blocks down all those steps, when he already had Victor in the basement cell and could have just bricked up the doorway from upstairs.  Missed opportunities rarely come your way again, Cole!

Missed opportunity indeed.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Claire, it's not "mom-spying" if you're deliberately waiting for her to see what you're doing. There are no accidents in your world.

Oy Joi! I am so over Cleve at this point. Seriously over. O.V.E.R. Someone make it go away already. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

LOL I was wondering if it was just my computer. I need you all to get me through the self inflicted hour of torture I put myself through every day at 11 o’clock! 

• LOL 7
17 minutes ago, MollyB said:

With Audra, Tuck and Assley in Paris, Nikki back from rehab and sober for sure this time, and no one else camping out at the GCAC, I think the IIC are finally retiring the revolving GCAC 'suite'.  Gonna miss you, potted plant in the corner.

I think Phyllis still lives there, doesn't she? And Summer's status is questionable since she spends so much time at the Abbott manse they might as well give her a room there.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
42 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Phyllis still lives there, doesn't she? And Summer's status is questionable since she spends so much time at the Abbott manse they might as well give her a room there.

Just shine a black light on thebGCAC stairs and follow the snail trail.  That's where you'll find Phylthy 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Phyllis still lives there, doesn't she?

Well, if they narrow it down to only one person living there, I'm ok with that.  Saves having to change out the nighttable lamps and the door plaques all the time.

Speaking of interior decoration:  if by some remote chance the police get a search warrant for the Raunch and stumble upon the hidden panel, wouldn't they be just a wee bit suspicious of the fresh cement?  And don't get me started on how Viktor and Cole are going to build a wall without getting cement all over the floor.  First of all, their main water source is behind the bars and last time I checked, you need water to mix up that mud.  And are they just going to leave the mixing tray and empty bags down there?  Bad planning Viktor.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Well, if they narrow it down to only one person living there, I'm ok with that.  Saves having to change out the nighttable lamps and the door plaques all the time.

Speaking of interior decoration:  if by some remote chance the police get a search warrant for the Raunch and stumble upon the hidden panel, wouldn't they be just a wee bit suspicious of the fresh cement?  And don't get me started on how Viktor and Cole are going to build a wall without getting cement all over the floor.  First of all, their main water source is behind the bars and last time I checked, you need water to mix up that mud.  And are they just going to leave the mixing tray and empty bags down there?  Bad planning Viktor.

Molls, I thought the same thing. Ol Cole, who does not strike me as the technically proficient home improvement type, is stacking up cinderblocks with zero mortar of any kind. You don't paint that shit on the cracks afterwards, you spackle it on top of the previous row and set the blocks INTO the mortar. FFS, I know nothing about this shit but even I know that. All the authorities need do is push one block to know it's not a real wall. And like Gramps could even lift a block himself at this point, I think not MWTs. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

I know nothing about this shit but even I know that.

Anyone who watches This Old House knows you apply the mortar and then set the block in the mortar - also you need a level to set atop each row to make sure it's even.

15 hours ago, Kemper said:

The show is not doing right by Peter B

Or as I like to call him, Pompous Ass.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

With only two fingers! 

Well now that I re thunk that, he does have The Pointer Finger of Virility, so yanno, maybe???

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

It's just 3:00PM now on the East Coast, so out of consideration for West Coast viewers, I will not reveal what happened on today's episode - - let's just say that there's an interesting peak behind the curtain when it comes to a certain mental health professional.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, MollyB said:

First of all, their main water source is behind the bars and last time I checked, you need water to mix up that mud.  And are they just going to leave the mixing tray and empty bags down there?  Bad planning Viktor.

What I would love - really really REALLY love - would be if those two lifted and heaved, spackled and troweled that wall together, only to find they'd walled themselves in.  

Cask of Amontifuckall, you Edgar Allen Poe wannabees, come git your boys!

It would be weeks, at least, before anyone wondered where the hell they were.  At least in the viewing audience.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, boes said:

What I would love - really really REALLY love

I would too, but Victor already locked the cell door with them on the outside.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

interesting peak

I wish I could blame autocorrect for the homophone mix-up, but I can't because that's exactly how I spelled it, so, "interesting peak" should be "interesting peek"

• Like 1

Why is Summer wearing a strapless leather dress in the morning? And Audra in skin tight white with her boobs practically hanging out? I mean, I’d love to have her body but damn, who actually dresses these women? 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4

Maybe this was answered today but I fast forwarded through a lot of Tucker and Audra because it was rinse and repeat of their last 10 conversations about their relationship, but Audra has always been an employee right? She never even had stock in Glissade let alone owned any of it. How is she able to keep making meeting appointments at Glissade? Didn't he fire her? When Tucker cancels those meetings doesn't he tell them she is no longer an employee?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well at least it wasn't a CGI Eiffel Tower. <giggles>

Summer in her CEO escort service worker outfit. I doubt even Phyllis would be caught dead in that getup. And isn't it a bit warm for so much pleather, even in WI?

