Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Today was so boring and mundane there is really nothing to comment upon. 

The only bright spot is Tessa. She never fails to put a smile on my face. 

Tessa has never been a favorite of mine but I really liked her today. I think it was because she was a nice normal caring person listening to a new friend. Her only flaw was praising Princess Louisa because I mean come on...

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Idk, Ashley's look gave me a giggle.  She looks like Charo!  Cuchi-cuchi!  Cuchi-cuchi!  And Traci looks more puzzled by what Ashley's saying than what she's wearing -- or that she's suddenly talking in a Southern accent.  Er, huh?

Alan's handsome, but I don't get what he's doing there.  He clearly doesn't want any romantic involvement & he can't treat her cuz he's not an analyst anymore, soooo what's his purpose to be there?  The writers haven't thought this out at all.  Her personalities keep fighting with each other in her head & her various personalities are changing so fast . . . ugh, it's giving me a headache.

Way to go, Devon.  Make a bad situation worse by getting Tuck involved.  And we're supposed to believe this little idiot is running a big company?  Yeah, right.  Must say, for someone who everyone in GC is supposed to be so intimidated by & suspicious of, Tucker's business acumen seems pretty unimpressive to me.  So he had no sinister plan with Mamie?  Mmm, OK.

Still trying to figure out Sally's outfit.  Audra's wearing one of her usual tighty-tight things, except it has weird tie thingies at the wrists that she keeps flinging around.  Looks oddly cumbersome.  And just what swell advice did Audra give Sally that she couldn't have thought of herself?  Sounded like a bunch of babble & nothing.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, boes said:

(Did you choose you name in honor of singer?)

Nope.  It's in honor of Margaret (aka Molly) Brown of Titanic fame.  She was big on women's rights (and also a philanthropist because she was a very rich woman).  She became an activist for women's rights after she was barred from testifying about the Titanic (because she was a woman!).  She wrote a newspaper article that did get published.

Joi said:  Lily told Daniel,  "Just because you want something it doesn't mean you're entitled to have it."   (That should be the next PSA for the whole show.)

^Agreed. and she should tell him to communicate through her legal team or next time he barges in she'll call security and also file a restraining order which won't look good for him in court.  And maybe repeat that he signed a contract and it's ironclad no matter what his girlfriend says.

45 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

The writers haven't thought this out at all. 

Well, at least they are consistent to all their other writing.

Clothes rant:  Why, why, why have a leather(-like) jacket with short sleeves?  Either long sleeves or a vest but no in-betweens with leather!  She looked like a Keebler elf.

Oh, I forgot.  Breathless is a fashion designer of renown.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Tucker had no sinister plan with Mamie because the writer of the show couldn’t think of one.  “I just wing it” seems to be the writing staff’s motto.

I agree that Southern Ashley’s accent and clothing choices should have immediately triggered a call to the nearest psychiatric facility.

Alan seems not very helpful as far as Ashley is concerned, but wouldn’t it be wonderful if he fell hard for Tracey?

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I agree that Southern Ashley’s accent and clothing choices should have immediately triggered a call to the nearest psychiatric facility.

Seriously. She literally looks and sounds insane. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

JT: JG, I'm bored with Billy. How about you put him in charge of Jill's company and make him an even bigger a-hole?
JG: say less, JT. I got this.
Joi: both of you have got something painful and incurable, amirite? Because nothing else explains this ridiculous swerve of a storyline from basic daytime
drama to a combination of horror and sci-fi.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I actually liked a lot of today’s show. I got to look at Tucker and Alan, laugh at Ashley looking like a floral stuffed sausage, watch a nice friends moment with Sally and Audra but most importantly, nary a Newman in sight!

Audra talking about her art must be how they are linking her with Noah from long ago.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Billy already fcuking up in new his big shot role at C-W. This is my surprised face.

Look at Audra stepping to Devon on Tucker's behalf. For a second, Devon wasn't sure how to act, lol.

Tucker, my guy, unfortunately I gotta tell you the same thing I told Adam yesterday: ease up on the manspreading. Ain't nobody trying to stare at your crotch except Audra and maybe Ashley.

Dang, does Devon wants to sic Tucker on Billy? I love it. Let's go!

Seems like Ashley bounces back and forth between Belle and Ms. Abbott now. It sounded like they were talking to each other inside her head today.

Holy crap, could Devon be a bigger d!ck to Tucker? "I need your help but I'm not going to thank you for it. Drop dead." I wish Tucker would've walked away from that ungrateful POS.

