Type keyword(s) to search

Love May Be Blind, But the Media Sees All

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Am I wrong to hope that, given the divorce, JerBear looks up Mallory? I thought they probably would make a decent couple. 

Not if he's a cheater. 

I'm surprised how many people think they should get together.  They barely know one another.  They only spent a few weeks talking to each other behind a wall and that was over a year ago. 

I'd certainly hope Mallory has found other people to date.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I feel like absolutely none of this is a surprise to anyone. We all knew Nick & Danielle were a dumpster fire. And while Iyanna & Jarrette were cute in the wedding episode, there were so many issues before that. Not just with Mallory, but also their total differences in how they spent free time 

• Love 5
On 8/18/2022 at 11:19 AM, Irlandesa said:

Not if he's a cheater. 

I'm surprised how many people think they should get together.  They barely know one another.  They only spent a few weeks talking to each other behind a wall and that was over a year ago. 

I'd certainly hope Mallory has found other people to date.

Eh. Why not explore the chemistry they developed? It wouldn't hurt. People saw it. They felt it. That's why people would be interested in it.

Well Season 2 is like the anti-relationship season.

Not only did Iyanna/Jarrette  and Danielle/Nick break up and Natalie and Shayne end on an even worse note than they did when she said no at the altar.

Apparently that great BFF-friends-to-lovers story between Deepti and Kyle that was the focus of the After the Altar is also kaput.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 6:46 PM, BoogieBurns said:

I heard Shayne's mom also passed. Came here to confirm, but no one posted it. Off to reddit!

confirmed by his IG account 😔

Damn, he’s young to have lost both parents, and he lost them pretty close together. That’s awful.

• Sad 5
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

My friend is at a concert in Ft Worth and Brennan is there. She sent pics to confirm it was him. We immediately noticed no ring…BUT then she saw Alexa is with him! I’m surprised!

Ooh thanks for sharing! What concert were they at? I wonder what their rules are from the show re: wearing rings. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Cramps said:

Ooh thanks for sharing! What concert were they at? I wonder what their rules are from the show re: wearing rings. 

Chris Stapleton at Dickie’s Arena. I too wondered if it’s a show thing as to why there are no rings. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure if this kind of thing is a spoiler so I'll put it behind bars but about Alexa and Brennan:

Spoiler

Other message boards have people who look closely at the clues of social media.

Of the five couples, they're the one couple who people have sleuthed as very probably married based on their social media activity.  Apparently there are a lot of pictures of her on Instagram hiding her left hand and there's a pic of Brennan on Instagram that some people think they see the outline of a ring. 

And if you want to know the spec of the other couples:

Spoiler

Simply based on social media snooping, Cole & Zanab and Nancy & Bartise don't seem to be married to the surprise of no one.

SK and Raven are probably not married but seem to still be friendly/friends at least.  Possibly dating.

Spoiler

The scary one is that it's believed Colleen and Matt did get married.  Oh help that poor woman.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I was not motivated enough to confirm this, but 

Spoiler

I've read that marriage records are public in TX, and people have confirmed that Alexa/Brennon and Colleen/Matt got married. Definitely concerning for Colleen.

The SK/Raven still dating rumor is the most interesting one to me. She definitely visited the Bay Area per her social. I really like the two of them, and it seems smart to hold off on actual marriage until they make it through the long-distance part of the relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The funny thing is, there is a "second chance" type of dating reality show Netflix did with people who didn't find love on the first show they appeared on.  I hear Shayne is going to be on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bartise on it and this is his tease. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 11/18/2022 at 11:06 PM, Irlandesa said:

The funny thing is, there is a "second chance" type of dating reality show Netflix did with people who didn't find love on the first show they appeared on.  I hear Shayne is going to be on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bartise on it and this is his tease. 

I could not find anything about this, only that there was supposed to have been such a show, but it never happened.  Do you know any more details?

Huh.  The Raven and SK story looks like it has gotten just a tick uglier. 

A third woman has come forward with cheating allegations and after supposedly standing by her man after the first woman came forward, Raven has now called it quits totally with SK, scrubbing all pics of him from her socials.

Also, apparently something legal is going on as she posted this in on her Insta:

“We are saddened to announce that we have decided to go our separate ways,” she wrote via Instagram Stories, in part. “Due to ongoing legal proceedings surrounding these allegations, we can not provide additional details and ask that you please respect our privacy during this hard time.”