How many times are Diane and Jack going to rehash the same argument about Nikki's place in his life? Yawn. AFAIC Diane was still 100% right.

Audra's neon white bodycon dress tho. Mon Dieu!

Does Harrison have his own phone? Summer told him all he had to do was press "1" if he needed help while he's with Claire.

Ehh, Jack should know better than to swear to Diane he'll never pop pain pills again. All addicts say that at one time or a million.

Wait, what? Harrison needs a booster seat for riding in the car? Isn't he kind of old for those?

There it is, bad CGI of the Paris riverfront. Yay!

Ideally suited to be Nikki's sponsor? Jack, you're nuts! You're probably the next to the last person who should be in that role, right behind her authoritarian husband. I cannot with you!

Hmm, I think Jack was lying to Diane about telling Nikki to find a new AA sponsor. Oh dear.

Ditto comments upthread, does Alan have an evil twin who's been dealing with Ashley behind his back? Maybe he has DID too! It's contagious, lol.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Or as I like to call him, Pompous Ass.

I mean the character is a Pompous Ass, not Peter B.

• Love 6

Holy shit I wanted to smack Jack upside the head several times today. WHY does he HAVE auto be Nikki’s sponsor? Why does he think apologizing to Diane is enough? The answer was surprisingly simple: tell Nikki she needs to find someone else. If he doesn’t want to say ‘my wife doesn’t approve,’ just say it isn’t healthy for HIM because he doesn’t trust himself to not do something like that again. He can support her as a friend but not an on-call sponsor. And if he lied to Diane’s face about Nikki finding someone else, I hope Diane kicks him in the balls and then takes everything he has. It would serve him right.

re: Alan, he was wearing a leather jacket when Tucker ran into him along the Seine and then a sports jacket when he showed up at Ashley’s poorly decorated apartment. Maybe he DOES have DID lol! I certainly don’t want to think he’s a bad guy.

tucker is still an ass. Maybe he and Jack should form their own support group since they both seem to put everyone else but the ‘loves of their lives’ first.

9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Harrison needs a booster seat for riding in the car? Isn't he kind of old for those?

No he isn’t. Many states have a weight requirement for children before they’re allowed to sit without one, but the booster seats vary in design as they get older. I don’t know what the laws are in WI.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

does Alan have an evil twin

I never thought of that - and the evil twin is the one that Ashley visited in Paris on a day that Alan swears he was in Florence - hhhhmmmm

• Like 4
  • Useful 6

If Harrison Locke Abbott is supposed to be 6 years old, why isn't he in school during the day, and if he is in school all day, why does he need a nanny, rather than an au pair to pick him up from school and stay with him until his father returns home - - and why is Summer wearing a party dress to work?

Just now, Js Nana said:

and why is Summer wearing a party dress to work?

. . . and why is she at the Abbott mansion early in the morning when she and Kyle are divorced?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And if he lied to Diane’s face about Nikki finding someone else, I hope Diane kicks him in the balls and then takes everything he has. It would serve him right.

Absolutely. There's just the little problem of the postnup Diane drew up on a napkin after she and Jack were married. She might need to hire a shark divorce attorney so she could try to get it nullified. Assuming it hasn't desolved into shreds by now.

9 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Many states have a weight requirement for children before they’re allowed to sit without one

So theoretically a child with a small frame like Harrison's could be in the second or third grade still sitting in a booster seat? Oh gosh, that seems like a situation ripe for bullying by classmates to me. But I do understand the safety issue.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Tucker takes a walk along the Seine when he, literally, bumps into Alan, whom he's pleasantly surprised to see, but Alan quickly scurries off without acknowledging Tucker - - was that actually Dr. Alan, or does Dr. Alan have an evil identical twin who has, unbeknownst to him, has been assuming his identity all this time while the real Alan is residing in another country, or maybe the trauma Ashley experienced on that fateful night was from witnessing the real Dr. Alan being murdered by his evil identical twin - and how does Tucker know Alan, did they meet in Genoa City, or does he know him from an earlier time?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

how does Tucker know Alan, did they meet in Genoa City, or does he know him from an earlier time?

