Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: The Man in the Red Suit

• Start Topic

What're the odds that Red wasn't dead and will pop up before season's end?   Pride was just a kid seeing a brutally beaten man in a bloody heap. Of course he would assume he was dead. 

• Love 3

Yes, we've seen and heard about her before. She is in a facility.

Cassius was a miserable bastard; no wonder Pride wouldn't speak to him for years. Cassius dying in place of Pride was the least he could do for him.

Why do so many of the new agents have to have an attitude - it is  tiresome. At least Hannah just slid into her spot on the team.

Anyhow, I thought that was a pretty strong episode.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Trey said:

Why do so many of the new agents have to have an attitude - it is  tiresome. At least Hannah just slid into her spot on the team.

THIS↑  The new guy was rude, obnoxious and conceited. For a guy spouting Marine this and Marine that he surely didn't display any sense of teamwork or respect. I'm sure somewhere in the near future he'll get his comeuppance.

Where does he fit in the pecking order?

Edited by preeya
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Rambler said:

Wow, I didn't think it was humanly possible to create a character more obnoxious than Gregorio, but I stand corrected.

I watched this episode and thought the same. 

• Love 2
On 3/9/2020 at 12:46 AM, Maverick said:

What're the odds that Red wasn't dead and will pop up before season's end?   Pride was just a kid seeing a brutally beaten man in a bloody heap. Of course he would assume he was dead. 

I actually hope this is true.  Actually though, with Pride's job, he'd have little trouble finding out if the guy died or not.   Wouldn't he basically have to do a records search of let's say mid-60s, if any bodies were found or if a brutally beaten person was brought to a hospital?  Oh gee, slapping my head here - Hurricane Katrina - all records will have been destroyed.... 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 12catcrazy said:

Wouldn't he basically have to do a records search of let's say mid-60s, if any bodies were found or if a brutally beaten person was brought to a hospital?

Wouldn't even have to do that much---he knows it occurred on the day his father came home from prison. It wouldn't be hard to find out when Cassius got out. So he'd have a date (give or take a few, depending on whether Cassius came home/victim found immediately). Think all the cemetery records were destroyed too? See if a man (mid-30s?) was buried around then.

• Love 2
On 3/10/2020 at 10:57 AM, illdoc said:

Wouldn't even have to do that much---he knows it occurred on the day his father came home from prison. It wouldn't be hard to find out when Cassius got out. So he'd have a date (give or take a few, depending on whether Cassius came home/victim found immediately). Think all the cemetery records were destroyed too? See if a man (mid-30s?) was buried around then.

Or how about he asks around some of the music scene guys?  I'm sure there would be a few who would remember "Red" and have information on him.  As Loretta said, he doesn't want to know, and like a poster above says, it allows the show room to bring him back if they want.

Way too many flashback scenes for me.

• Love 2

I was sad when the scene of Cassius beating the shit out of Red played out. Throughout the episode when they showed Red closer up at the piano and such I kept thinking how attractive I thought he was. Neal Bledsoe seemed like a decent actor too.  I don't think I had really paid much attention to the Red character in the other episodes that the character appeared in. After looking at Neal's other acting credits on IMDB it turns out he's been in quite a few things I've seen over the years so there was a reason he seemed kind of familiar to me.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1

I'm really not sure why we needed Pride's sleep issues. I usually appreciate if characters have layers and backgrounds but this felt random and unnecessary.

And here I was thinking that Torres on NCIS was full of himself and obnoxious. He's downright agreeable compared to this guy. I don't mind if he finds his place eventually but only if there''s character development and someone is allowed to put him in his place beforehand. (And why did they all act like he was the special agent in charge and let him behave that way?)

• Love 2