Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

that fugly plaid potato sack

It looked like early Stella McCartney to me - by the way, am I the only one who wonders why outfits that look like they were put together by an imaginative 5-year-old are pushed by the fashion industry - could it be that the designer has the name and connections of her famous father to trade on, because anyone parading around in one of Ms. McCartney's designs has always seemed a case of The Emperor's New Clothes.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I'm glad the producers gave 2nd graders crayons and had them do th green screen.

I think it's the studio lighting on the actors that makes it look so glaringly fake - I mean I really think better lighting would make it seem more natural.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

It looked like early Stella McCartney to me - by the way, am I the only one who wonders why outfits that look like they were put together by an imaginative 5-year-old are pushed by the fashion industry - could it be that the designer has the name and connections of her famous father to trade on, because anyone parading around in one of Ms. McCartney's designs has always seemed a case of The Emperor's New Clothes.

I sometime think of Lucy and Ethel in the potato sacks and bucket hats when I see some schmattas the producers make the women wear,

Yay, a week without the barrister/shrink.  Wonder how tight her face will be when she returns.

Hoping Diane and Kyle have a knock down drag out fight this week.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Clearly, Cole does not have a poker face.  Or is it that J. Eddie is a crap actor as I've said before?  Me thinks the latter.

Did anyone else think the top of that fugly plaid potato sack Summer was wearing was gonna fall right off her?

J.Eddie often has his mouth hanging open, so to look more agog at the sight of Jordan he really had to push his jaw down as far as it would go, looking extremely stupid. I thought it had gotten stuck in that postion for a second.

Summer has worn that asymmetric potato sack before and I still hate it. Why the bare-shouldered come-hither look when talking to your parents? She looks like a 13 year old, not the CEO of an international company!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Denize said:

Summer has worn that asymmetric potato sack before and I still hate it.

I must applaud Summer’s marketing savvy. Everyone knows you put the embarrassing shit in a plain brown wrapper. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11
On 5/24/2024 at 11:23 AM, realitytvfan1017 said:

so it was great to see them actually eat the ice cream.

Y&R prides itself on its realism.

• LOL 11
(edited)
12 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Summer’s outfit was two pieces. The skirt by itself doesn’t look so bad but that top has to go. Someone wore it on the View and didnt look any better. The top is $550. The skirt is another $495. 🤣

https://wornontv.net/386972/

I wouldn't hate the outfit so much if it were in a different color. That mousey brown doesn't flatter anyone IMO.

18 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Yay, a week without the barrister/shrink.  Wonder how tight her face will be when she returns.

May I ask who this refers to? I know what a barrister is but the shrink part is not linking up for me. kthxbye!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
54 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

May I ask who this refers to? I know what a barrister is but the shrink part is not linking up for me. kthxbye!

My feeble attempt to refer to Sharon.  Sorry. Sometimes I post w/o checking.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sharon is a barrista shrink, not a barrister shrink, unless she's been getting an online law degree. Maybe that's why we haven't seen her lately, she could be studying for the bar exam and will soon have The Bug's old job and just moonlight as a barrista shrink. GC will need a DA before the Jordan/Victor criminal trials make it to court while Pristine enjoys life as a roadie/groupie.

Though I'd assumed Sharon was working on a PhD in Psychology and would soon be put in charge of a new wing of GC Memorial to house patients like Connor, Ashley, Claire, Jordan, etc.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

My feeble attempt to refer to Sharon.  Sorry. Sometimes I post w/o checking.

Checking is the polite thing to do when posting in a group. So is not posting individual posts to reply to each and every thought. Condensing posts into one post is nice and does not clog up the flow. Just open a reply box and go up thread and highlight the post you want to refer to and a little box will appear for you to click on and it magically goes into the reply box. Do that for all the replies you want to address, then go to the reply box and they will all be in one reply, and you can add your own comments under each one. Et voila, easy peasy!

Below is what it looks like when you highlight a post you want to quote/respond to, you click that little white box at the bottom:

image.png.f9ef71b52926fb642e0bdfd1daaede94.png

Edited by surfgirl
  • Useful 2
On 5/24/2024 at 10:18 PM, boes said:

I was really hoping the entire episode would have been narrated by Mr. Ed.

Follow your heart, Claire.  You too, Victoria.  But stay upwind of your father and grandfather.

