Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: A Fat Girl in Paris

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

Totally came here to say this! She complains that she and Chase won’t have any alone time, then when Ryan leaves and they ARE alone she uses the time to call her parents?? So weird!

Imagine his surprise when he’s looking up from a night of romance and sees a poster of a shirtless Glenn on the ceiling.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I don’t understand why Ashley and Whitney weren’t both in the front in the car.  The guys are thin to average built so they should have been in the back. and everybody would have been halfway comfortable in the car.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand why Ashley and Whitney weren’t both in the front in the car.  The guys are thin to average built so they should have been in the back. and everybody would have been halfway comfortable in the car.

This! The car was rented in Ashley’s name. Why would anyone else even talk about driving it?? Whitney could’ve sat in the front passenger seat. If I were Ashley (and this situation were real) 1. there’s no f-ing way Whitney would’ve driven a car I rented, and 2. Not a chance I would sit smashed in the backseat!

Edited by Mommygetz
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

This! The car was rented in Ashley’s name. Why would anyone else even talk about driving it?? Whitney could’ve sat in the front passenger seat. If I were Ashley (and this situation were real) 1. there’s no f-ing way Whitney would’ve driven a car I rented, and 2. Not a chance I would sit smashed in the backseat!

She was so rude about it too.  The way she yanked the keys out of Ashley's hand "I'm driving!"

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I wonder how Whitney is handling the food shortage during this lockdown crisis.  I bet the pasta isle is empty!!!

Is Starbucks  still  open?  She'll  live on frappes and  giant cookies.  Oh, no, she'll have to  miss her "werkouts!" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am also just curious as to why, someone who has plantar fasciitis, was walking around Paris with itty bitty sandals with NO support when she could barely finish a 5k in Hawaii.  Did I miss something here?  Because in Hawaii she was apparently in so much pain even with tennis on.  And I still can't get over her and her tatas just bouncing everywhere on that bicycle!  That is an image I wish they hadn't included and a scene I wish I had never seen!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

I am also just curious as to why, someone who has plantar fasciitis, was walking around Paris with itty bitty sandals with NO support when she could barely finish a 5k in Hawaii.  Did I miss something here?  Because in Hawaii she was apparently in so much pain even with tennis on.  And I still can't get over her and her tatas just bouncing everywhere on that bicycle!  That is an image I wish they hadn't included and a scene I wish I had never seen!

She must be so uncomfortable, all the time. My boobs hurt watching hers bounce around on the bike. And if I remember correctly, didn't she do at least part of the Hawaii 5K in flip flops? I love flip flops - practically live in them - but I won't even go walk the dog in them because they don't provide enough support for my legs and back for a walk longer than around the house.

She needs a personal shopper for appropriate clothing but in particular she needs help finding clothes that support her boobs and her feet and all her other body parts.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Hawaii 5K in flip flops?

I remember watching that.  I was shocked that none of her friends or family made her put on tennis shoes for such an event.  I was like "really?  Flip flops for a 5K run?"  She must be stupider than we give her credit for.  I sincerely hate this woman, and I usually don't like using that word 'hate' very often, but no other word describes my emotions towards this witch.

• Love 6
On 3/18/2020 at 1:09 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

So...that was cringeworthy.  It’s so passive-aggressive to call your parents from a bed in Paris and force them to stare at your ginormous cleavage while your “boyfriend” literally rolls on top of you.  Not to mention super inappropriate.

Not to mention super selfish.  The parents mentioned it was 5:30 am, and clearly Whitney wasn't calling at that time due to it being the only possible window she had for calling.  She could easily have waited until it was closer to the time for them to get up.

22 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

Totally came here to say this! She complains that she and Chase won’t have any alone time, then when Ryan leaves and they ARE alone she uses the time to call her parents?? 

My alone-time issue confusion is what happened for the whole rest of the afternoon/evening after the supposed baby-conversation fiasco?  They had plenty of time to finish the conversation and return to normal, and even sharing a room with Ryan, they could go down to the lobby to have a private conversation.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, Caseysgirl said:

What does Whitney even add to those videos - she pretty much just stands there?Why out of all the fitness people in the world anyone would subscribe to their videos. 

My confusion is about this trip to Paris...with the No BS Active customer base being heavier people, there would be no cross-over appeal of Gautier to increase their base.  Likewise Gautier's customer base is fit, so there would be no cross-over appeal of Whitney.  The only possible gain I could see is for Gautier, or Ryan on his own, to have a video with a fat girl to show they are woke or something. 

And yes, it was actually appalling to see how little Whitney did in the videos, again belying her claims of how little her fatness affects her activity level.  I don't see what on earth her customer base gets from those videos.  She doesn't do anything to modify for the lesser level of fitness, and many of the customers probably can't keep up with Ryan, so is an increased fitness level supposed to occur for those customers by osmosis?

On 3/17/2020 at 10:56 PM, Tosia said:

No physical affection either between the faux couple. 