They met, and spoke, several times in Genoa City.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

re: Alan, he was wearing a leather jacket when Tucker ran into him along the Seine and then a sports jacket when he showed up at Ashley’s poorly decorated apartment.

Thanks, Sake614; can you remember what Alan was wearing when he, Traci and Ashley arrived at Ashley's Paris apartment - was it the sports jacket, or was it the leather jacket, because if it was the leather jacket, maybe he and Tucker bumped into each other while he was headed back to his apartment to freshen up and that's when he changed into the sports jacket.

• Like 2

Evil twin was wearing the leather, Alan was wearing sports coat when he arrived at the apartment [ both times ]

My grandson [who now at 20 towers over me] had to stay in a booster seat til he was about 11. Need to be 80 pounds or 4'9". Same in WI.

Harrison is riding a bike before breakfast...and it was quite jarring to see his fauxmom dressed for a dinner party at that hour.

And for F's sake fauxmom, just LEAVE ALREADY !! Stop bitching & dithering & sniveling and let your EX just drag and shove your azz out the door. If that's how fauxmom reacts to a day with a new nanny...just imagine her behavior if the 6 year old was required to attend school. Thank Soap, that won't happen til he is SORASed to boarding school age and disappears to Switzerland.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

Audra's Paris hotel room looked almost identical to the one she had in GC, ha ha. The bed seemed smaller, however.

Meanwhile, Ashley's Paris apartment was pretty much the same set from when Victoria moved to Manhattan with Ashland and took all his money.

Guess Claire still hadn't met Mrs. Martinez because no way should she be bringing outside baked goods for Harrison into the Abbotts' home. "!Puta loca!"

Since when is Tucker so bad at compartmentalizing? Or at least being so perplexed about it? Maybe he has ADHD, lol.

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

ince when is Tucker so bad at compartmentalizing? Or at least being so perplexed about it? Maybe he has ADHD, lol.

It's alphabet soup. DID, OCD, etc. Thankfully, Sharon can help

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11

A Brief Recap - Merde

The Eiffel Tower and accordion music create a magical and authentic French atmosphere. A dour, emo Tucker forces Audra to slap him in the jowls with the partially thawed salmon of truth, explaining yet again she won’t settle for being low on his priority list. Later, Tucker stumbles into an alternate dimension where all the scenery is just terrible green screens and Alan doesn’t know who the hell he is.

Ashley, Traci and Alan arrive in 100% real Paris. Traci treats Ashley like a delicate live grenade. Holy smokes, Traci got to talk to a man she’s not related to! Ashley’s alters fight for control inside her head. 

Ashley isn’t the only Abbott with extra personalities. Jack’s alter, Jerk, emerges to justify his toxic, one-sided relationship with Nikki and to idiotically defend his idiotic decision to become her sponsor again. Diane is not fucking having it and uppercuts him with a half frozen cod of hell no. Jack takes it all back, maybe.

Look at Claire, being all adorably nervous about her first day as a nanny. Awwww. SQUEE! Pile that saccharine on with a dump truck, douchebags. Meanwhile, Kyle picks up Summer for their prom date and - wait, I’m being told they’re watching Harrison ride his bike. We inexplicably are not. Claire arrives. Harrison is happy, Kyle smiles and praises everything Claire says and does. Summer is crabby. This is all so dumb and contrived.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

What the fuck is Summer❄️x6 wearing. Is she going to work or a to a cocktail party?  Either way that dress sucks the big one.  

I’m with Diane on this one. Jack should not be Nikki’s sponsor because of the possibility of risk to his own sobriety.  Diane is acting out of love for Jack and his heath than any animosity words Nikki.  The more Jack argues with Diane, the more he sounds like a sober drug addict that will say what is needed to convince Diane that he will refrain from using again.  

Yes Summer❄️X6, Claire/Eve is a psycho’s niece but you are the daughter of a psycho.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3

After calling up the episode on Paramount and subjecting it to a forensic examination, I have come to the following conclusion regarding the Alan Laurent situation:

1. When Traci, Ashley and Alan arrive at Ashley's apartment in Paris, Alan is wearing a dark blue suit jacket over a dark colored knitted vest and dark colored, open necked shirt;

2. When Alan returns to Ashley's apartment after dropping his things off at his home and freshening up, he is wearing the same dark blue suit jacket, but the knitted vest is light gray and the shirt is, I think, white, but certainly not a dark colored one, making it clear that he has changed clothes;

3. When Tucker bumps into "Alan," he is wearing a dark blue T-shirt under a black, or brown, leather jacket, and doesn't seem to quite know who Tucker is;

Conclusion: The Alan who accompanied Traci and Ashley to Paris is the real Alan Laurent who was in Florence at the time Ashley says she visited with him in Paris, but there is a dead ringer for the real Alan who, for reasons not yet obvious, had assumed Alan's identity during the time that Ashley described, and it was he she had visited.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So theoretically a child with a small frame like Harrison's could be in the second or third grade still sitting in a booster seat? Oh gosh, that seems like a situation ripe for bullying by classmates to me. But I do understand the safety issue.