200.gif?cid=0e375282dtr0q6lnl5tapcstjnjc

Watch out, Wilbur, it's Auntie Jordan!

With Phyllis though, I think her spirit animal is more likely to be Kramer's horse, Rusty.

Breathe it all in Phyllis, that scent must take you right back to Boogie Nights with Nick.

Those green screen scenes were Emmy worthy, IMO.  Never in a million years would I have ever thought they weren't real.  They were just as grounded in reality as Nick's sex appeal, Billy's intelligence and Phyllis's sense of ethics, along with Victor's moral code.  You rarely see this level of writing.

I can honestly say the entire episode reminded me of nothing more than a steaming plate of brussel sprouts.

The Bard himself could do no better.

You and Ninja are hilarious!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
On 5/25/2024 at 5:08 PM, Denize said:

I thought it had gotten stuck in that postion for a second.

. . . and one day, it might just do that.

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

the shrink part is not linking up for me

It's Sharon, who I'm convinced got her "shrink" diploma from some on-line diploma mill.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Denize said:

an online law degree

. . . from the same diploma mill where she got her "shrink" diploma and  barrista certificate.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Barrister & barrista are totally different species... Can we all just get along with our mis-spellings and mistakes...??

Michael is a barrister who probably  regrets ever getting involved with TGVN . And wishes he could return Coles's $1...

Now he is knee deep in brussel sprouts.

Sharon is an innocent Expresso barista ...who

wants to "help" everybody . Her "Degree In Confusion" places her way above her peers who only deal in " Degrees of Gossip ".

Edited by Peppermint
??
  • Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Quoting my own post to say that at the time I posted it I had not made the barrister > barrista connection. It was an inadvertent lapse on my part, not an attempt to snark on someone's spelling mistake/autocorrect mishap. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Checking is the polite thing to do when posting in a group. So is not posting individual posts to reply to each and every thought. Condensing posts into one post is nice and does not clog up the flow. Just open a reply box and go up thread and highlight the post you want to refer to and a little box will appear for you to click on and it magically goes into the reply box. Do that for all the replies you want to address, then go to the reply box and they will all be in one reply, and you can add your own comments under each one. Et voila, easy peasy!

Below is what it looks like when you highlight a post you want to quote/respond to, you click that little white box at the bottom:

image.png.f9ef71b52926fb642e0bdfd1daaede94.png

I thought I had been doing that,but thanks

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1

Speaking of "autocorrect"....this site corrects random words so often that I need to carefully re-read my posts to make sure they say what I actually wrote. Today I removed 2 "reactions" that were NOT what I selected. Maybe it's my laptop ??

• Like 4
  • Useful 5

My theory on Allan:  He raped Ashley in Paris and is afraid she will remember it so he is taking her to Paris where he will kill her. He will tell her family that she just ran off and he can't find her. However, Ashley WILL remember just in time and run away. She will suffer a breakdown and end up in a hospital as Jane Doe. Or she will hide out in Paris, not knowing who she is. She will be taken in by a lonely widower who falls in love with her and she with him.

We will never see her again. 

OK, that last  part was just wishful thinking. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, pvandal said:

Is anyone surprised Victor had chloroform at the ready? 

Does he get his from the same place Auntie Jordan gets hers?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Maybe it's my laptop ??

Autocorrect is the work of the devil and must be eradicated from the face of the Earth - if we want to make sure we've spelled a word correctly, we should have to look it up in a dictionary ourselves, says the cranky old lady known as Js Nana.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Unathletic Club said:

My theory on Allan:  He raped Ashley in Paris and is afraid she will remember it so he is taking her to Paris where he will kill her. He will tell her family that she just ran off and he can't find her. However, Ashley WILL remember just in time and run away. She will suffer a breakdown and end up in a hospital as Jane Doe. Or she will hide out in Paris, not knowing who she is. She will be taken in by a lonely widower who falls in love with her and she with him.

Holy bejeezus, that's a lot to process right there. I don't know, Allan doesn't seem like a rapist to me but who the hell knows. 🤔  Well, Traci is going with Ashley so she won't be alone.