Sally, maybe you're not cut out to own your own business. Just sayin'.

Not sure why Traci was talking to Belle as if she were talking to Ashley. She knows about the alters, right?

And then Belle switched to Ms. Abbott right before Alan's eyes. Yikes.

Lily's right, Billy is straight up undermining her authority over the C-W branch offices. AFAIC, it's time for the Winters crew to stomp Billy like the little nepo bug he is.

Something tells me Tucker will go ahead and deal with Billy even though passive-aggressive Devon told him not to.

Wait, Tucker lied to Audra about his meeting with Devon. Huh?

Ash the teenage alter was back! Oy, Belle's outfit was not appropriate at all for Ash. Whatever, I just don't get why Ms. Abbott wants to kill Tucker.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Alan seems not very helpful as far as Ashley is concerned, but wouldn’t it be wonderful if he fell hard for Tracey?

Yes! I've been wondering if Traci has been subtly using their mutual concern about Ashley to flirt with Alan. She and Ashley haven't pursued the same man since Brad Carlton and it could get messy.

3 hours ago, pvandal said:

Audra talking about her art must be how they are linking her with Noah from long ago.

Maybe the show is setting up Noah's return to GC. Audra could use an alternative to Tucker since he's stringing her along.

5 hours ago, MollyB said:

she should tell him to communicate through her legal team or next time he barges in she'll call security and also file a restraining order which won't look good for him in court.

Right? Daniel is just like his mommy. He thinks the rules everyone else has to obey don't apply to him. Lily probably still has residual feelings for Daniel but she needs to stop letting him work that against her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Come on Alan tell Ashley the truth. You won’t make love to her because you are afraid she will change personalities and claim you raped her. 

In a short period of time, Audra has become a much better friend to Sally than Chloe🐿️.  Audra is giving Sally unbiased advice without trying to ride Sally’s coattails. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

So what would Katherine Chancellor think of how the park named after her is attracting all the GC loonies?  Ashely (and her 10 million personalities), Summer (and her batshit hissy-fits/tantrums) . . . and maybe grumbling, bitter, angry, and always hostile Mamie too?  Maybe Jordan will escape and hang there also?  Or how about Chelsea going over there to bawl her eyes out (for a change)?

Well, there's Ashley in her wacko getup, fighting with herself.  In that scene, she reminded me of Little Edie (Beale) in Grey Gardens.  Oh, but Traci just talks to her like nothin' is wrong.  Guess idiot Abby would just have lunch salads with her & think the same, right?  Er, and why would mean Ashley go out in public wearing that crazy dress?

I like the prospect of pairing Alan & Traci, but right now I see no indication of it . . . but who knows?

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

I think Belle & Alan would make a good-looking couple. Too bad she's not real and he knows it.

Ditto comments upthread, I continue to like how well Sally and Audra connect as friends, especially since they have similar fashion styles. They could probably borrow some of each other's clothes.

Meanwhile, IMO Belle has been working the hell out of her dress. 👀 I don't think even Phyllis or Sally could pull off bright, flowery bodycon.

Interesting how much Lily has come to rely on Nate as a corporate sounding board given his past betrayal of his cousins. Plus he's become the de facto Aunt Mamie wrangler.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2024 at 2:02 PM, Js Nana said:

She did sound kind of stuffed up during her Zoom call with Lily on today's episode.

Could it be seasonal allergies?

• Useful 1
On 5/14/2024 at 8:42 PM, Sake614 said:

Where is Belle getting these hideous clothes? They sure as hell aren’t hanging in Ashley’s closet.

The same place Auntie Jordan gets her chloroform and disguises from, SEE (Santa's Evil Elves) workshop - everything is shipped COD and the packages come wrapped in plain, brown paper.

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

They could probably borrow some of each other's clothes.

No, they couldn't, Sally is taller than Audra and Audra's measurements are a tiny bit more zaftig than Sally's.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

You won’t make love to her because you are afraid she will change personalities and claim you raped her. 

Having sex with someone you know is too impaired, either through intoxication or mental illness, to give consent does make you a rapist, whether you think so, or not.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

No, they couldn't, Sally is taller than Audra and Audra's measurements are a tiny bit more zaftig than Sally's.