They’d all likely be in booster seats of some kind. But again, the seats are different as the child gets older. They’re not what you’d expect for a toddler.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle-safety/car-seats-and-booster-seats#age-size-rec

Booster Seat

4 – 7 Years

Keep your child in a forward-facing car seat with a harness and tether until he or she reaches the top height or weight limit allowed by your car seat’s manufacturer. Once your child outgrows the forward-facing car seat with a harness, it’s time to travel in a booster seat, but still in the back seat.

8 – 12 Years

Keep your child in a booster seat until he or she is big enough to fit in a seat belt properly. For a seat belt to fit properly the lap belt must lie snugly across the upper thighs, not the stomach. The shoulder belt should lie snugly across the shoulder and chest and not cross the neck or face. Remember: your child should still ride in the back seat because it’s safer there.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

I b*tch about this show frequently, so in the spirit fairness I am going to say that I am actually interested in and enjoying this Ashley/Allen storyline. I do think they are going down the evil twin route, and Tucker being in Paris makes it convenient for him to be the hero. Leaving good Allen available for Traci!

Nice to see some of my favorite veterans getting some air time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Tucker forces Audra to slap him in the jowls with the partially thawed salmon of truth

4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Diane is not fucking having it and uppercuts him with a half-frozen cod of hell no.

I am dying here! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hmmm, and nobody -- not Jackie, Nikki or Diane -- ever mentions how Vic would feel about Jackie being Nikki's sponsor again?  Really?  They all know how furious he was with how it ended up before.  OK then.

Welp, we got the split personality storyline, so why not add on the age-old soap storyline of an evil twin?  What's next?  Someone gets conked on the head & has amnesia?  Er, where's Josh getting inspiration -- from I Love Lucy eps?

Oh yeah, there's Summer pouting & pouting & pouting.  Eh, I've had enough of your shitty attitude, Summer -- go find your MIA boyfriend & get lost, hun, cuz you are such a drag & your clothes are consistently puzzling.

And there's Audra, in one of her usual tighty-tight outfits  . . . to be in her room by herself?  Is she trying to make an impression on Zoom calls -- or something more sordid?  Who knows, but low-talking, sad-eyed puppy-dog Tuck didn't seem to be much of match for angry Audra.  He looked mousey, wimpy & pathetic.

Traci's mother-hen crap is still getting on my nerves.

Also getting on my nerves is Claire.  Any scene with her now is sunshine, rainbows, lollipops & smiley faces -- ah, all sweetness & light, right?  Ugh, show, make it stop cuz her scenes are making me nauseous!  And I don't buy any of her happy, happy bullshit for a second.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Traci's mother-hen crap is still getting on my nerves.

Also getting on my nerves is Claire.  Any scene with her now is sunshine, rainbows, lollipops & smiley faces -- ah, all sweetness & light, right?  Ugh, show, make it stop cuz her scenes are making me nauseous!  And I don't buy any of her happy, happy bullshit for a second.

Scoobs - may I call you Scoobs? - tell us how you really feel! I used to love Traci and now I loathe her. I used to love Jack, now I loathe him. It's enough already. Someone make it stop!

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ashley must be an evil twin magnet!  Blade's presumed-dead evil twin Rick kidnapped Blade and replaced him during his and Ashley's second honeymoon, and Ashley actually liked evil twin Rick better!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 10

Wouldn’t it be great if other characters had twins that were opposite? Billy’s would be suave, insightful and responsible, Chelsea’s twin might spend time thinking about others, Kyle’s could possibly be believable as a father. Summer’s would definitely suck like her, but, like, in a different way. Nothing good can ever be cooked in the meth lab that is Phyllis’ reproductive system, especially with Nick supplying some of the chems.

Imagine a Victor that didn’t transform into a bat during the moon’s waning gibbous phase or a Tucker that still enjoyed trolling the fine citizens of Genoa City with a smile. I’d like to think Danny’s twin would lean into the gray hair thing and make decent music.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1