Annnnd right after Ashley had a DID episode and clearly remembers it, Jack and Traci allow her to drive herself to see Allan?!? These two nitwits are terrible! When did Traci and Jack become so fucking stupid?!? Siblings of the Year they are not.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yes, I think Alan did something bad to Ashley. Just a guess, not a spoiler. She'll go into amnesia and Victor will rescue her again while defeating Jordan because he's just that good. This will win Emmys because of the connection to Ashley's first mental breakdown. lol

Edited by babyhouseman
  • Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

When Alan first showed up in GC from Paris he told Traci he was no longer licensed to practice therapy. But today Jack said Alan wants to do a full medical workup on Ashley. I don't know how that would be legal unless the rules are different in France.

Ashley was okay with getting psychiatric treatment but not at Fairview, the local mental asylum. Not sure I get what the problem is with Fairview unless it holds bad memories for her. Or maybe she's afraid of running into someone she knows, tee hee.

Meanwhile, Victor has lost his whole bag of marbles. He actually admitted to Michael and Cole he intended to let Jordan starve to death in the wine cellar jail while he watched every day. Yikes.

Yeah, no, the last thing I needed to see was CZ chewing the scenery AGAIN. The second to the last thing I needed to see was Chelsea turning on her teary-eyed angst AGAIN. Aargh, make it stop!

TMW your alters are practically having a cage match inside your head. Belle and Ms. Abbott were making me dizzy too. Those two are a lot.

Hey, Sally, maybe the first thing you need to do is lose the black nail polish. You're not goth.

Sally possibly covering for Chelsea as lead designer at Marchetti. Oy, Summer's brain will explode when she finds out. She doesn't like being reminded that Sally pretty much got her the job running Marchetti.

So Alan, Ashley, Traci, Audra, and Tucker will all be in Paris soon. Okay, cue up the CGI Eiffel Tower!

Okay, who's taking bets on whether Jordan will escape?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

The closeups on Jordie after she was chloroformed . . . was that a wee hint she's not passed out & faking & will over-power those 3 (not exactly difficult for the elderly lady with super powers to do) & escape?  Ya think?

The closeups of the cell was a reminder of just how stupid this storyline has been.  We're supposed to believe Vic would be able to provide even minimal care for her & that nobody would eventually find out?  And he thought he could continue this endlessly?  Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'm at a point when Chelsea is on, I'm out, cuz I just can't stand her predictable teary crap anymore.  And a gathering of Adam, Chelsea & Nick is a stand-off on whose acting worse.  It's a toss-up cuz they all stink up da joint!

Welp, Ashley is back to dressing boring again, but at least she coordinated with Alan.  The show stylists musta gotten a deal on anything burgundy, eh?  Wonder what Ashley did with the cha-cha dress.  And will she ever wear black lace again?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Unathletic Club said:

My theory on Allan:  He raped Ashley in Paris and is afraid she will remember it so he is taking her to Paris where he will kill her.

I don’t think so. The alters exist for Ashley’s protection. Belle wouldn’t be coming into Alan or let Ashley leave with him if he were dangerous to her. And Ms. Abbott certainly wouldn’t. They’ve been fixated on Tucker this whole time so whatever Ashley is going through it would seem to have something to do with him. Of course since Josh is pulling this whole thing out of his ass, anything is possible 🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

A Brief Recap - Misery Loves Company

Hot diggity damn, we’re off to a rousing start as Chelsea and Adam hit the cafe to mope about Connor’s terminal case of OCD. Chelsea’s affinity for turd brown remains strong, as seen by her choice of blouse and the arrival of ambulatory skid mark Nicholas Newman. Dude low key puts the moves on Chelsea after Adam leaves to visit Sally. Did you know? Connor’s OCD is all about Chelsea. Just ask her.

Cole and Michael are busted in the dungeon and sent to the principal’s office. Victor, a psychopath and malignant narcissist, gives in on Jordan’s imprisonment once Cole and Michael propose an idiotic plan to make him the hero. Jordan is actually in no danger of starving when you consider all the scenery still left to chew in the basement. Victor chloroforms his prisoner. Probably keeps that shit next to the zip ties and tarps.

Tucker offers us exposition on Audra’s bidness hijinks in Paris.

Jack and Traci fuss over Ashley, who finally meets Lipstick and Decolletage. The annoying alters are banished back to their cotton ball world for the moment as Ashley decides to go to Paris with Alan to figure this ish out. Hey! Tucker is also headed to Paris! We could be on a collision course with excitement, but probably not.

In one last contrived coincidence, Chelsea needs to take a leave of absence to gaze more deeply into her own navel while Sally longs to design fashion again. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6

From OCD to DID and then to a sociopath before the first commercial.  This will be a very interesting week (not). 