Actually, they could. For example:

I'm confident Sally could wear this shirt
spacer.png

I'm also confident Audra could wear this cold-shouldered sweater
spacer.png

11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

idiot Abby

Heh, Abby may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but IMO it's not her fault both her Abbott and Newman families leave her in the dark about issues which should concern her. Abby might notice a bit of offness with her mother's behavior and clothing but I doubt she'd immediately assume it was a serious mental break. I blame Jack and Traci for not keeping Abby in the loop.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
the word some is a qualifier for a reason
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Actually, they could.

I beg to differ - Courtney Hope is 5′ 7″, while Zuleyka Silver is 5′ 5″, also their body shapes are obviously not the same, so while they both may be able to wear some styles of clothing, they could not borrow some, or any, of each other's clothes, because they just wouldn't fit.

• Like 1

Listen to Audra, Tucker. You may want to score points with Devon but he's already told you to fcuk off in advance. This would be a screw up you cannot afford.

Loose lips sink ships, Abby. You may have given Daniel ammunition in his lawsuit against C-W, merely because you wanted to stay in his good graces. Daniel likely would've never found out how you voted at the board meeting.

Saints be praised! Per Phyllis, Cricket and Danny are finally gone on his rock star(🙄) tour.

Go ahead, Audra. Go to Paris without Tucker. Your threats clearly have no power over him. Maybe it's not smart to expect someone to choose you over their children.

Why the heck was Jill complaining about being ambushed? That is exactly what she did when she handed Billy her power and authority without giving Lily and Devon a heads up.

Uh, oh. Bet there's trouble coming between Dominic' parents. Abby sure got her panties in a twist over that sudden board vote. Whatever, Abs.

It's a scary day when Phyllis is the voice of reason. She was giving her son real talk but Daniel was swimming too deep in self-entitlement to hear it.

Phyllis and Tucker putting their heads together. Okay.

Sally defending Tucker's position over Audra's was weird to me. She barely knows Tucker but she considers Audra a friend.

Lily, you must know Abby will run straight to Daniel and tell him you're considering settling the lawsuit. Abby has proven neither she nor her mouth can be trusted.

Is Nate finally making his move on Audra? Ehh, she's on the rebound though.

How much did I enjoy Phyllis shoveling Devon's b.s. right back at him? THIS MUCH. And the little smirks between her and Tucker at the end? Icing on the cake, baby!

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Jill did more than drop a bomb on Lily and Devon. She dropped Billy👃on them who is the master of a cluster fuck.  Jaboat and the sabotaging of Brass and Sassy come to mind not to mention embezzlement. 

Why does Daniel have to be such a prick to Abby. Oh, I forgot, that Phillis🕷️🕷️ is his mother and Summer❄️x7 is his sister. 

And there you have it with Abby’s vote so it’s going to be Tucker coming to the rescue in getting Billy👃out. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/15/2024 at 3:26 PM, luna1122again said:

Seriously. She literally looks and sounds insane. 

Ashley, when you get calls from Medicare Plans you might not wear a big wed hairbow and sweebes. (Sleeves that hang past your fingies.)

She needs to be medicated and maybe brain surgery - good thing about that medicare.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I beg to differ - Courtney Hope is 5′ 7″, while Zuleyka Silver is 5′ 5″, also their body shapes are obviously not the same, so while they both may be able to wear some styles of clothing, they could not borrow some, or any, of each other's clothes, because they just wouldn't fit.

I think they are both thin women close to the same height. I can't imagine they could not share off-the-rack clothes. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Remember when Daniel was a likable voice of reason who clearly saw what a narcissist his mother was? Now he’s evolving into his mother. I just really want him to take his pity party somewhere else - Billy’s nostril, Victor’s wine cellar, the dark side of the moon, I don’t care.

I personally see nothing wrong with neutralizing Billy before he runs amok. It will be interesting to see what the Chancellor Winters version of the JaBoat debacle is. Also, is being a board member Abby’s career now? These business stories are so bad.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Abby may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but IMO it's not her fault both her Abbott and Newman families leave her in the dark about issues which should concern her. Abby might notice a bit of offness with her mother's behavior and clothing but I doubt she'd immediately assume it was a serious mental break. I blame Jack and Traci for not keeping Abby in the loop.

Idk, I still think she's a dimwit.  But she did show a bit of spunk today.  I'll give her that.  Phyllis is right about her -- she's a spoiled rich girl -- a nepo baby for sure.  But at least she stood up to Daniel & Devon & their bullshit.