I have actually become a little obsessed with watching for their affection (or lack thereof), and I noticed that earlier in the episode (I think when they arrived at their room), Chase put his arm around Whitney, but when he put his hand on her back, his hand was in a fist, not an open hand with his palm on her back like a real boyfriend would do.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:21 AM, Calliope12 said:

Oh, and seeing as I'm irritated, I have to add that while she was careening down the incline on the bike, she wasn't pedalling at all.  

I was irritated, and actually concerned, that they weren't wearing helmets when they were on the bikes.

• Love 5
On 3/18/2020 at 8:50 PM, John M said:

Children, how you are going to divide housework, career expectations, long term goals, money management, how you are going to live, where you want to live, there are like a gazillion serious things that are being completely left out for moments before engagement

Why are they all being left out and not talked about?  Because this wedding will never happen.  It's ALL fake, and it will end abruptly as it all started so abruptly.

• Love 6
On 3/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, Meowy said:

I only watched two minutes of this episode, but the part I saw they were getting off the plane

When I travel with my boyfriend, we always sit together on the plane but I don’t need my own aisle of seats like Sweatney.  When Sweatney and Chase got off the plane, he didn’t even look for her. If I were at the airport and saw them, I wouldn’t even know they were in the same group together never mind a couple. Most of the time, when he has to kiss her (according to the script) he kisses her cheek!  I guess he doesn’t want to  smell her cat and cheese Cheetos breath.

Who does Sweatney think she is demanding  a baby and this from  guy she’s only been with for about 8 weeks and even before a “proposal.” If this were real and she said all that before a proposal, no man in his right mind would’ve  proposed after! But again we’re not talking about real “reality.” This is absolutely scripted reality. The more she watches this on TV  as we watch it, she should be dying of embarrassment. Because now she can see what we can see! AND what we can see is pretty bad acting and so is Chase/Casey/Win. !

Putting all the fake stuff aside. The real things in my opinion are:

1.  Everything has to be made to accommodate her size. A chair, a bike, a seat at a restaurant, needing 3 seats on an airplane,  a special seat belt extender on a plane, “Whitney sized bathtub”,  a big enough bed,  etc.

2. I’m thinking that Ryan did Chase a solid by booking a room for the 3 of them so Whitney wasn’t constantly humping him.

3. Everywhere they go, it’s always something like “oh, I can’t fit in that” or  I can’t do that because my stomach won’t allow me or does that seat have arms because I can’t fit!  A pretty active guy like Chase that likes to hike, fish and  do all outdoors type things would never be with a girl that needs so much customization and accommodation and ATTENTION just to do something as simple as taking a walk or riding a bike. She even said she has a customized bike at home  for her fat ass and legs because her fupa drops too low on a normal bike! 🙄

4.  She wants to portray how fit she is but that video with Ryan and Gautier was a big fat joke.  She barely moved and could barely get her hands up in the air! 

So according to an article she just did (of course she did) that she and Chase are living apart but the see each other on some weekends and little vacations. I know it’s fake but l’ll play Twits game for a second. If he’s only spent no more than a few days with her, he’s in for a rude awakening. The fake engagement will fade out faster than Twits dislike for cake!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

When I travel with my boyfriend, we always sit together on the plane but I don’t need my own aisle of seats like Sweatney.  When Sweatney and Chase got off the plane, he didn’t even look for her.

I am just going to take a minute to brag on my hubs. We’d been dating a few months and he took a work trip. I flew to visit him - - a 10 hour flight. We flew back home together. He was on work travel and his work paid for him to travel business. He gave up his business class ticket to fly home coach with me even though I told him he didn’t have to (and I meant it)!!!

Someday we are going on a big trip and we are going to fly fancy class together...

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

2. I’m thinking that Ryan did Chase a solid by booking a room for the 3 of them so Whitney wasn’t constantly humping him.

4.  She wants to portray how fit she is but that video with Ryan and Gautier was a big fat joke.  She barely moved and could barely get her hands up in the air! 

The fake engagement will fade out faster than Twits dislike for cake!

2. My thoughts exactly!  I think this whole relationship thing is a farce and Chase will dump her after he's had his 15 minutes of fame.

4. Thank god I am not the only one that noticed this!  No wonder she doesn't lose weight (besides from her eating)!

And I think you nailed the head on this one!  I am just bummed I missed the whole cake eating thing!  (Cue roll of eyes) When is she not shoving food in her face?

• Love 6

Why is almost every episode called "My Fat...."  My fat proposal, my fat breakup....a fat girl dancing...It's like she's bragging that she loves being fat.  I guess I finally get her now.  Strange one she is.

Edited by texasbluebonnets
  • Love 3

You can see snippets of the reunion show on face book. Cringeworthy crap. 

And of impeding HA! marriage. Many comments about phoniness of engagement. 

Tired of her. 

• Love 4
On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Also, Chase’s hair looks like shit.

he doesn't take care of his hair at all.  why have long hair if you always keep it tied back in a pony tail?  Yes, his hair always looks like shit.  She is a very unattractive man.

• Love 2