Chelsea’s creative work taps a different part of a brain?  That’s there reason she tried to kill herself because she’s not creative at all. If Summer❄️X6 was any type of businesswoman she would have put her feelings aside and hired Sally in the first place.  Summer❄️x6 fails to recognize that it was Sally who pushed Eric to recommend Summer❄️x6 getting the position at Marchetti. 

Great plan Cole and Michael but will it work or will this be a never ending saga of Auntie Jordan’s revenge. Victor should have told Michael and Cole that you don’t piss off old people. The older we get the less life in prison is a deterrent.  

Sally looked fantastic because her makeup was perfect for her hair color. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When Alan first showed up in GC from Paris he told Traci he was no longer licensed to practice therapy.

In the US. He’s stI’ll licensed in Europe or at least France 

Edited by Sake614
  • Like 4
  • Useful 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When Alan first showed up in GC from Paris he told Traci he was no longer licensed to practice therapy. But today Jack said Alan wants to do a full medical workup on Ashley. I don't know how that would be legal unless the rules are different in France.

I thought he said he was no longer licensed to practice in the GC (which would have a different licensing board & rules than France). Some professions require a different licence for each state or area you want to practice in.  But your point is a good one - does he still have a licence to practice in France? Or are the Abbotts just assuming he does?

Edited by Denize
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

In one last contrived coincidence, Chelsea needs to take a leave of absence to gaze more deeply into her own navel while Sally longs to design fashion again. 

Aren't you all as excited by this as I am??  Soon, if Sally takes over for Chelsea, we're going to having scene after scene of Sally talking about designing fashion, working on her laptop in her hotel room or at Society or at Crimson Blights.  It's going to so thrilling to see more talking.  THIS time, about fashion we'll never, ever see.

Colleen Zenk did again.  That thespian trouper managed to end yet one more scene with her mouth hanging open.  I only wish we'd get some scenes of people talking about it.

So I guess Victor is going to have to fill in his jail cell wine basement with the Masterpiece Theater potty chair upholstered in pleather.  Aww.  I was hoping they'd be using it as the guest suite.

I admit I'm excited for the upcoming scenes in ParrrEEE, aren't you?  It's going to be so interesting to see Ashley and Dr. Phil doing some talking in France, with maybe Tucker talking and Audra talking and maybe even the alters doing some more talking, all taking place in that little cafe or in front of a French speaking green screen.

These storylines are all just so gripping!

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
10 minutes ago, MollyB said:

his makes it hard for me to believe Jordan has only been in the dungeon for a couple of days which she would have to be if the MWT want us to believe the she-washed-up-on-the-bank-of-the-river, disoriented story.

Also, how are they going to account for her showing up at this all-you-can-eat prison/jail complex all dry and tidy?  Or is Victor going to hose her down in the driveway?   If so, I hope Auntie Jordan remembers to (finally) shut her mouth.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Chelsea sure spoke glowingly of Sally's track record as a lead designer. And of course nepo baby Summer felt some type of way about it.

Ehh, Tucker, you know better than to try to step to Jack, especially regarding Ashley.

OMG, enough with the nanny nonsense. Claire is not qualified to be anyone's nanny, least of all a child with PTSD who shouldn't be making adult decisions. I don't understand why Claire is entitled to have her way over an Abbott. Grrr.

How small is Paris? Jack was acting like the City of Light isn't big enough for Ashley and Tucker to be there at the same time.

Chelsea cosigning Summer's "my son" bIather. KMN.

Sally and Adam had a weird afterglow, to me. You'd think they both had cooties or something.

Claire again claimed she'd been doing extensive research on childcare. She schmoozed Summer like a pro. Meanwhile, Wikipedia sends its regards.

"His biological mother"? That's what Tara has been reduced to? They made it sound like she's been deliberately avoiding Harrison. Fcuk all that sh!t, J.G. All of it.

Hey, it's Sharon. She must've escaped from whatever storyline-less cubbyhole the writers had stashed her in.

Did Sally borrow one of Audra's bras? (RHETORICAL QUESTION.)

Okay, I'll give the show points for not having the most obvious Paris landmarks behind Audra while she and Tucker were having their videocall. But that was the Seine flowing, no?

Audra. Girl. Have you met Tucker before? He will burn Glissade to the ground before he lets you steal it from him.