Now, to answer your question, Daniel . . . are you a jerk?  YES, YES & YES.  There's your answer, hun.  Not the happy talk babble that Phyllis said.  But otherwise, Phyllis was shockingly making sense.  Momentarily, we must assume.

Way to go, Daniel.  You want Abby to do you a favor -- and then you insult her by offensively implying she got on the board by nepotism, is unqualified to be there & goes along with Devon, without any thoughts of her own..  A pretty stupid thing to say when you want a favor from her.  You continue to be a thoughtless jerk, Daniel -- and Mama's probably proud. 

Still, I thought Mama Phyllis was gonna plunk down a box of Hair Color for Men for Beards on the table & order him to color his beard immediately . . . cuz she can't possibly claim to be the mother of a son with gray in his beard, or her head will explode.

So let's get to the other thoughtless jerk -- Devon, automatically assuming Abby would go along with anything he says.  I admire her spunk in that moment, that she didn't.  Do I still think she's an idiot for sticking around this dour/sour angry, hostile little creep?  Yeah, I do.

And on to yet another jerk -- Tuck.  Hard to feel much for Audra when she's such an obvious opportunist, just looking for what she can get out of Tuck.  And this friendship with Sally?  Idk, Sally is mostly pretty nice.  Audra?  Not so much. 

I get the impression Sally doesn't know everything about her new friend Audra & just what an opportunist she is.  Very convenient that Audra left out the part about Tuck wanting to help Devon in an underhanded way (which not only was OK with her, but she actually liked).  Would Sally's advice have been different if she knew about that little ditty?

I'm kinda thinking Phyllis & Tuck make a much more interesting pair and he should let Audra go bye-bye . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sally defending Tucker's position over Audra's was weird to me. She barely knows Tucker but she considers Audra a friend.

Actually, I thought this made sense. Sally is very supportive of Adam and his concerns for Connor. So she would think Audra should be understanding that Tucker wants to do anything possible to help his son.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Now, to answer your question, Daniel . . . are you a jerk

So let's get to the other thoughtless jerk -- Devon

And on to yet another jerk -- Tuck.

Y&R has become one giant jerkfest-off, or jerkoff-fest, whichever you prefer 🤔 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm kinda thinking Phyllis & Tuck make a much more interesting pair and he should let Audra go bye-bye .

I agree. Phyllis seems more Tucker's speed to me. I guess Audra has been Tucker's business protégé but now she's little more than a source of ready sex. Phyllis would be zero percent likely ever to compete with Ashley for Tucker's attention though so he'd definitely need to sort that out once and for all.

32 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I thought this made sense. Sally is very supportive of Adam and his concerns for Connor. So she would think Audra should be understanding that Tucker wants to do anything possible to help his son.

Yes, Sally would think that because she only has a surface understanding of Tucker's relationship with his adult son. For the most part, Tucker willfully caused his problems with Devon. IMO it's not really parallel to Adam's situation with Connor, who is a minor child struggling with mental troubles his parent may have inadvertently helped to cause via his upbringing. I think Audra gets the difference but Sally doesn't.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Btw, has Phyllis been wearing the same dress all week? 

Oh my, hello, show stylists -- how about some costume changes, please? 

First, Ashley endlessly wearing that crazy cuchi-cuchi Charo dress & now Phyllis wearing the same thing for what seems like 2 weeks?  Guess Lauren will came back in that one-shoulder cave-lady dress she wore 3 weeks ago, eh?  Oh man, the show's budgets must be tight, tight, tight . . .

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

You’re damn skippy that the show’s budgets are tight. They haven’t replaced the titanium pole Devon stores in his ass for years. The money management is terrible. They give Ashley multiple personalities yet can’t spare a few bucks so that Heather can have one. It’s ridiculous.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 12
(edited)

What's extra amusing to me about Belle/Ashley's flowery bodycon dress is that Jennifer Hudson wore the same dress on her daytime talk show earlier this week. And not only did Worn on TV skip posting a photo of JHud wearing it, they haven't shown an outfit of hers since. The fashion gods must be hella pissed about that dress, lol.

Hopefully it will be new day in GC today and everyone will have on different clothes.

ETA: Worn on TV has now posted a photo of Jennifer Hudson in the infamous dress. I'll leave for others to decide who wore it best.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Btw, has Phyllis been wearing the same dress all week? 

Time does not proceed in GC the same way it does for the rest of us.  If it did Jordan would be suffering from vitamin D deficiency by now.

