Type keyword(s) to search

Love May Be Blind, But the Media Sees All

• Start Topic

I guess we'll find out at the reunion airing on March 13th if Laura and Sarah Anne knew about his previous engagement. 

However, given where we left off with Jeramy, I'm not sure I'm willing to just believe his timeline.

2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

If all that is true about Trevor, Netflix really needs to change how they cast this show.  Also, if the part about him threatening to show videos of her to her son is true, then he needs to go to jail.  That's got to break some kind of law.

• Like 2

So if the rumors are true:

Trevor had a girlfriend the whole time that he plans to marry, and Netflix had him play the part of the "aw shucks sweet guy" who would fall hopelessly in love with one girl.  Had Chelsea said yes, they'd have had them break if off later.

Jeramey did in fact cheat with Sarah Ann, and he ended an engagement just prior to coming on the show, getting cast possibly while he was still engaged.

Kenneth is gay.  His cousin confirmed it via texts to "someone".  This could explain why Kenneth never really kissed Brittani, never made out with her, never got her to the "crave" part.  

And we already know that Clay will cheat on whoever he's with, 'cause he told us!

Jimmy's not prize, so I'm holding judgment for now.

• Mind Blown 2
22 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Kenneth is gay.  His cousin confirmed it via texts to "someone".  This could explain why Kenneth never really kissed Brittani, never made out with her, never got her to the "crave" part.

Yeah I saw the cousin texts.

If he is not out, then his cousin is a terrible person  for forcibly outing him.

If he is gay and not bi then, the cousin thing aside, he is a terrible person for misleading Brittany.

I think their whole vibe in that break up was weird and this could explain why.  My husband thinks that Kenneth is deeply closeted and if he is in the church -- which it looks like is the case  -- then he might be trying pray away the gay and tried with Brittany but couldn't bring himself to do it and iced her out to get her break up with him... hence the gaslighting.

So yeah, still a terrible guy.

Man, remember the good old days when Matthew was the worst guy on this season?  Sigh.  I miss those days.

• Like 6

Kenneth seems like such a sweet guy, as Brittani said, a "gentle giant".

Yes, his cousin should never have sent that text, nor should it ever have made it out.  People are so cruel.  I wish him the very best, and I just bet that his students would be so kind and understanding if he were to come out, if that's the case.

The big surprise for me was idiot-haired mullet Trevor.  I fell for his big guy shtick.

I feel gaslit.

• Like 2

Supposedly Amber, the other one Matt was interested in, was and remains in a relationship. She left the show before the proposals because she and her man agreed that she would. This season is a mess.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Supposedly Amber, the other one Matt was interested in, was and remains in a relationship. She left the show before the proposals because she and her man agreed that she would. This season is a mess.

And it's so ridiculous because usually people who don't get engaged get barlely any screen time.  The only reason she did is because she was in a "love triangle." 

Wow, AD is definitely showing Clay what he'll be missing with that slip dress.

I hate to say it, but damn, Clay looks handsome.

Re:  Kenny and the no-socks look:  I wish this trend would die.  I don't want to see  any man's hairy ankles.

Every other girl has the mile-high thigh meat slit happening.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DearEvette said:

They have released photos from the reunion.

AD's dress is FIRE!  I almost did not recognize Chelsea. I really don't like Amy's look.  Kenneth looks a mess, poorly fitted tux with no socks? I really like Jimmy's and Johnny's shoes.

https://www.eonline.com/photos/36922/love-is-blind-season-6-reunion-first-look-photos

I hope the reunion was filmed after the finale was released.  I hate when they film it before since then people aren't aware of what other people were saying to the camera.  Case in point, Clay saying that he wasn't deeply in love to the camera crew after going on to AD about how he did love her but just wasn't ready.  Those are two different things, sir.

• Like 1