Countdown until Claire brainwashes Harrison into doing something to get rid of Summer. José Feliciano could see it coming.

Adam praying for Connor. Whoa. Unexpected.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
On 5/27/2024 at 6:16 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

He walks around like he's buzzed all the time.

What I've noticed lately is that EB seems to have moved into shuffling around, like you might expect of someone who's reached 83 years of age.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
32 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"His biological mother"? That's what Tara has been reduced to? They made it sound like she's been deliberately avoiding Harrison. Fcuk all that sh!t, J.G. All of it.

Yeah, right - at what point was it written into the story line that Tara Locke signed away her parental rights and Princess Summer adopted Harrison?

• Like 8

Summer❄️X6 sits in judgment just like her mother. Claire/Eve and Sally, is there anyone that Sunmer❄️x6 actually likes that’s not a family member?  There are also times that she doesn’t actually like her family. 

As memory serves, didn’t Ashley’s trauma begin after being rear ended in the car she was riding in?  

Once again I have to say that Summer❄️X6 is influenced for years, by her mother, to do her bidding.  Summer❄️x6 was also brainwashed by her mother but in Summer❄️’s case the brainwashing was much more thorough that she can’t make a reasonable thought. 

So Claire/Eve was informed, by Victoria, that Summer❄️x6 was not Harrison’s biological mother and that the man he thought was his father died.  It seems that it was not mentioned that Tara was still alive and still had a claim on Harrison because she didn’t sign away her parental rights. 

Sally should have said that the only stipulation she has to moving in with Adam is that he needs to buy a bigger bed 😇

Sharon is so right, Adam has risen to the occasion many times as she knows first hand. 

Isn’t it springtime in GC ? Why is everyone wearing fall colors?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

A Brief Recap - Couples Therapy

Turd brown is apparently still on trend in Genoa City. Summer and Chelsea blather about their sons while the one not talking pretends to care. Chelsea takes a leave of absence and suggests Sally as a replacement. Summer is leery as Sally dabbles in colors other than brown.

Claire de-ages until she’s a child Harrison’s age trapped in an adult’s body. Summer trusts her to be the kid’s nanny after Claire admits to “doing her own research.” Kyle’s penis is intrigued by a Newman who has never been a potential sibling.

Here’s a little ditty about Jack and Diane, Tucker’s manspreading as wide as he can. Diane tries hard not to look directly into the junk. Jack is deeply offended. Tucker learns Ashley will be in Paris, because a surprise encounter might be too exciting for viewers.

Sally and Adam dine and smash. Adam asks her to move in. He finds religion, which promptly loses his morose ass the second Adam looks away. Sally admires his manpain from a distance.

Sharon makes a random drive by. Audra video calls Tucker from Paris, the City of Terrible Lighting.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Wow.  Just, wow.

Chelsea and Summer were just terrific today.  Chelz intoning on her pain, her sorrow, her troubles, teeny bit about Connor and then Summer talking about her troubles, her sorrow, her pain, nada bout Connor, teeny bit about Harrison.  

giphy.gif

Listening to those supermoms so clearly elucidate the difficulties with raising children was so edifying, wasn't it?

Claire and Summer blew me right outta the water today with their scenes.  They were so 

giphy.gif

deep. And touching.  Yep, touching.   5 minutes of bullet points and problems solved!

But wait, what's behind door number 3??   Why yes, folks, we have for you a scene of long-time actress Sharon Case being let out of a locked garage to play yet another scene, 

giphy.gif

dispensing advice.  Yay!!  Ain't it great the way Show values her decades on the show?

Oh, one last thing.  Adam, wear a shirt.  Always wear a shirt.

Maybe wear two.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 5:49 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashley was okay with getting psychiatric treatment but not at Fairview, the local mental asylum. Not sure I get what the problem is with Fairview unless it holds bad memories for her. Or maybe she's afraid of running into someone she knows, tee hee.

Didn't the whole Faith switcheroo happen at Fairview while Ashley and Sharon were conveniently patients there at the same time?  Maybe that has soured her on the place.

How did Cole avoid tripping Victor's alarm the first time he went down to the dungeon?  He and Michael were either very trusting or very naive to let Victor handle contacting the authorities about finding Jordan alive.  He was probably talking to one of his goons who will be transporting Jordan to the Newman Palazzo dungeon.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2024 at 3:21 PM, Unathletic Club said:

EXCept we know Tucker will swoop in to the ResCUe.