We've had Chadam fly in and out of The Clinic, we've had at least two days of Billy being MIA, the Rock Star Tour finally left but not after a luncheon reveal to Phylith (so there's two days) and The Eternal Board Meetings spanned at least two days and Assley has not changed clothes as often as she changed personalities.  And we're still all in our original clothes.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
12 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'm kinda thinking Phyllis & Tuck make a much more interesting pair and he should let Audra go bye-b

Oh, PLEASE don't make this happen.  Tucker will be on my  "off" list immediately

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Phyllis would be zero percent likely ever to compete with Ashley for Tucker's attention though

??? She’s apparently willing to compete with Cricket over that wimp DANNY! If they think they can get us to believe that, competing with Ashley or Audra for Tucker should be an easy sell.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

http://"C:\Users\crows\OneDrive\Desktop\tit00001IMG_00001_BURST1714499588166_COVER~2.jpg"

3 hours ago, luna1122again said:

Yeah, please do NOT waste Tucker on that hosebeast. I don't want to have to FF thru him, when he's one of the few things keeping me hanging in there with this show anyway. 

Phils dress today re-enforced my thought that Phil should open her own Tavern and Grill - see photo below. 

(The Titlow got nailed in a windstorm)

tit00001IMG_00001_BURST1714499588166_COVER~2.jpg

• LOL 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

??? She’s apparently willing to compete with Cricket over that wimp DANNY! If they think they can get us to believe that, competing with Ashley or Audra for Tucker should be an easy sell.

Okay, valid point, I'll take that hit.

Still though, Phyllis doesn't have decades of personal history invested with Tucker like she does with Danny. I don't see Phyllis putting up with extra messiness just to have sex with Tucker.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
(edited)

Aargh, same clothes, same GC day.

Hmm, maybe Cole and Nick will figure out what Victor's doing. But I don't know why either of them felt like they had a right to know Victor's movements inside his own home.

Jordan on her knees in front of the jail cell bars. Was she lowkey offering to give Victor a mouth hug in exchange for her release? Eww on the thought of either side of that transaction.

Isn't Harrison supposed to be 6- or 7-years old now? He wasn't injured so I did not see why Kyle was carrying Harrison as if he were a toddler.

Claire said when she was growing up Jordan despised brussel sprouts with a passion. Right there with ya, Jordan. Bleh on those yucky things.

Geez, earlier at Crimson Lights Kyle told Claire she was not going to be Harrison's nanny. But then back at home he started arguing with Summer again in favor of it. I can't with Kyle. Free Tara!

When Devon accepted Phyllis' resignation he should have immediately told C-W's IT department to shut off Phyllis' key cards and access to to their computer systems. Moron. She could've done so much spiteful damage.

At the end of their scene Nick offhand told Phyllis her dress was a great color on her and she rolled with quick reply. Bet those were ad libs.

What the holey hail, Kyle? You're letting a child make decisions for you. Possibly life-altering ones. OMG.

Victor served Jordan brussel sprouts! Stay savage, Victor, tee hee.

Re the previews: apparently Nikki went to the drive-thru lane at rehab. I thought the addiction treatment was supposed to last 3 or 4 weeks.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Maybe Nikki gets brussels sprouts at a farmer's market on the way home so she can fend off Jordan like someone fends off a vampire with garlic.

Brussels sprouts' initials are BS. Perfect for the show. 

• LOL 12

Do you get the feeling that Summer❄️x7 is guilty of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It seems she really doesn’t want Harrison to get over the trauma of being kidnapped. This is evident by Summer❄️X 7 not putting aside her jealousy to do what’s best for Harrison.  Kyle is right that Harrison and Claire/Eve has bonded and he trusts her. Harrison will eventually forget about the mean old witch as he has forgotten about his MOTHER, Tara.  

When it comes to mayhem, chaos, and blood Auntie Jordan is an amateur in comparison to Phillis🕷️🕷️

Victor tormenting Auntie Jordan actually puts a smile on my face because Victor seems that he’s thoroughly enjoying being a complete and utter bastard.  It’s like these segments with Auntie Jordan is putting “lead in his pencil”. 

I’m wonder if Claire/Eve knows that Summer❄️X7 is not Harrison’s real mother only his mommy.  Kyle was telling Claire/Eve marriages, divorces, and affairs but Tara is never mentioned. 