Not sure what the 'legal proceedings' are but some speculate that Netflix is suing SK for breach of contract because he allegedly told one of the women it was all fake and he was doing it for the money and she really wasn't his fiance?  And maybe he implicated Raven and maybe she is suing him?  Who knows... but those are the speculations.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Huh.  The Raven and SK story looks like it has gotten just a tick uglier. 

A third woman has come forward with cheating allegations and after supposedly standing by her man after the first woman came forward, Raven has now called it quits totally with SK, scrubbing all pics of him from her socials.

Also, apparently something legal is going on as she posted this in on her Insta:

Not sure what the 'legal proceedings' are but some speculate that Netflix is suing SK for breach of contract because he allegedly told one of the women it was all fake and he was doing it for the money and she really wasn't his fiance?  And maybe he implicated Raven and maybe she is suing him?  Who knows... but those are the speculations.

Wow.  Who would figure that "sweet, kind SK" would turn out to be an even uglier person than Bartise.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I never felt like I had a good sense of SK one way or the other. He said nice things to Raven, but I never bought that he had enthusiasm for her. He was a big question mark all along.

I'd really like to know more about the legal proceedings, whatever they may be. If he was in a romantic relationship with someone else at the time of filming, that could easily be a violation of his contract, and I could see Netflix suing him over it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2022 at 10:57 AM, LuvMyShows said:

I could not find anything about this, only that there was supposed to have been such a show, but it never happened.  Do you know any more details?

I didn't respond to this but all I've heard so far is a public announcement and rumors about who is involved.  

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/new-netflix-dating-show-with-past-contestants

I don't know for sure that it happened.

• Thanks 2

So there is a new Netflix dating reality show that brings back other Netflix dating reality show people (who were unlucky in love in their first show) .  it is called 'The Perfect Match.'

Several people from LIB will be on it:

From S1 - LC, Diamond and Damian

From S2 - Shayne

From S3 - Bartise  (sigh)

here's the cast announcement clip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The Podcast with Nick is here and I listened to about an hour of it.

First of all, Raven looks gorgeous.  I really like her with the dark hair.  And her make up looks great.

Second, SK comes off as even more shady than I originally thought.

The one thing that kinda floored me the most:

He and Raven were engaged during the reunion show.  But couldn't reveal it because it was going to be part of the After The Altar show that had already been filmed. 

But... some of the revelations about the women had come out by then.  At that point (during the taping of the reunion)  Raven believed the women were relationships before they had gotten back together.  But apparently, the one woman he went on an intimate couples trip with happened after they got back together and after the engagement.  That hadn't been revealed to her yet.  But SK apparently (during the reunion taping) told the producers and had begged them to remove the proposal/engagement footage from the After The Altar.

This was apparently was him trying to shore up the claim he wanted to make that the other women happened before he and Raven got back together.

After Raven found out about the third woman, he had asked her to lie and claim that they weren't together then either.  He was apparently upset that the opinion of her on social media had gotten so much better (people began to like her more) while his reputation was tanking.  He wanted her to lie to help him out.

Anyway there was a lot more really not cool stuff he did in relation to his cheating including trying to get her in trouble with the producers, claiming she was posting things that they were prohibited from posting because not everything had aired yet  So he'd narc on her, she'd get calls from the producers and it would turn out that she hadn't violated anything.  So yeah. he was a peach.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Love Is Blind Season 4 drops on Friday, March 24th.  All the singles are from Seattle this time.

Per Tvline:

Netflix announced Tuesday that Love Is Blind is returning for Season 4 next month. Episodes 1-5 will premiere Friday, March 24; followed by Episodes 6-8 on March 31; Episodes 9-11 on April 7; and Episode 12 on April 14.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Some of the women look older than their stated ages and some of the guys look younger. 

I canceled Netflix before I knew this was going to drop. Now I'm debating whether to re-up....this show is such a wonderful time suck but i really have other things I should be doing. 

Sorry if this was posted already, as it is old:

ENTERTAINMENT 

News

'Love Is Blind' contestants forced to film drunk, hungry and sleep-deprived, lawsuit claims

Published July 16, 2022 9:50 a.m. ET

By CNN
Digital

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/entertainment/2022/7/16/1_5990285.amp.html

If anyone has watched Season 4,

Spoiler

You will have absolutely zero idea believing the "sleep deprived" claim 😄😄😄

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1