• Like 5

Ugh, more awkward bed scenes.  No, show, make it stop, please!  Sally in a bra, looking really uncomfortable & Adam's very unimpressive chest?  I don't need or want to see any of it, but it could definitely be filmed in a better way if we must be subjected to this.  Only thought it brings on is for show to get Conner Floyd back quick!

Color me shocked!  Summer asked Claire smart questions about her "qualifications" to be a nanny.  The answers were ridiculous & showed she had zero qualifications to be a nanny -- other than smooching up.  Ah, but Dummer is now convinced to hire her.  Mmmmm, OK, and who actually convinced her?  Chelsea . . . on a rare break from her endless crying jags.  Oh yeah, this makes tons of sense.  Not.

You know, Audra seems to think she's just too clever times 2.  But is she?  I'd say no.  She's handled her career in GC so stupidly.  Her rep in GC now is shit & it's all by her own doing.  Let's take note -- she burned her bridges at Newman (Nikki has no use for her), C-W (Lily side-eyeing her spoke volumes) & Jabot (Kyle also has no use for her).  Ah, and now Glissade.

Wasn't Audra scheming with Nate just a month ago that she was gonna try to get whatever she could from Tuck to maybe get something going in Glissade?  Then all of a sudden, she's having constant sex with Tuck & he's stating his love for her & he's proposing & she's turning him down.  If she had played this differently & kept things platonic, she could have kept something going with Glissade.  But she played this with zero foresight to the consequences of breaking off with him.  Really dumb.  I don't get what else they can do with her character.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Tucker learns Ashley will be in Paris, because a surprise encounter might be too exciting for viewers.

Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria! Several characters in Paris! 😱

I've never understood why this show treats Europe like Valhalla, only available by invitation of the gods. For those in GC without private jets, it's probably still only one non-stop commercial flight away.

2 hours ago, boes said:

Adam, wear a shirt.  Always wear a shirt.

Gravity was not his friend. I too was kind of surprised at the unfortunate way that scene was staged.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Any guesses what's next for Audra?  Serving up coffee & muffins for Sharon or Esther?  Bartender at the GCAC bar?  Waitress/Hostess for Abbey?  Or assistant to Ashley -- or one or more of her alters?  So many awesome prospects left for her in GC now, eh?  I'd suggest for her to stay in Paris, but all she's got now are fakey-looking images.

Welp, we better get used to those fakey-looking Paris images cuz it looks like half the cast is going over to phony-baloney Paris.  That is, "Paris" on the now chintzy Y&R budget of 3 cents.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

How did Cole avoid tripping Victor's alarm the first time he went down to the dungeon?  He and Michael were either very trusting or very naive to let Victor handle contacting the authorities about finding Jordan alive.  He was probably talking to one of his goons who will be transporting Jordan to the Newman Palazzo dungeon.

The alarm wasn’t there the first time Cole went to the dungeon. Victor placed it there when he saw that the secret panel was left slightly open.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 7
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

1.  Yes!  I thought when Alan brought up the trauma happening after the fight with Tucker that RealAssley would remember the car incident.  That little detail has been relegated to wherever the Great Phlophouse set has been stored. 

Wait Molls, what car accident? I don't remember any car accident! Does that mean someone from the real Y&R world has come to my house in the dark of night and reprogrammed my brain so that I also don't remember it?!?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

A Snapper mention!!! Now THAT warms my heart. A true throwback. Although at first I thought she was saying Snapper was acting as her doctor- he should be well past retirement age by now!

I miss the Foster family! 
The Brooks too, of course. Was great when they bright back Leslie to play piano for Victoria’s wedding. I love when history is actually honored!

Edited by lgprimes
I had more to say!
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

So what is with Chloe?  I mean, does she have the mentality of a 5 year old & expects Sally is responsible for her?  Er, huh?  Put on your big girl pants, Chloe, be responsible for your own shit, keep your nasty comments to yourself & fuck off, will ya, hun?  Ugh, Sally makes such idiotic choices on friends & boyfriends, eh?  Her hair looked very nice tho.

So wait, Vic & Cole blocked off the cell, but didn't bother to clean it up, leaving evidence of Jordie having been there?  So dumb.

Jackie:  Oh sure, Nikki, I'll be so glad & happy to be your sponsor again -- even tho it soaked up every second of my life & almost killed me.  OK then.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7