Isn’t Phillis🕷️🕷️ still basically on probation?  What Phillis🕷️🕷️wants to do may not be illegal but it’s still nefarious and exception can be taken by the judge to land Phillis🕷️🕷️ in jail. Of course Phillis🕷️🕷️doesn’t give 💩💩 because she is protecting her son. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

This weeks show does not warrant a full post from moi. It was that bad. It's literally not worth my snark right now.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Do you get the feeling that Summer❄️x7 is guilty of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It seems she really doesn’t want Harrison to get over the trauma

Still recovering from tequila shots each time Dummer said "my son", but lucid enough to agree to this one thousand million percent !!

My shriek of "YES" when Kyle proposed Claire as Harrison's nanny drowned out the TV...

Now both Cole and Nick are going to try find out what TGVN is about when he is skulking. 

WTF did Cook think when TGVN ordered an extra covered dish of Brussels sprouts ?? Above his/her pay grade perhaps. Brussels sprouts are delicious when roasted with lots of garlic & olive oil. Washed down with warm cheap wodka ??

Nick & Phyllis acting like a friendly long-divorced couple was refreshing. 

Again Show is disrespecting addiction, mental illness, trauma. Was Nikki at rehab long enough for the denizens of GC to change clothes ?? Stupid, stupid, stupid....to infinity....

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

Show is disrespecting addiction, mental illness, trauma.

And now, disrespecting Brussels Sprouts as well.  Are root vegetables next?  If someone disparages sugar snap peas, I'll snap myself.

All I got from today's show was Victor leaving that steaming bowl of sprouts, along with the one he spit out on the floor, knowing that in a couple of hours that sealed room is going to smell almost exactly like Nick on one of his good days.

My only hope is that by next week Show will at least have moved on to twice-baked potatoes for Aunt Jordan.  They'd go best with the ham she serves up every time she opens her mouth.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, boes said:

My only hope is that by next week Show will at least have moved on to twice-baked potatoes for Aunt Jordan.  They'd go best with the ham she serves up every time she opens her mouth.

^This right up here^ is basically the ONLY reason I am watching this shit show right now. Thank you to everyone who conveys their disgust with Show with continued sparkling, rapier-like wit. I applaud you!

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

World’s Fastest Recap - The Fast and the Spurious 

Victor acts like a serial killer toying with his victim. Brussel sprouts.

Phyllis works herself into a lather over the imaginary injustice done to Daniel. She and Summer gaslight the audience about Claire. Hopefully the gas clears, because one silent but deadly from Nick, who later scolds Phyllis for her vengeful impulses, would wipe Genoa City off the map.

Cole and Nick form their own detective agency, The Hardly Boys.

Kyle petulantly lets Harrison select his own nanny. An empowered Harrison chooses ice cream for every meal and digs up his grandmother’s roses to hunt for dinosaur bones and pirate treasure. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Anyone else having issues with thisnsites layout on their phone today? It's all messed up!

Nevermind, it's fixed now

Edited by surfgirl
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

Anyone else having issues with thisnsites layout on their phone today? It's all messed up!

Yeah, mine was distorted for a while it took up only half of the screen.

Haven't  seen yesterday's  epi, and don't intend to after reading everyone's' recaps/

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 5/16/2024 at 8:55 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

close to the same height

The difference in their heights and body types is noticeable when they are standing next to each other, so, for me, if the 5'7" SS were to be identified as having borrowed the 5'5", rather zaftig AC's clothes, I would find that as impossible to believe as Victoria Newman being CEO material.

6 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Kyle petulantly lets Harrison select his own nanny.

Well, aaaccctttuuuaaalllllly, as I recall it, he asked Harrison if he'd like Claire to be his nanny, and dear little Harrison jumped up-and-down and gave a very enthusiastic "yes" to that suggestion, which left Summer standing there, shooting bullets out of her eyes at Kyle - because Summer knows that what will happen is that Kyle will fall for Claire, they will get married, and Claire will be able to tell Summer to fuck off because she's Harrison's mother, now; that is, she'll be one of a string of "mothers" in dear little Harrison's life until his actual mother finishes out her sentence in one of those "Club Fed" prisons for white-collar criminals, and returns to GC to claim him - anybody else wondering if Harrison is going to undergo SORAS, and end up graduating from high school in five years?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Aww, c'mon, @One Tough Cookie  take one for the team...

Harrison's delight at choosing his nanny was adorable.

TGVM's brussel spitting, not so much

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1